Wholock: Paradox in a Box
Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - The Pariah
Second In Command
Prissy - The Ninth Doctor
Administrators
Kudos - The Eleventh Doctor
Open
Open
Moderators
Kaz - Amy Pond
Open
Open
Open
Latest topics
» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Sacrifice // Raptus and Castiel I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:20 am by Guest

» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Sacrifice // Raptus and Castiel I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:01 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Sacrifice // Raptus and Castiel I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:04 am by Guest

» Noveltellus
Sacrifice // Raptus and Castiel I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

» Rose Tyler
Sacrifice // Raptus and Castiel I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:41 am by RoseMarionTyler

» Lost Before The Dawn // Steampunk Multiverse RP
Sacrifice // Raptus and Castiel I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:13 am by Guest

» eden [jcink]
Sacrifice // Raptus and Castiel I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:42 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
Sacrifice // Raptus and Castiel I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 am by Guest

» Brave the Rain - AU X-men RPG
Sacrifice // Raptus and Castiel I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:22 am by Guest

Out of Character CBOX

Sacrifice // Raptus and Castiel

Go down

Sacrifice // Raptus and Castiel Empty Sacrifice // Raptus and Castiel

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm

This was the biggest find that Aislinn had yet. She had tracked down the demon that was responsible for the death of many angels and nephilim alike. Although many had protested that she would go, she had made the decision long ago to find the demon that was responsible for her missing mother. Walking along the darkened paths of London, she was tracking him in the solitary alleyways where he had been attempting to make signs at.

"Where are you..." she murmured to herself as she looked around. When she had made her way near the port by the ocean, she looked out onto the horizon that was lit by the moon, taking a deep breath, her holy water at hand. She shouldn't have come alone. She realized that now, but she didn't want to risk anyone getting hurt. Biting her lip, she closed her eyes. Please, God, send me your warriors to help me. This man must pay for what he's done to your people.

Hearing something rustle in the wind from behind, she quickly turned around and started to head toward the freight houses that were near by. Storage piled up inside, she knew there were plenty of places to hide. She had to keep her guard up. Letting her eyes flicker into a bright light, she let her astral perception take over so that she could identify the demons from the regular people. She knew this was going to be a tricky one. This man wasn't your average demon. He had power, more so than others.

Last edited by Aislinn on Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Sacrifice // Raptus and Castiel Empty Re: Sacrifice // Raptus and Castiel

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:20 pm

"God isn't with you right now," Raptus appeared in the doorway of one of the freight houses. He watched Aislinn with a smirk, crossing his arms as he leaned against the entrance, simply gazing at her to see how she would react. "I must say, it's quite impressive that you came this far all by yourself... most people would have been scared off by now. The name Raptus... do you know what it means?"

Stepping off from the doorway, he began to walk toward her, his hands down and away from his pockets to show that he was unarmed for the moment. "Raptor... Robber... Rapist..." he smiled at her quickly. "I'm not a good person, miss Aislinn. I've done naughty things to young, beautiful women... you are most definitely a young, beautiful woman."

As he continued to pace around her, he then pulled out a large, steel dagger that gave off a very ominous presence. "Does this look familiar? Usually only angels carry these things... why?" he looked at her and shrugged. "Well, because it kills angels."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:04 pm

As the demon had presented himself so willingly, she could easily see his disgusting face behind the man possessed. She narrowed her eyes as she watched him with caution, taking a few steps back as he had attempted to approach her. With every word he uttered, she dared not to speak. She didn't want him to gain any satisfaction from her answers.

Although she attempted to refrain from speaking, when he had pulled out that celestial blade, her eyes widened as she looked at him in worry. "Where did you get that?" Only angels could wield such a blade, so where in the world had he found something so sacred? Demons were not able to conjure them or create them on their own. In fact, demons shouldn't be able to kill an angel at all.

As he had continued to pace around her, Aislinn kept her eyes evaded from him. Taking a deep breath, she tried not to give anymore reactions to him. She didn't want him to feel as though he was winning. Holding her holy water tightly at hand, she closed her eyes, trying to block out anything he would say about her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:55 pm

Castiel had just finished helping the Winchesters when he felt the overwhelming need to travel to London. He was being summoned. Or given a mission, rather. He waited a few moments for the coordinates to get clearer and took off without a word to the boys. Appearing in a darkened alleyway, he looked around.

He saw a woman disappearing inside a freight house, and felt compelled to follow her. Clearly, he was suppose to help her in some way, or kill her, if she was a demon. He quickly followed her into the storage area and took a closer look at her. Not a demon. Half-angel. Been a while since he'd seen one of those... He wondered who her angelic parent was. Pushing that question aside for later, he crept along in the shadows, staying hidden until finding what he was supposed to be protecting her from.

Then the demon came. He could feel the power emanating from it and knew that it was just a common demon that could be dealt with easily.He watched as it introduced itself as Raptus. It went on, clearly trying to have some fun an intimidate the girl he was supposed to be watching, and it was obviously working. He saw her hand tighten around the bottle of holy water she was holding when the demon took out a silver blade. On closer inspection, Castiel felt ice in his heart. How could a demon possibly be wielding an angel blade? The last demon to have one had been obliterated. No demon since has had the power to wield one. Time to intervene.

Walking out of the shadows, he spoke quietly, "Yes, that is a question I would like answered as well..." Standing a few feet away from the two, he subtly checked that his own blade was still with him. Feeling the dagger's shape in his coat pocket, he felt only slightly reassured.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:58 am

As he continued to pace around her, he then noticed the angel enter the room, to which he narrowed his eyes. "Well look what the cat dragged in... perhaps God did hear your hopeless pleads," he rolled his eyes at the young nephilim before turning to the angel. He crossed his arms, the angel blade at hand with a smirk.

"You do not understand just how powerful I am, obviously..." he then turned back to Aislinn. "Where did I get this..." he mused for a moment with a smirk. "Tell me, young beauty, how long as it been since you've seen your mother?" his hands traced the edge of the blade with a smirk. "Quite a beauty she is. Lucifer treasures her quite dearly. She has a special place in hell right now. His gift to me for doing such a fine slaughter was this blade of hers." "

Taking a deep breath, he leaned against the brick walls and then remembered that time passes so much differently for him, since he has the ability to travel between worlds. "Ah yes... years for you may only be a few days for myself... I do forget. Well then her death is not news to you, I am sure."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:06 am

Hearing someone enter the room, she quickly turned her head to see a man with the most mesmerizing eyes appear. She could immediately sense his grace upon entrance and she lightly gasped under her breath. Her prayer was answered. Her heart skipped a beat as she simply watched him in awe, but she was then turned to the demon who began speaking... foully of her mother.

Her hands clenched together as she watched him with a stern expression when he spoke, asking her how long it's been. "Years. She's been busy, I'm sure..." she muttered as he continued to speak... and her eyes widened as her hands suddenly fell limp, dropping the bottle of holy water that was at hand as her body froze and her lips quivered at his words.

"No, she can't be dead... she couldn't possibly..." she tried not to say too loudly as she took a step back from the demonic creature. Her eyes filled with tears as she felt rage take over her. "You black hearted monster, I'll kill you!" she pulled her silver dagger out and lunged for the man, trying to slice at his throat with every chance she got as she made her way to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:24 pm

Castiel frowned at the demon's expression. "I do believe I was able to get here without the help of a cat..." he murmured, silently taking note that the nephilim had prayed for an angel. Strange thing to want, seeing as the angels often hunted down her kind. "I know you are powerful, but it is very difficult for one of your kind to kill an angel."

Castiel fell silent as Raptus spoke of the girl's mother, and then went on to telling her that she'd been killed. The demon then went on to noting aloud that she'd obviously heard of the death of her mother already. By the look of the young girl's reaction, apparently not. He watched as she dropped her bottle of holy water and started to charge at the creature in blind rage. She had no chance against Raptus if he had been able to kill an angel. This is where I step in then... He quickly stepped close to her before she could go any farther and held onto her arm. "You are no use to your mother dead. Do not try," he spoke softly in her ear, watching the demon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:04 pm

Noticing that the angel didn't understand his figure of speech, he rolled his eyes and gave a snicker in amusement. "Ah, you angels never cease to amuse me with your obliviousness to the human race..." He continued to twirl the blade around through his fingers as he watched the two of them.

He could see that his words were obviously making the girl mad and a smirk grew larger on his face into a satisfied grin as she suddenly dropped the holy water and then lunged at him. Holding the blade up in defense with his teeth showing in the grin, his eyes went black as he waited, but suddenly the angel intervened.

Laughing at this, he shook his head. "Oh, this is quite the hysteria! Castiel, your reputation with nephilim isn't exactly clean. Why are you choosing to help this poor dear?" he tilted his head in a chuckle. "Unless, of course, you want her to yourself to kill later... now that's just rude. Taking the prey of another's away... so why are you here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:18 pm

Feeling the grip on her shoulder and the whisper in her ear sent a shudder down her spine as she felt her body weaken against him in defeat. She turned to face the angel for a moment, her lip quivering and her eyes watering quickly and bit her lip hard. "She was the only person who could prove to your kind that I wasn't impure or useless..."

Without her, now she could be free game for hunting. If she had been gone that long, she always had been then! She had been praying for a death sentence, and from what Raptus was saying... the angel holding her at this very moment was a nephilim hunter. She froze in his touch as she felt herself getting dizzy at the thought. She couldn't die without proving herself.

Her hands moving toward her side, in a manner that made her look like she was in pain, she took a step forward, looking at the demon with painful eyes. "When I'm finished with you, you'll wish you were in hell..." Her eyes flashed white for a moment as she ripped away from Castiel. Pulling out a book from her waist pocket, she smirked. "You're stuck, Raptus. You should have checked that rug before stepping on it... Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:54 pm

Castiel frowned at the demons words. It was true that he was not known to protect the nephilim, but he had been sent to ensure this one's safety. He did not want the young woman to get the wrong impression. And in any case, it wasn't like this was going to be a regular occurrence. "No, I do not plan on stealing your prey. I simply plan on preventing you from taking her."

He simply nodded at the nephilim when she told that her mother was the only way she could prove she wasn't useless. He felt her rip her arm from his grasp and speak the words needed for an exorcism. His eyes slightly widened in surprise, looking at the carpet with the trap for the demon. How hadn't he noticed that? "A Nephilim hunter. Interesting," he murmured to himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:03 am

Watching the way that the angel had grabbed the young woman and how she had reacted, he took a mental note of her response. Interesting. He smirked lightly at the thought of these two having to interact together. Perhaps this will be entertaining after all... he thought to himself. The idea of an young nephilim falling for a creature incapable of human emotion would be quite amusing... and maybe help his plan fall into place in the end. Heartbreak is the best reason for betrayal after all.

As he went to speak once more, he was quickly interrupted by her speaking and he frowned as he looked down, noticing the seal that was peeking out from under the rug he stood on. Slightly disappointed that he hadn't noticed it earlier, he simply sighed and watched as she had gone on to do an exorcism. He simply laughed... and his laughter grew louder and louder as it echoed through the freight house. Wiping the tear from his eye, he looked at her in amusement.

"You obviously do not know of my power. I am one of the most powerful demons in Hell.... you think a petty seal like this will trap me?" he lifted his arms up to the ceiling as cracks suddenly came through the seal, breaking it. Stepping out, he approached the young nephilim quickly, swatting the book out of her hand and grabbing her by the neck. "That angel is going to kill you the moment he gets you alone. What sounds better? Someone you hate killing you? Or someone who trust more than anything in the world?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:15 am

As Aislinn had attempted to continue the ritual, she was suddenly startled by the demon's maniacal laugh. Narrowing her eyes, she watched him for a moment and found it hard to concentrate on the ritual any longer. Why was he so amused? She was trying to send him back to hell! She gave a disturbed and confused look as she took a step back from him, almost forgetting that the angel was behind her as she backed into him.

A rumble shook the earth and suddenly cracks appeared under the seal, breaking it, to which her eyes widened as he stepped out as if nothing happened. He then approached her, swatting the book out of her hand, to which she gasped and looked at him in awe, unsure of what to do, and suddenly a hand was around her throat and she was gasping for air.

Watching him with fearful eyes, she heard what he said and she tried not to believe him. An angel is a work of the Lord, so... can they lie? He said he wouldn't harm her. She had to believe it. She had a gut feeling he wouldn't, and she had the strangest trust for him. She shook her head as she glared at the demon. "He won't hurt me, I know he won't."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:58 am

Castiel frowned. This demon's calculative stare told him he was planning something. Great. he internally groaned. That was exactly what he needed: to get tangled up in a demon's plot. Now he really had no choice but to kill him.

When Raptus then broke the seal and grabbed the nephilim by the neck, the angel quickly leaped in between the two, grabbing the demons arm and radiating enough heat from his hand to burn through his vessel's flesh. "I am to protect this woman. I will not hurt her," he said calmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:25 pm

"And so cupid makes his mark," Raptus murmured under his breath with a chuckle, shaking his head. Feeling the burn into his flesh, he let out a sharp breath but refused to falter his smile as he continued to stare into the eyes of the angel. "I'm interested, to say the least, to know why God has chosen such a beautiful creature in my eyes... such a disgusting in his, to be protected?"

Looking back at the nephilim longingly, he smiled. "Do you trust these beings? Truly? They've hunted your kinds for centuries. If you join me, I promise, your world will bow down to you. We will reign in heaven." Pushing back Castiel quickly as a shadow came over him, his eyes turned black as the lights began to move around in the room, a gust of wind flowing around him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:34 pm

When the angel had immediately cast itself between her and the demon, she was slightly pushed back by his force. Angels were absolutely stunning in their power to her. Hearing Raptus's words though, she didn't quite understand what he had meant by cupid. But then he spoke of why she trusted the angels.

She bit her lip, taking a step back from him. "I want nothing more than to prove myself. I wish to join heaven as one of them. I trust them with my every being," she nodded, glaring at Raptus. When Castiel was suddenly sent back by the demon's force though, and the gust of wind blew past her with the flickering lights.... she was unsure of what to do. This was a force she had not seen in a very long time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:39 pm

Cupid? What did cupids have to do with this? Pushing the thoughts away, he listened to them speak of trusting the angels. The nephilim's response stunned him, making him not ready for Raptus' shove. He stumbled back a few paces, looking around as the demon showcased his power. Frowning, he stepped closer to the woman, shielding her from Raptus.

"Done showing off? We have matters to assess." he asked in a cool tone. He didn't have all day to play around with this demon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down