Wholock: Paradox in a Box
Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - The Pariah
Second In Command
Prissy - The Ninth Doctor
Administrators
Kudos - The Eleventh Doctor
Open
Open
Moderators
Kaz - Amy Pond
Open
Open
Open
Latest topics
» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
We Danced Anyways // Castiel I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:20 am by Guest

» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
We Danced Anyways // Castiel I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:01 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
We Danced Anyways // Castiel I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:04 am by Guest

» Noveltellus
We Danced Anyways // Castiel I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

» Rose Tyler
We Danced Anyways // Castiel I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:41 am by RoseMarionTyler

» Lost Before The Dawn // Steampunk Multiverse RP
We Danced Anyways // Castiel I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:13 am by Guest

» eden [jcink]
We Danced Anyways // Castiel I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:42 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
We Danced Anyways // Castiel I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 am by Guest

» Brave the Rain - AU X-men RPG
We Danced Anyways // Castiel I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:22 am by Guest

Out of Character CBOX

We Danced Anyways // Castiel

Go down

We Danced Anyways // Castiel Empty We Danced Anyways // Castiel

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:38 am

Having her grace ripped from her, Aislinn found herself being lost and feeling completely defeated for that first day, unable to eat or sleep. Thankfully she had Castiel by her side, or she wasn't sure what she'd do. He was so comforting of her, always making her feel better and was overall just the most supportive person she could ever imagine having the pleasure of knowing--let alone being bonded to. She was lucky. Not everyone had someone like this in their lives.

So while they were still "human" she came up with the idea that maybe they could be "normal" for some time, until they had gotten it back. They could cuddle to sleep together. They could go out to eat on dates. The most exciting one to her though, was going to a festival that was in town. There were tons of lights, rides, games, food, and what intrigued her the most was the midnight dancing. During the fireworks, the orchestra would start playing and all the couples were meant to dance together.

Of course, she told Castiel about it and he of course dejectedly kept going on about how he can't dance, but she was determined, and made him learn. Pulling on his hand as she arrived to the carnival that evening, she had a wide grin on her face. "Come onnnnn!" she whined as she gave out a laugh. Her eyes were twinkling as if a child just walked into a toyshop. "Just go on a few rides with me, I promise you'll have a lot of fun..."

Back to top Go down

We Danced Anyways // Castiel Empty Re: We Danced Anyways // Castiel

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:46 pm

Castiel groaned in protest as he was dragged to a ride. Before coming to this festival, Aislinn had forced him to learn to dance, which didn't exactly end well. Ever since becoming "human", she insisted that they do what normal, human couples would do. And apparently, that included dancing. He wanted to make this as easy as possible for Aislinn, so he hadn't put up much of a fight.

Sighing loudly, he pouted at Aislinn. "But..." he tried to portest, but only succeeded in being pulled again. The look in Aislinn's eyes made it all worth it, though. She looked happy. More happy than she had been in a while. Since loosing Noah, there had always been a lingering darkness in her eyes. It was gone today, and that lifted an enormous weight off of Castiel's shoulders.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:19 pm

Continuing to pull on Castiel, she didn't realize how forceful she was being, so when he had finally given in, he had landed into her. She held onto him for a moment so that she could regain her balance and let out a slight laugh as she grinned at him. She remembered coming here as a little little kid, going here with her father, except now she could enjoy the rides like she had always wanted to as a teenager, spending it with someone she really enjoyed.

Still holding onto him and grinning up at him, she then poked his nose. "Boop." Turning around quickly and grasping his hand again, she quickly headed toward the ticket booth where she ordered them both a wristband. After putting it on Castiel's wrist, she put her own on and looked around curiously. "Okay, which ride looks most fun to you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down