Wholock: Paradox in a Box
Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - The Pariah
Second In Command
Prissy - The Ninth Doctor
Administrators
Kudos - The Eleventh Doctor
Open
Open
Moderators
Kaz - Amy Pond
Open
Open
Open
Latest topics
» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Waiting Once More // OPEN I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:20 am by Guest

» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Waiting Once More // OPEN I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:01 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Waiting Once More // OPEN I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:04 am by Guest

» Noveltellus
Waiting Once More // OPEN I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

» Rose Tyler
Waiting Once More // OPEN I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:41 am by RoseMarionTyler

» Lost Before The Dawn // Steampunk Multiverse RP
Waiting Once More // OPEN I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:13 am by Guest

» eden [jcink]
Waiting Once More // OPEN I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:42 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
Waiting Once More // OPEN I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 am by Guest

» Brave the Rain - AU X-men RPG
Waiting Once More // OPEN I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:22 am by Guest

Out of Character CBOX

Waiting Once More // OPEN

2 posters

Go down

Waiting Once More // OPEN Empty Waiting Once More // OPEN

Post by Demorytor Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:43 am

This seemed to be a weekly occurrence for Demory now. Every time the Doctor had come to visit Torchwood, Demory was the first one, eager to visit him. How could she not be excited? He was the one other person like her, but he was always gone. Not only that, but he was also the person who saved her from a very deadly situation before her planet had been wiped away forever. Still, despite her eager waiting, he always seemed to be too busy, only coming to simply talk about business and being on his way. And every time, when Demory finally was able to speak to him, she'd ask when he would take her on an adventure. His answer was always "next week".

Every time that next week came, she'd be waiting outside of Torchwood for hours, and he'd never show. She continued to assure herself that he may have been caught up in something and didn't have the time, or maybe even just forgot, but there were parts of her which knew that he just didn't have time for her and had better things to do then drag around a young girl who knew nothing of time and space. All she'd do is gawk and twirl around, and knowing her, she'd do something clumsy or get them in some kind of trouble. Despite the fact that she was nearly 80 years old, she was still considerably young. No one wanted to run around with a kid.

So here she was, another week later, where he had promised once again that he would take her on an adventure. Sitting on the bench from sunrise to sunset because times were never established. Several hours had passed by and of course Jack had put in his two scents about the situation, saying that she was waiting around for a lost cause. She never gave up though. She told him she'd wait forever if she had to. How could she not? After all he had done for her, it was the least she could do.
Demorytor
Demorytor
Admin

£ : 2179

Back to top Go down

Waiting Once More // OPEN Empty Re: Waiting Once More // OPEN

Post by The Ninth Doctor Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:01 pm

The Doctor sighed as he walked away from the TARDIS, Rose was off doing something and he was here again in Cardiff. He had intentions to visit Jack and maybe find something else to do, he was some what bored because life had gotten dull. Though that was completely normal and he was happy enough about what he had done getting with Rose for a bit trying to get things going.

The Doctor saw a girl sitting on a bench seemingly to be waiting he approached with a smile on his face. "Hello." He said with a grin as he promptly sat down next to her with a grin as he looked at her watching the young woman. He knew she was a Time Lady but he couldn't remember who she was which startled him because he wasn't sure what else to think about her waiting. "Who're you waiting for?" He asked her waiting to see what she said.
The Ninth Doctor
The Ninth Doctor

£ : 1259

Back to top Go down

Post by Demorytor Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:10 pm

That was it. That was the sound. She heard the sound of the TARDIS somewhere in the distance and her eyes perked up immediately, although she wasn't quite sure where it was coming from. Blinking a few times, she wasn't sure if she should get up from her seat or not. What was she to do? What if he wasn't really here for her and was trying to be discrete?

All of the sudden though, a man in a leather jacket approached her, and something was very oddly familiar about him. Looking into his eyes for a very long moment, she felt an accustomed feeling she knew too well. Of course! How could she forget! She had seen him before, but never really spoke to him. "Doctor!" she grinned.

Then it hit her. That look in his eyes seemed to be unfamiliar to her. She blinked a few times, tilting her head in curiosity as her smile then faltered. "You... you don't know who I am, do you?" she let out a subtle laugh, trying to hide her apprehension. This must have been a younger version of him after all then.
Demorytor
Demorytor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ninth Doctor Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:16 pm

The Doctor looked at her not sure what to think at the moment but he knew that this young woman was waiting. Hopefully it wasn't for Jack otherwise he'd have to give him a swift kick in the ass for leaving such a pretty woman waiting. He smiled to himself as he thought about beating Jack senseless about leaving a young woman alone.

He looked at her when she exclaimed to him, he wasn't sure who she was but for the moment he simply grinned at her. Obviously she knew him probably from a previous regeneration as he looked at her. Trying to place her from somewhere in his memory but he couldn't figure it out for now as he looked at her. Wishing that Rose was here she'd help with this she usually did.

"No I can't say I do. But your a Time Lady so that's more than enough reason to talk to you." He said with a grin then he thought about it for a moment his own grin faltered from his face. "Do you know what happened to Gallifrey?" He asked softly as he looked at her.
The Ninth Doctor
The Ninth Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Demorytor Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:21 pm

Her grin had faltered as well the moment he had asked her about gallifrey. Wow, this must have been before he had saved her. Although her memory of him saving her was as well shaky, she did remember when he had snatched her up from her home and she saw the planet suddenly disperse in the TARDIS. Which Doctor was that again? She couldn't remember which one saved her...

Shaking that off again, she let out an exhausted breath and nodded. "Yeah, I remember. I was a little girl, but I remember. You came and saved me actually," she nodded. "I'm Demory," she held her hand out to him for him to shake. If he didn't know her then they might as well get to know each other. Even if it wasn't her Doctor, it was still him nonetheless.
Demorytor
Demorytor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ninth Doctor Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:31 pm

The Doctor looked at her slightly baffled by her actions and words he himself wished he didn't have to remember what happened to Gallifrey it was horrible the way he remembered everything. The kids that he killed the kids that he allowed to die by his actions and inactions, it had been a horrible war. The Doctor heaved a sigh trying to remember what was going to happen now that he was talking with her.

The Doctor looked at her baffled, very much thrown off guard. "I did?" He asked softly trying to remember not sure if he could because he certainly didn't remember it. He did take her hand though and shook it. "Good to meet you Demory." He said to her with a grin then shook it off from his mind. "Who're you waiting for?" The Doctor asked softly.
The Ninth Doctor
The Ninth Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Demorytor Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:26 pm

It was so strange to her to meet a doctor that was younger than usual. She wondered for a bit which Doctor this was and looked around for a long moment trying to collect her thoughts. He didn't seem too phased about the fact that she was a time lady... yet he knew about the war. She wondered why.

"It's good to meet you too," she smiled as she then heard him ask who she was waiting for. Oh... that's right. Her smile faltered for a moment as she sighed. "Well... I was waiting for you. A different you. But every time I ask you if we can go on an adventure, you never show up. I've been waiting for hours..."
Demorytor
Demorytor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ninth Doctor Tue May 06, 2014 1:38 pm

The Doctor looked at her and did his best not to hug her from the sheer happiness of having this young Time Lady at his side he was happy to be there. Why did he feel this need to tell her everything that he remembered at that moment. The Doctor knew that life was going to get very interesting it always did when Spoilers came up. Though she was very much one of his kind which was more than he'd seen before

"Then it's time I kept my word. I don't know when I make these promises and refuse to keep them. Why don't we go on an adventure then? The Tardis is kind of empty at the moment with Rose off doing her own thing and Jack in charge of Torchwood which is still confusing me." The Doctor told her with a smile as he looked at her more than happy to have her at his side, after a moment he got up and looked at her holding out his hand. "Come on."
The Ninth Doctor
The Ninth Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down