Wholock: Paradox in a Box
Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - The Pariah
Second In Command
Prissy - The Ninth Doctor
Administrators
Kudos - The Eleventh Doctor
Open
Open
Moderators
Kaz - Amy Pond
Open
Open
Open
Latest topics
» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
This Is What I Am // Open I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:20 am by Guest

» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
This Is What I Am // Open I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:01 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
This Is What I Am // Open I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:04 am by Guest

» Noveltellus
This Is What I Am // Open I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

» Rose Tyler
This Is What I Am // Open I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:41 am by RoseMarionTyler

» Lost Before The Dawn // Steampunk Multiverse RP
This Is What I Am // Open I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:13 am by Guest

» eden [jcink]
This Is What I Am // Open I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:42 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
This Is What I Am // Open I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 am by Guest

» Brave the Rain - AU X-men RPG
This Is What I Am // Open I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:22 am by Guest

Out of Character CBOX

This Is What I Am // Open

Go down

This Is What I Am // Open Empty This Is What I Am // Open

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:49 pm

Kraven Stirling, a reaper employed to Death, walked down a narrow alleyway. His step silent as he approached an older man lying on the ground. "It is time." he murmured, casting off the perception filter he had and returned to his true form. Now looking more like a ghost he floated above the ground, hovering slightly. Reaching out he beckoned the man to come with him and sure enough the soul did follow him.

After taking the soul to where it needed to go Kraven returned to the body now in his more human looking for. Brushing one hand through his black hair he glanced over the body then pulled a scroll and quill from thin air, crossing off the name on the top. "Very good..everything is on schedule." he muttered and let the scroll and quill vanish. His job wasn't the most exciting or pleasant but he didn't exactly mind it all that much. He knew what he was and accepted it.

Back to top Go down

This Is What I Am // Open Empty Re: This Is What I Am // Open

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:19 am

Standing at the edge of the alleyway, Aislinn was wearing a black, long trench coat with her hands stuffed into her pocket as her golden hair was being blown back by the inner winds within the closed off alleyways. She didn't have a particular problem with this Reaper at all, she had just found herself coming a bit too late to help.

If she had just gotten there a little faster. It was too late now though so she couldn't do anything about it. That was the natural way of things. Watching the reaper for a long, silent moment, she looked down and took a deep breath. "Hello there. Things going smoothly?" she finally said. She had not come across a reaper in a very long time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:04 am

Kraven raised his head at the sound of someone speaking, his gaze swiftly turning to identify whom had spoke. Narrowing his eyes he warily watched the woman before utter a single word."Angel." Taking a breath he stood up straight and folded his arms across his chest, a more professional look over taking him now.

Watching her for a moment, wondering if she was here to interfere or attack he finally questioned her. "What are you doing here?" He asked and pulled his scroll from thin air again, scratching out another name and watching the words readjust themselves. "Hmm..two o clock..another one to die." Muttering to himself he nodded once and made the item vanish once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down