Wholock: Paradox in a Box
Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - The Pariah
Second In Command
Prissy - The Ninth Doctor
Administrators
Kudos - The Eleventh Doctor
Open
Open
Moderators
Kaz - Amy Pond
Open
Open
Open
Latest topics
» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
YOU'R WHO WE WHEN WHERE WHEN ?! ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:20 am by Guest

» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
YOU'R WHO WE WHEN WHERE WHEN ?! ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:01 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
YOU'R WHO WE WHEN WHERE WHEN ?! ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:04 am by Guest

» Noveltellus
YOU'R WHO WE WHEN WHERE WHEN ?! ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

» Rose Tyler
YOU'R WHO WE WHEN WHERE WHEN ?! ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:41 am by RoseMarionTyler

» Lost Before The Dawn // Steampunk Multiverse RP
YOU'R WHO WE WHEN WHERE WHEN ?! ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:13 am by Guest

» eden [jcink]
YOU'R WHO WE WHEN WHERE WHEN ?! ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:42 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
YOU'R WHO WE WHEN WHERE WHEN ?! ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 am by Guest

» Brave the Rain - AU X-men RPG
YOU'R WHO WE WHEN WHERE WHEN ?! ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:22 am by Guest

Out of Character CBOX

YOU'R WHO WE WHEN WHERE WHEN ?! ((Open))

2 posters

Go down

YOU'R WHO WE WHEN WHERE WHEN ?! ((Open)) Empty YOU'R WHO WE WHEN WHERE WHEN ?! ((Open))

Post by Ace McShane Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:01 am

"Doctor?"......"DOCTOR! WHERE ARE YOU?!" Ace shouted as she saw herself in a strange house unlike the one she was in before with the Doctor looking to strange disappearance that had been going on in the house for years. Only it look to have been the sight or years of neglect and after getting up from the floor. Ace had a look around trying to find clues of where she is and more importantly when she was fearing that the Doctor was lost to her forever,feeling her eyes welling up as she saw little hope in seeing the Doctor again.

(Moment Earlier)

Professor what are we doing this creepy old house reminds me of Gabriel Chase, "this is another one of you surprise is it ?" thinking that something nasty from Ace past was going to bite her to make her realize something good about her. Saying that as she walk down a corridor when the light went out,feeling worried that the she lost the Doctor and with nothing to light up room that she was in all Ace could do was feel around for something. Any thing like a Light switch or candle that she could light but heard loud bang made Ace freeze in place, Lighting strike briefly illuminated the room and that when Ace fear came true as a stone statue stood a mare foot away from her.
Ace McShane
Ace McShane

£ : 2800

Back to top Go down

YOU'R WHO WE WHEN WHERE WHEN ?! ((Open)) Empty Re: YOU'R WHO WE WHEN WHERE WHEN ?! ((Open))

Post by Amy Pond Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:20 am

"Doctor?! Doctor! Where did you go?" Amy shouted as she raced down the staircase she had suddenly found herself on. One minute she was on the TARDIS with her Doctor and the next she was alone in this random house with no Doctor in sight. "Hello?! Is anyone there!" She called into the darkness trying to see where she was. In the distance she could have swore she heard a voice and so she headed after it.

Racing around a corner she nearly tripped over a rug, scowling at the piece of fabric. Feeling along the wall she tried to find a light switch, lamp, candle, anything just to see what this house was. Frowning Amy stopped and listened, trying to see if she could hear that same voice again.
Amy Pond
Amy Pond

£ : 1525

Rank/Abilities Sheet
Weapons:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

YOU'R WHO WE WHEN WHERE WHEN ?! ((Open)) Empty Re: YOU'R WHO WE WHEN WHERE WHEN ?! ((Open))

Post by Ace McShane Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:58 am

Ace was still distraught as she walked around the place trying to make scene of what had happened, looking for any signs of the Doctor. After looking around for what felt like forever, Ace was starting to think that she had lost the Doctor forever and this hit her hard.

"Professor!" she cried out in a vain attempt to hear something back from him and all Ace could hear was silence. Till Ace heard a what she thought was someone in the house; Ace thought that she was all alone and went to investigate it.

"Hello is any one there ?" she called out from the room that she was in and listened out for any one calling back at her.
Ace McShane
Ace McShane

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Pond Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:02 am

Amy heard the voice again and rushed towards in, a soft yelp leaving her when she ran into the person. Catching herself from falling by holding onto the doorframe she blinked. "Hello? Sorry, I didn't mean ta run into ya." Apologizing softly she rubbed her eyes, trying to see in the dark.

"Do you see a light switch anywhere? It's so dark here.." Muttering she glanced around and then took a deep breath. "Who are you by the way? I'm Amelia Pond, call me Amy. I'm looking for The Doctor. He vanished." She introduced and then sighed a bit, disheartened by being left alone.
Amy Pond
Amy Pond

£ : 1525

Rank/Abilities Sheet
Weapons:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace McShane Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:14 pm

Ace Jumped and feel on her backside when someone bumped into her, "Oi Watch where you going, you big lummox." After getting up and dusting her self off, Ace try to answer the person question.

"Um I think so?" and put her arms out to feel for a wall and moved across, as she did the woman introduced her self and smiled. "I'm Ace Please to meet you Am..Wait the Doctor ?" "You know the Doctor?" stopping what she was doing and turned to where she thought the woman stood.

After taking a breath "Sound like you not the only one he dumped and left here" saying that with sadness thing that the Doctor left her here and moved on.
Ace McShane
Ace McShane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down