Wholock: Paradox in a Box
Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - The Pariah
Second In Command
Prissy - The Ninth Doctor
Administrators
Kudos - The Eleventh Doctor
Open
Open
Moderators
Kaz - Amy Pond
Open
Open
Open
Latest topics
» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Tooth and Claw//OPEN I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:20 am by Guest

» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Tooth and Claw//OPEN I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:01 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Tooth and Claw//OPEN I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:04 am by Guest

» Noveltellus
Tooth and Claw//OPEN I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

» Rose Tyler
Tooth and Claw//OPEN I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:41 am by RoseMarionTyler

» Lost Before The Dawn // Steampunk Multiverse RP
Tooth and Claw//OPEN I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:13 am by Guest

» eden [jcink]
Tooth and Claw//OPEN I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:42 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
Tooth and Claw//OPEN I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 am by Guest

» Brave the Rain - AU X-men RPG
Tooth and Claw//OPEN I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:22 am by Guest

Out of Character CBOX

Tooth and Claw//OPEN

Go down

Tooth and Claw//OPEN Empty Tooth and Claw//OPEN

Post by Eamon Hayes Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:59 am

It was rather late out, which meant that their weren't all that many people on the streets. Humans that is, as to the few who knew of what really lurked in the night the darkened streets were a terrible and dangerous place. Eamon for one knew that all too well, as he had been raised a hunter and from a young age knew that monsters were very real. Ironic then, that he himself had become a creature of the night, clinging helplessly to a humanity that no longer existed. Twenty years had passed since that fateful day, and there were still times where he did in fact feel almost human still. That lasted until the hunger set in, when he truly became the very thing he had been raised to destroy, that anything wishing to keep it's blood in the original container had best steer clear!

Pushing these dark thoughts to the back of his mind for now, he crouched upon the roof of a small building as he sniffed the air. There had been a string of murders in this area at this time of night, murders that he hadn't committed. despite what hunters might like to believe, he didn't kill his victims. What would the point be? Something had been, something capable of literally tearing its victims apart. The police cordon had just been lifted a few hours ago from the last one, the crime still unsolved but in the process of. They thought they were looking for a serial killer, a human, and the thought made him snort to himself in amusement. Only certain parts of the victims had been found and identified, apparently, the rest he imagined consumed by whatever was out there. He knew this needed to be dealt with, but he was in two minds as to why. The hunter in him wished to kill the beast before anyone else got hurt, but deep down he felt that this thing, whatever it was, was competition, a rival in what he considered his hunting ground. Either way, it needed to be stopped, but he would have to be careful. He knew that there would most likely be 'real' hunters on the case by now, who would stop at nothing to take him down too.
Eamon Hayes
Eamon Hayes

£ : 878

Rank/Abilities Sheet
Weapons: Retractable Fangs
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Tooth and Claw//OPEN Empty Re: Tooth and Claw//OPEN

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:37 am

A blade at hand, Reagan had been on a hunt for some angry beasts with sharp teeth. Although she wasn't sure just where the beast was, she had gotten word of an area that they were known for hiding. Whether or not it was where the nest was located, she wasn't sure. All she knew was that she needed something "normal" in her life… too many demons hurting her friends and making people go missing and it was driving her a bit nuts. Hunting was the only thing to calm her wits.

When she had seen something flash by, she became curious and followed after it. Well, well, would you look at that? She smiled, knowing she had caught the path of a vampire. After the situation she had got into with Dean Winchester in the forest, she knew not to underestimate them anymore. They were smart and never traveled in a large group at once… so she kept on her guard in case there were more in hiding.

Appearing on the roof, she stood behind the vampire, watching it with a smirk. She knew it could sense her. She had gotten a good idea of "sensual overload" when the vampires had attempted to turn her on her last encounter with them. She thankfully was able to cure it and held back the temptation to drink blood. "Hello," she spoke in a soft voice, seeing how hostile the vampire was before doing anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eamon Hayes Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:08 pm

He could here it as soon as he had stopped. He could always hear it, but he knew when it was particularly close or following him. To him, there was nothing louder or more inviting than a human heartbeat, although he tried hard to focus on those of other life forms instead. It wasn't easy, and already he could feel the hunger setting in, but now wasn't the time. If he was right about what his keen senses were telling him, then there was a hunter on his tail!

As she spoke, he smiled in the manner of a child that had been caught doing something naughty, but he didn't turn around. Instead he turned his head slightly so that he could see the girl from the corner of his eye. Definitely a hunter, he concluded, but she didn't seem poised to attack. He knew before they did when a hunter was about to engage in hostilities against him, an instinct that had saved him on many occasions.

"Hey, what brings you here, the killings?", he asked innocently before chuckling a little. "Well it wasn't me", he added jokingly, although he got the feeling that he had already been sussed. He waited for her response whilst continuing to try and ignore his hunger. She smelled so good...
Eamon Hayes
Eamon Hayes

Rank/Abilities Sheet
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:15 pm

Raising an eyebrow at the way he had positioned himself, she could see that he wasn't taking his position very seriously. Although, she wasn't raising a weapon or showing any hostility, she had a very mean vendetta against his kind, and she wasn't known to be forgiving toward them. Listening to what he said, she rolled her eyes.

"I highly doubt that you aren't the cause," she smirked. "A vampire has to feed sometime..." Taking a step toward him, she wanted to get a better look at him. Definitely not any of the familiars around here, at least not to her. She wondered if he was even in relations to Ethne in any way. Whether or not though, she didn't care. They were all the same in  the end.

"I'm surprised you're controlling yourself so well actually," she goaded him on. "Usually a vampire would attack on the first scent they got of a hunter," she shrugged, crossing her arms. Even if he were to turn around and attack now, she was ready. She was always prepared. Thank god for her cat like reflexes, or she'd be toast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eamon Hayes Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:58 am

"True", he responded to the hunters cold scepticism, "But the victims in this case were literally torn apart and scattered throughout the city. So answer me this, although I easily could, why want I want to if I just want to feed?" Perhaps he would have fed on them and then do so, but why would he? He got the feeling that the details here didn't matter to her though. As far as she was concerned, he was a monster. She was right too.

Eamon couldn't help but chuckle as the woman foolishly goaded him on. He prided himself on his level of control, but even he had limits.

"Don't tempt me", he told her as he fought against just that. He almost informed her that he preferred to stick to animals, but then the more he thought about that one the worse it got. Besides, why would she believe him?

It was then that he caught the scent of something else, something far more sinister. Was this the beast that he had been tracking? Sure smelled that way, he realised as he narrowed his eyes.

"You know, if you want the real culprit then you'd better stay sharp", he suggested as he crouched and peered over the edge. Whatever it was, it was fast, maybe it was a wendigo? But what would one of those be doing in a city, he wondered. It had to be something else, but what he had no idea.

"I was a hunter once you know, just like you", he informed her with a shrug. "I guess old habits die hard, wanna catch the real beastie?" Please let her wander off, he pleaded to whichever kind of deity would listen to a vampire. Not that it would make much difference, he had her scent now. Once this was over he would definitely need to feed on something, he just hoped he could control himself long enough to leave her alone. Hunting a hunter was a very bad idea if he wanted to continue his existence.
Eamon Hayes
Eamon Hayes

Rank/Abilities Sheet
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:44 am

Reagan could tell he was obviously struggling with his self control, and she knew then to at least stay a good distance from him. So people were being torn to shreds… and if it wasn't a vampire, there were more monsters roaming around London then. Raising an eyebrow at the thought, she then heard him mention that he had once been a hunter.

This was all too familiar to her. At her boarding house, more than half of the people who once stayed there had gone on a hunt for Ethne, a very dangerous vampire throughout these parts. Half were killed, the other half turned. The worst thing you can do to a hunter is turn them into the very thing they try to fight. She learned that the hard way when she had to kill her closest friends and fiancé.

Shaking the thoughts off, she let out a deep breath and recollected herself. "Fine then. What exactly do you think we're looking for then?" she felt a thickness form in the back of her throat. The idea of working alongside a vampire was… less than desirable to her. She hated them so much, and she doubted there was any humanity left in them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eamon Hayes Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:29 am

Obviously not keen on working with him, the young woman nonetheless seemed interested on his thought on the situation. His first thought had been wendigo, but they didn't hang around cities or tear their victims apart and leave them on the streets. A Werewolf maybe? It would certainly explain why the killings hadn't happened every night. Was the lunar cycle right though? To be honest he hadn't been paying much attention to the moon as usually after dark he was far more focused on feeding. The only reason he knew it was still there was the dim light it reflected, but then he didn't need it.

"Could be a werewolf or skinwalker", he suggested as he crouched to keep an eye on the street below. If it was, then he was sure he could catch up to it no problem. He could certainly hear something moving below that wasn't human, and he needed to stay focus. On both it and the hunter that at any moment could change her mind about allowing him to live. Another thought then occurred to him. Why would a werewolf or skinwalker leave torn up remains scatter around the streets? Had the hearts even been missing? Couldn't have been a fellow vampire, he had heard of a group living fairly locally led by a female named Ethne. To be honest, he had been trying to avoid them.

It was then that something moved beneath, too quickly for a the human eye to see but no problem for Eamon. Allowing his fangs to extend, he leapt from his perch and straight onto the back of whatever it this thing was. Although he managed to take a good chunk out of it, the thing threw him off and was gone before he could stand up. With a taste of its blood though, even though it wasn't particularly palatable, he hissed as he gave chase. The hunt was on! Speaking of which, perhaps the hunter would be on their tail by now too. He said their because he doubted that they're little alliance would last long.
Eamon Hayes
Eamon Hayes

Rank/Abilities Sheet
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:51 pm

A werewolf or a skinwalker? That was definitely something that Reagan had not ran into in a very long time. Wondering if the vampire was simply attempting to cause a distraction or not, she narrowed her eyes, continuing to keep her watch on him in case he did anything funny. Trying to think of anything that would be behind such violent deaths though was a bit tedious.

"Hmm," she hummed under her breath as she started to pace around. As she then went to speak again though, Eamon was gone. Blinking a few times, she narrowed her eyes and quickly ran to the edge, seeing that he had gone after something. Cursing under her breath, she jumped over, landing on a dumpster to cushion her fall as she then ran after the noise. Where was he going and what was he chasing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Eamon Hayes Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:09 am

Something told Eamon that the hunter didn't believe him when he said he wasn't responsible, but right now that was the least of his concerns as he caught up to the creature that presumably was! Everything happened so fast that even he, a vampire for twenty years, had trouble keeping up! Not that much though, as his foe was distinctly dog shaped. A skinwalker then, he realised before the thing leapt for him, it's teeth stained with the blood of its latest victim. Dead mans blood then, he realised as he remembered such a thing as being arguably his greatest weakness. The canine like creature was positively covered in it, especially around the jaw, so letting it bite him would be an incredibly bad idea. At least as far as he knew, he couldn't be turned by them any more! Just how did that work anyway?

Pondering his best course of action if he was to survive and regain his territory, he heard what he assumed to be the girl landing in a dumpster, before running in their directions. Perhaps he could hold the thing in place and allow the hunter to finish the job? Certainly seemed less risky than accidentally getting a mouthful of dead mans blood, but then that was the cowards way out! He hadn't survived this long on his own by relying on others, so he took a leap of faith, sinking his shark like fangs into the rump of the beast.
Eamon Hayes
Eamon Hayes

Rank/Abilities Sheet
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down