Wholock: Paradox in a Box
Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - The Pariah
Second In Command
Prissy - The Ninth Doctor
Administrators
Kudos - The Eleventh Doctor
Open
Open
Moderators
Kaz - Amy Pond
Open
Open
Open
Latest topics
» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Site Plot I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:20 am by Guest

» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Site Plot I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:01 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Site Plot I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:04 am by Guest

» Noveltellus
Site Plot I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

» Rose Tyler
Site Plot I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:41 am by RoseMarionTyler

» Lost Before The Dawn // Steampunk Multiverse RP
Site Plot I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:13 am by Guest

» eden [jcink]
Site Plot I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:42 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
Site Plot I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 am by Guest

» Brave the Rain - AU X-men RPG
Site Plot I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:22 am by Guest

Out of Character CBOX

Site Plot

Go down

Site Plot Empty Site Plot

Post by The Pariah Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:30 pm

THE GOD COMPLEX
HOW WILL YOUR DEBTS GET PAID?

Sherlock becomes incredibly enthralled by a case with a "disappearing man" known as The Doctor and is spending all of his time trying to find him. The Weeping Angels take this as a motive to try and capture him in order to gain the Doctor's attention. While Sherlock is working on a separate case, he is zapped by the angels and sent to a strange hotel where each room is specific to everyone who is ever brought there. His room, 221 contains all his fears and traps him, sealing into the world and creating a lapse in time and space, making him never have existed in the real world.

The Angels are now targeting anyone and everyone that is involved with the Doctor and Sherlock. Irene and John are the only people who know who know who Sherlock is and they remember that he was working on a case on The Doctor before disappearing. Trying to figure out how to find him, the Doctor ends up seeking them out instead. He contacts them in the most minimal way possible, through phone booths, through mail, trying to tell them to keep their eyes open and to NOT BLINK. The Angels are trying to seek them out.

The Doctor and Clara now reach John and Irene, telling them that Sherlock is trapped in an alternate universe. They must travel through a crack in time to get into the hotel and work their way up through the hotel until they get to the suite that Sherlock is trapped inside. What they don't realize is that while this is going on, the Angels are also targeting people that the Doctor loves. Past companions, friends, and anyone he holds dear, trapping them in different rooms in which they are being faced by their biggest fears imaginable and being tortured. Their only way to be saved is if their door is opened from the other side.

When they finally get to the Suite that Sherlock is trapped inside, it has come to the realization that the hotel s feeding off the complex that Sherlock has -- he tries to be a God. It does not want Sherlock to leave. The Hotel will fight back as much as it can to make sure that The Doctor, Clara, and John do not succeed in retrieving Sherlock Holmes.
The Pariah
The Pariah
Admin

£ : 15298

Rank/Abilities Sheet
Weapons: Sonic Probe
Abilities:

https://wholockparadox.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down