Wholock: Paradox in a Box
Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - The Pariah
Second In Command
Prissy - The Ninth Doctor
Administrators
Kudos - The Eleventh Doctor
Open
Open
Moderators
Kaz - Amy Pond
Open
Open
Open
Latest topics
» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Nvaedan Weyr - A New Pern Site! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:20 am by Guest

» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Nvaedan Weyr - A New Pern Site! I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:01 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Nvaedan Weyr - A New Pern Site! I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:04 am by Guest

» Noveltellus
Nvaedan Weyr - A New Pern Site! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

» Rose Tyler
Nvaedan Weyr - A New Pern Site! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:41 am by RoseMarionTyler

» Lost Before The Dawn // Steampunk Multiverse RP
Nvaedan Weyr - A New Pern Site! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:13 am by Guest

» eden [jcink]
Nvaedan Weyr - A New Pern Site! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:42 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
Nvaedan Weyr - A New Pern Site! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 am by Guest

» Brave the Rain - AU X-men RPG
Nvaedan Weyr - A New Pern Site! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:22 am by Guest

Out of Character CBOX

Nvaedan Weyr - A New Pern Site!

Go down

Nvaedan Weyr - A New Pern Site! Empty Nvaedan Weyr - A New Pern Site!

Post by NvaedanGer Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:32 pm

The Aikatans control most of Pern. A religious group of humans that truly believe that AIVAS was a God, and that the Dragons betrayed him - the Aikatans have all but wiped out the dragon population. Driven from their homes and forced to flee or die, for centuries, Dragons have struggled to survive. Their cousins, the Whers and the Firelizards are believed to be extinct, having been hunted so much that none have been seen for centuries. Dragonriders of murdered dragons have been treated like dirt, and the sympathisers of the dragons have been prevented from gaining any rank.

A New Overlord for the North has ascended the throne - he is said to thirst for dragon blood more than any previous leader. Everything on Pern has changed, and for the dragons, it seems to be for the worst.

Until a plucky blue dragon is contacted by the Holders of Nvaedan - a Hold entirely full of Vyaran believers and Dragon sympathisers. They have a Weyr, abandoned since it's construction that dates back to Landing, and are willing for the dragons to reside there. It takes time, but eventually dragons of all five colours are safely brought to the Weyr, and the old Gold Rises and clutches for her last time. Twenty Five eggs and eleven dragons is all that seems to remain of the Dragon Kin. And they are angry.

[center]Can the Dragons Reclaim Pern?

Or Will They Be Wiped Out Forever?
[center]

What we offer!

• A Brand New Semir-Canon to Non-Canon Site, with room to bring almost any idea to life!
  • Willing Candidates from Nvaedan Hold, and Unwilling Candidates kidnapped by Traders!
  • A Ruthless Overlord, and his Dragon Hunting Army!
  • Impressions based on Personality - and Mutations to come!
  • Leadership positions available!
  • 25 Eggs on the Ashes, including a Queen Egg! Will they hatch safely?
  • The rediscover of Firelizards, Whers, and the discovery of new species awaits you!
  • Any Gender can be Any Rank!
  • Member Ran Hatchings!
  • Original Plot, based on the works of Anne and Todd McCaffery!

NvaedanGer

Back to top Go down