Wholock: Paradox in a Box
Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - The Pariah
Second In Command
Prissy - The Ninth Doctor
Administrators
Kudos - The Eleventh Doctor
Open
Open
Moderators
Kaz - Amy Pond
Open
Open
Open
Latest topics
» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Date Night // Sam Winchester I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:20 am by Guest

» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Date Night // Sam Winchester I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:01 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Date Night // Sam Winchester I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:04 am by Guest

» Noveltellus
Date Night // Sam Winchester I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

» Rose Tyler
Date Night // Sam Winchester I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:41 am by RoseMarionTyler

» Lost Before The Dawn // Steampunk Multiverse RP
Date Night // Sam Winchester I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:13 am by Guest

» eden [jcink]
Date Night // Sam Winchester I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:42 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
Date Night // Sam Winchester I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 am by Guest

» Brave the Rain - AU X-men RPG
Date Night // Sam Winchester I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:22 am by Guest

Out of Character CBOX

Date Night // Sam Winchester

Go down

Date Night // Sam Winchester Empty Date Night // Sam Winchester

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:34 am

Mara sighed as she fixed her appearance again, she had a red dress on that revealed a bit of her cleavage. She smiled as she again looked in the mirror to adjust her hair slightly, it was up in a braid well done. Her make up was perfect and she smiled to herself, she was dearly hoping to spend time with Sam and get close to him. Soon enough she'd have him right where she wanted him and she'd get a Cambion child out of this deal. Maybe even raise it with him, she shook that thought from her mind that was part of her remaining shred of humanity speaking. With that in mind she smiled to herself and grabbed the wallet and walked to where she was going to meet Sam for the date.

She looked up and down the street waiting for Sam to show up, she was eager to get on with this date. It was the first step in her grand plan, little steps it would take time but she'd acheive her scheme in the end. Mara put a smile on her face as she waited for Sam to arrive, this was going to be enjoyable getting to know him and just talking with the man. So far he'd been kept in the dark about her true nature and it pleased her very much, she'd hate to have everything spoiled. Why did that shred of humanity have to show through? Why now after all these years?

Back to top Go down

Date Night // Sam Winchester Empty Re: Date Night // Sam Winchester

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:46 am

For the first time in a long time, Sammy was going on a date. Dean had been pushing him to go on one for so long, and he had denied every time. At first, it was because he couldn't get over the death of his girlfriend. And then... well, got involved with the wrong person. A demon, who was using him. For the first time in a long time, he could be normal again.

Or so he thought. When he had finally finished, he then brought himself to the location where he would meet 'Jennifer'. He was driving himself, and even got permission to take the impala fro the night. When he arrived, he saw that she was waiting for him. Parking the car and smiling, he got out and then walked up to her with a smile.

"So, you're ready for the date I can see," he smiled. She was wearing a very nicely fit red dress, and she looked stunning. Of course, Sam dressed up a bit as well, wearing a black suit with a black tie and a white button up shirt underneath it. To say the least, Sam was a little bit nervous. He wasn't the smoothest when it came to flirting or showing off, after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:55 am

Mara sighed as she knew that this was going to be hard, that small piece of her that was still human screaming for her to be normal. But she shook her head she could ignore that part of her and she simply kept her thoughts focused on her goals. She was going to create a cambion with Sam and then leave him alone. Though she knew that would hurt him which would mean she'd be hunted by Adriel that didnt' bother her too badly though.

The Impala had to have been imported and it was an amazing vehicle, she was truly stunned for a moment. Then smiled at Sam he was so handsome and there was something about him that made this whole plan seem all the better. He was so naive about her even after all he'd gone through.

"Yes, so are you." She said with a smile, "Your very handsome in that suit." She told him softly as she walked closer to him and hugged him. "So where are we going?" Mara asked hoping that this would be a fun date, after all she hadn't done this ever before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:02 am

Looking over her when she had complimented him, Sam chuckled lightly and crossed his arms. "You look quite gorgeous yourself," he spoke, pursing his lips after as his cheeks tinged slightly pink. He was not the easiest at flirting. It was something he felt incredibly awkward doing, especially since he hadn't been on a proper date in a few years.

As he then took her hand to lead her to the impala, he got in and started to drive toward the large, bustling city of London. "I'm actually not all that familiar with London, so I had to ask for some help," he laughed hollowly as he continued to drive. "I was told about a really nice restaurant though, where you can view the sea and there's a festival near by we could visit after."

So far, so good. As long as he kept his cool, everything should work out just fine. His biggest concern was if something supernatural were to occur. He knew that this girl was being hunted by Raptus... and he wasn't going to stand for it. He kept his demon hunting equipment in the trunk just in case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:09 am

"Thank you." Mara said with a smile as she looked at him, he was so handsome and his awkwardness made him so very cute. It was attractive really the way he stumbled over his words and things. She wondered if he was a virgin, that would make this so much better if he was because he'd be awkward in bed too.

She got in and smiled at him as he drove towards London, "Well at least you did that. My last...boyfriend would never have thought to ask for help not from anyone. He was very stubborn and set in his ways." Mara told him softly as she thought about her last conquest he was being tortured in Hell at that very moment because she'd taken him there after he'd cheated on her. Sure it hadn't been a committed relationship per say but still it was the thought that counted. "Sounds like it's going to be fun." She told him with a smile as she thought about the whole of the night.

Mara smiled at Sam and laughed slightly, "So you have a brother don't you? What's he like?" She asked looking at him. She really was just trying to make small talk to earn his trust and to get passed this whole phase. Once she actually made it a relationship she'd have to tread with care that humanity that resided still would make this harder. It would make her want to stay there with Sam permanently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:23 am

Smiling when she had accepted the compliment, Sam had began to drive down the road in the impala. Then when he had heard of her old boyfriend, he frowned, shaking his head. "Well that doesn't sound like much fun. Spontaneity is one thing, but stubborn is a whole different story. I can be stubborn at times, but I usually try to keep a girl in mind and keep her happy first," he chuckled lightly.

When she had then asked about his brother, Sam thought for a moment of what to explain. "Well, his name is Dean. We hunt demons together. We've been hunting for as long as I can remember... and when we weren't old enough to hunt on our own, it was our father taking us on the trips. He made sure we knew what we were up against, especially since a demon killed my mother when I was just a baby..." he trailed off, realizing he was getting off task.

"Sorry. Anyways, Dean is flirty and a smartass. He can be impulsive and lose his temper, but he means well. He just... really hates demons I guess," he sighed. "He's been to hell and back.... so I can understand where he's coming from. He's a fighter." he smiled as he turned into the parking lot of the restaurant. Getting out of the car, he then walked over to open the door for Mara.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:31 am

Mara sighed and nodded, "It wasn't not really. But I make do with what I have." She said to him with a smile as she looked at Sam. "At least you think about the girl first that's new for me." She told him as she thought about what she was doing, she was beginning to care about this man. Mara mentally shook herself she couldn't not yet, she barely knew this guy.

She listened intently and knew that this was probably something painful, he was choosing to talk then so be it. "Well that sounds pretty exciting. I mean hunting as long as you can remember." Mara said to him as she looked down for a minute and sighed to herself, a part of her was wanting to reveal what she was and tell him she didn't want that. But she knew that would be foolish at least right now.

"Sounds like a man I once knew." She told him softly as he spoke of him being to hell and back Mara nodded slightly. "I can only imagine what that must be like. I mean I've only met Raptus but that's enough to make me very much afraid of going to hell." She said to him as they parked and she got out of the car when he opened the door. "Your such a gentleman Sam." She said and leaned in kissing his cheek gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

When Mara had mentioned that it seemed pretty exciting to be a hunter for as long as he could remember, he shrugged. "It was cool at times... other times I just wished I could be a normal person. It's hard to comprehend sometimes. I tried to get away from that life for so many years, but now that I'm back in... it seems like any time I try to get out of it, I'm wanting back in within the next couple days."

When Mara had then called Sam a gentlemen, he smiled as he blushed lightly when his cheek was kissed. He let out a chuckle as he then took her hand to take her inside. Telling the host of their reservation, they were then taken to a nice table by the window where they could view the London Bridge. Wow, this was quite romantic for a first date... Sam hadn't realized that. He hoped he wasn't trying to hard to her.

"So what about you? You said you were associated to hunters... were they family? Friends?" he asked curiously. He hadn't known much about her other than that Raptus was after her and that she had a douche of an ex boyfriend. He listened intently as he then ordered some wine for the two of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:06 am

She smiled at him and nodded, "I can understand that, being normal can be dull though." Mara told him as she tried her best not to think about the fact that she was starting to fall for him, he was just human. "Though once you know a way of life it's hard to change." Mara was trying to convince herself of those very words, it would make it easier to not tell him.

Mara held his hand and felt odd but she ignored it and smiled at him as she saw the view it was amazing. She stared out at the London Bridge and looked at Sam, he was truly a romantic wasn't he? Or was he unaware of how very interesting this place was? Either way it was fascinating to be there with him, he was so very intriguing.

Mara thought about it who was that hunter she'd been around once? "Well one of my ex's was a Hunter...that was the second one I was with the one that died. The first hunter...." She paused she remembered that first one like looking through a fog, that was the one that had gotten her soul dragged down to hell. "The First Hunter was my uncle..." She whispered it was due to his idiocy that she was dragged down there and turned into this. She felt her hatred swell again as she looked at Sam he was a hunter, he'd gotten people killed or killed people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:09 pm

Sam was actually surprised at how she had understood it. It was true, changing from a way of life was not exactly easy. He never really thought of it that way until now, and he nodded at the thought as he scanned through the menu thoughtfully as he waited for her response on who the hunters she knew was. 

So her ex and her uncle were hunters? Well even if it wasn't parents, it still surrounded her life in an uncontrolled manner, just like for him. He looked at her sympathetically and nodded. "I'm sorry for your loss." was all he could say for a moment. "My father was a hunter and he recently passed." It never really got easier.

When the waiter had came around and asked them what they had wanted, Sam had informed Mara that she could order anything she liked. He had made enough money to be able to go to such a place like this, thankfully. He ordered some veal and potatoes and handed his menu to the waiter as he then looked back at Mara. "Well, if that slick haired demon is after you, I promise I'll make sure he stays away," he nodded, referring to Raptus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:12 pm

Mara smiled at him and scanned her own menu getting lost in her thoughts, that shred of humanity left her was making this a thousand times more difficult than it needed to be. She sighed as she looked at the food, she'd have to tread with care if she were to tell Sam everything. She shook her head and fought down the nauseating fear that was building in her stomach.

Mara nodded and sighed, "It gets easier, just a little with time." She said to Sam softly as she looked at the menu some more trying to decie what to have. "I'm sorry. It's hard to lose a parent." Mara said softly as she thought about what Raptus would say about this, Raptus would probably really make her his victim then. Make her feel that pain and then repeat daily for a number of years till she relearned her place.

Mara just ordered the same as Sam out of reflex, it was easier to mimic the guy's food choices than her own. Mara smiled at his promise and grinned at him, "Good I'm glad I met you." She said to him trying to keep to her plan but that was slowly falling to shreds it wasn't going to make this any easier when she did get what she wanted. Though a part of her wasn't sure that was what she wanted from this whole thing anymore.

"Do you think it's possible for a demon...any demon to fall so to speak from Hell? I'm just curious I heard a story once and it made me wonder if it was true." Mara said to him as she thought about what the hell she was doing and that this was never going to work. Sam would think she was nuts or assume she was trying to kill him or something, she looked away for a minute to gather her composure then looked at Sam again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:24 pm

When Mara had asked Sam if he had ever heard of a demon falling from hell, he blinked for a moment. Why would she want to know such a thing? He decided not to make a big deal about it because it wasn't quite odd of her to think that since there were such things as fallen angels... but where were these ideas coming from?

"Well, I suppose if there is such thing as a fallen angel, the same could be said for a demon?" he frowned. The thought reminded him of Ruby. He had hoped for so long that the feelings she felt for him were as significant as they felt to himself, but apparently in the end it was all for her gain. He shook the thought away quickly with a sigh.

"I heard a myth about a man named Cain who left hell to be with the love of his life," he shrugged. "So I suppose it is possible, but incredibly rare. Why do you ask?" he finally said, his eyes looking up at her in complete curiosity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:25 pm

Mara smiled at Sam what was this feeling stirring in her chest? She shook her head, she wasn't supposed to do this she was supposed to seduce him and dump him. There was a part of her that couldn't though something was forming between them and it confused her like no tomorrow. She inwardly sighed and looked at Sam knowing that this was going to be an interesting date especially if she revealed what she was to him.

She nodded and thought about the fact that this man had been through so much and here she was about to toss him a whole new ballpark of issues. She was going to tell him she was a demon and that she was falling for him and hard. She wanted very much to tell him that she cared about him but how could she? She knew that his brother wold probably kill her and make her pay for anything that had happened.

With a sigh she nodded and looked at Sam then down at the table, "I ask because....hear me out ok? Completely.." She told him then with a deep breath she looked Sam in the eyes. "I am a demon. I am going to try and follow Cain's path. My uncle...when I was still human let me be dragged down there to save his own sorry hide. The first act I did after becoming a demon was find him and kill him...." She said remorse in her voice as she looked at Sam.

"I've begun to feel something for you Sam....I just don't know what it is." She told him truthfully wondering if he was going to understand or just walk out on her. The feelings were just beginning and it confused the hell out of her but she'd accept it. If he told her to get lost she'd walk out and not look back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:34 am

Was she serious? Sam found himself unsure of how to react or what to say as he listened to her. His eyes were widening with every word she spoke and it was to a point where his hands had dropped to the table from their original folded position. He swallowed hard, watching in apprehension, and at first wasn't sure if he should believe her or not.

Cain. He had heard that name before. A rumor he had heard. A demon who left for love and became like a normal human. That was such an interesting concept, but could it really happen? Well... if angels could fall, then so could a demon, right. Still, he had no words to say as he just stared at her in disbelief.

"...So," he finally spoke, his voice seeming to shake from the shock. "Your name. Is it... is it really Jennifer then?" he decided to ask first. And why him? Why did she choose him? Why did demons seem to cling to him so much? Was it the demon blood? Was it the fact that he was supposed to be Lucifer's vessel? The sound of this was making him nervous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:01 am

Mara watched his reaction and knew her choice in telling him was the wrong thing to say but she really wasn't going to do anything to upset him. Though she did know if he drove her off she'd go but didn't mean she wouldn't protect him and keep him safe from other demons. It made her wonder what was going on in the world now since she was choosing to throw her lot in with the Winchester brothers.

Mara was sure that this would be a turn of events she would never forget, this made her all the more nervous but she could hold her own she was a powerful demon. But could she go toe to toe with Raptus? The thought of him made her shudder as she thought about what was going to happen to her if she wasn't careful. Raptus would make her hurt and make her pay hell.

"No it's Mara." She whispered to him then looked down, "If you want to call this off we can..." Mara was nervous and scared that he'd tell her to get lost but she'd listen and hope that everything would work out in the end. Maybe she could become a redeemed demon or whatever it was that Cain was. "So...I didn't choose you for any reason other than your strength when I first met you.." Mara told him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down