Wholock: Paradox in a Box
Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - The Pariah
Second In Command
Prissy - The Ninth Doctor
Administrators
Kudos - The Eleventh Doctor
Open
Open
Moderators
Kaz - Amy Pond
Open
Open
Open
Latest topics
» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Coffee Date // Meta I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:20 am by Guest

» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Coffee Date // Meta I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:01 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Coffee Date // Meta I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:04 am by Guest

» Noveltellus
Coffee Date // Meta I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

» Rose Tyler
Coffee Date // Meta I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:41 am by RoseMarionTyler

» Lost Before The Dawn // Steampunk Multiverse RP
Coffee Date // Meta I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:13 am by Guest

» eden [jcink]
Coffee Date // Meta I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:42 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
Coffee Date // Meta I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 am by Guest

» Brave the Rain - AU X-men RPG
Coffee Date // Meta I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:22 am by Guest

Out of Character CBOX

Coffee Date // Meta

2 posters

Go down

Coffee Date // Meta Empty Coffee Date // Meta

Post by Jack Harkness Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:42 pm

Jack Harkness had met up with a handsome man who looked like The Doctor and was available, he sighed and looked down as he started to try and find away to get passed the whole of everything that happened at Torchwood. He wondered if The Doctor would ever really care for him or if he was just crazy for trying to get ith someone. He sighed as he walked towards the Coffee Shop he liked best, he'd sent a message to Meta hoping he'd get it. Since he wasn't even sure he got it he was preparing to spend the afternoon alone because after all this was The Doctor or rather a clone/twin thing of The Doctor. Either way it was a version of The Doctor that actually wanted to spend time with him. He sighed as he straightened his jacket waiting for Meta to arrive and keep his thoughts from circling back to Ianto and the fact he was gone.

Why do I do this to myself? Why do I give a damn about so many people? Why do I fight so hard against evil when it just destroys everything I love? Jack shook his head slowly as he looked down the street waiting and half not expecting him to show up because after all The Doctor rarely showed up when called. Jack felt pain in his chest for a moment from the grief that threatened to again overwhelm him, he knew that Ianto wouldn't want this for him. He shook himself and looked again for Meta.
Jack Harkness
Jack Harkness

£ : 1507

Back to top Go down

Coffee Date // Meta Empty Re: Coffee Date // Meta

Post by Meta-Crisis Tenth Doctor Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:58 pm

Meta had gleefully typed in coordinates for the time and location Jack had wished to meet him. Muttering to himself about his new Tardis needing to comply. Landing the blue box he hopped out the shut the doors behind him, walking around the corner to wards the cafe. He was a few minutes late but he'd blame the stupid box for that. Spying Jack he hastened his pace and called over to him. "Jack! Sorry if I'm a bit late, it hasn't been long has it?" He rambled, worried the other would think he blew him off or something.

Taking a breath to calm his high strung worried emotions he rocked back on his heels, a habit of his, and waited for a reply. Today he wore a dark jacket with a creme colored shirt beneath along with usual dark trousers to put it all together. Brushing a hand through his hair he offered a gentle smile.
Meta-Crisis Tenth Doctor
Meta-Crisis Tenth Doctor

£ : 750

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Harkness Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:05 pm

Jack smiled as soon as he saw him and the way he came towards him was pleasing enough to make him happy. "It's fine, really. I was just starting to worry that you'd be more like The Doctor than I thought...Cause ya know I'm not exactly human." He said to him ith a smile and he knew that meta would know what exactly he meant by that statement. The Doctor wasn't known for coming to people when called, he arrived whenever he wanted to.

The outfit was quite dashing and it made sure that Jack was happy to see him, he was handsome just as much as The Doctor was. "Come on in." He said as he walked into the place and took a seat waiting for Meta to join him. He felt his heart flutter why did he care so much about this meeting? He shook his head and simply smiled at him.
Jack Harkness
Jack Harkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Meta-Crisis Tenth Doctor Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:13 pm

Meta shook his head with a scoff. "I'm not going to avoid you, I'm not exactly human either. I..I think that's why he got rid of me. A human time lord isn't supposed to be a thing." Shrugging a bit he brushed the thoughts of abandonment aside and focused more so on the day ahead.

Following him into the place he did a quick look around, taking in his surroundings with a soft smile. It was nice here, very comfortable in look and atmosphere. Moving to Jack he took his own seat, smiling kindly at the man. "How have you been?" The question was light with his honest curiosity.
Meta-Crisis Tenth Doctor
Meta-Crisis Tenth Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Harkness Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:24 pm

Jack smiled and nodded, "True." He said softly to him as he looked at him with a grin. "I guess that's half the problem isn't it? He's abandoned us both." Jack muttered, "He did offer once but he left me on that station way back when..." there was a part of him that regretted not going with him but another part that was happy to have not gone.

"I've been doing well, so what about yourself?" He asked with a smile on his face as he looked at Meta, he'd do his best to be himself at least without the depressed upset side effects. "I mean other than losing my boyfriend to some alien invaders and most of my team and having to rebuild from scratch again..."
Jack Harkness
Jack Harkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Meta-Crisis Tenth Doctor Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:37 pm

Meta folded his hands together, listening to him intently. "I see. I'm sorry about your boyfriend and the aliens, they really have no compassion." he muttered shaking his head softly. "I've been okay, bit lonely since Rose left." His brow furrowed a bit at that particular thought, he was sure things would have been different with Rose but it just didn't end up that way.
Meta-Crisis Tenth Doctor
Meta-Crisis Tenth Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Harkness Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:40 pm

Jack smiled at him and nodded, "It's all right I figure Torchwood had it's comuppance before I took over the aliens are just getting as good as they got." He told him with a grin as he watched the man then he spoke of Rose and Jack felt a knife twist in his heart. He knew what happened with her it was because of that he became what he was.

"Yes well Rose only had eyes for one man and you may look like him but your not him." Jack said to him his voice calm and full of compassion, "Believe me I've learned your pain...the hard way, many times over." Jack muttered as he watched him.
Jack Harkness
Jack Harkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Meta-Crisis Tenth Doctor Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:48 pm

He flinched at that statement and took a breath, he knew it was true and did his best to accept it. He looked like The Doctor but he would never he him, not really, and that of course seemed to be a disappointment. "At least she's happy, that's what matters." he mused and glanced up, ordering some coffee from a passing waiter.

"I was happy when my TARDIS finally finished growing, I was able to get out of a pocket universe, go exploring." Chuckling Meta flashed a soft smile. "It really is something, traveling." Reminiscing he tapped his fingers lightly against the wood of the table.
Meta-Crisis Tenth Doctor
Meta-Crisis Tenth Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Harkness Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:57 pm

Jack placed his order as well and nodded, "Yes she is. She found Nine...." Jack muttered softly trying not to feel the pain that was inside he knew how Meta felt and hoped that he wasn't going to be some rebound for him. That would just be horribly painful for the both of them.

"Traveling can be amazing but I've come to find that I prefer having a stable place to come back to always. After all you have to have some sort of safe haven." Jack told him with a grin as he looked at Meta watching him the habits he had were so strikingly like Sand shoes...er Ten.
Jack Harkness
Jack Harkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Meta-Crisis Tenth Doctor Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:03 am

"That is true my friend." he mused and smiled though that faded at the mention of Nine. "Nine?...but I thought. Hmm..I do hope that doesn't mess up my timeline." commenting lightly he scratched his skin and took another sip of coffee. Setting the cup down he lightly traced the rim with his finger, thinking for a moment.

"Do you still work with Torchwood? In any time period?" Questioning softly he hoped it wasn't a bad subject to bring up but he was merely curious about it all. Taking a breath he after a moment sipped his coffee again, staring forward.
Meta-Crisis Tenth Doctor
Meta-Crisis Tenth Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Harkness Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:49 am

Jack nodded and smiled at him, "Yes, Nine and Rose seem happy and as long as the Bad Wolf happens we'll both be fine." Jack said to him as he looks at him trying to think about things and all that was happening between the Angels and the losses at Torchwood. Jack took a drink from his own coffee enjoying this time with someone else.

"Yes I do. I'm in charge of Torchwood." Jack was curious as to what else to talk about because he is very happy to have a friend especially one who knew what he'd been through. "I've seen more Time Lords, The Corsair, The Hunter. Susan Foreman, said she was The Doctor's Grand daughter and he's confirmed it as well." He told him with a grin as he took another drink of his coffee.
Jack Harkness
Jack Harkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Meta-Crisis Tenth Doctor Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:56 pm

"Bad wolf...the end of Nine..that was a glorious regeneration." Chuckling he ran a hand through his own hair at the memories that were and were not his. "Was he always so..sassy?" Questioning softly he flashed a light grin to Jack, a playful gleam flaring in his eyes. He enjoyed having the memories but it was hard sometime to figure out what was his and what wasn't.

"The Doctor's granddaughter? Amazing..there are others out there then." Whispering softly he wiped his eyes to make sure the tears of join didn't sneak past. He didn't want to seem sentimental or overly so, he was happy though. Very happy indeed.
Meta-Crisis Tenth Doctor
Meta-Crisis Tenth Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Harkness Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:27 pm

Jack looked at him and smiled happily enjoying every moment he had with him, sure that this was going to be a very interesting time. "Yes actually always." He said to him as he took another drink of his coffee thinking about asking him to come back to his place for a more private setting where they could more openly talk about these things.

"Yes, there are in fact...I'm sure I could introduce you to a couple of them." Jack sighed if he did that he'd probably lose any chance he had with Meta but he shook that thought away. This was Meta and he was enough like The Doctor he'd pick up on the shift of mood he was sure of that so he smiled at him broadly. "So after we finish here do you want to head back to my place?" Jack asked half hoping he'd say yes and half hoping he'd say no because that would be moving too rapidly.
Jack Harkness
Jack Harkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Meta-Crisis Tenth Doctor Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:41 am

Meta shook his head a bit. "I don't need to meet them..I've got my own company here and I rather enjoy the time with them." He smirked flirtatiously towards Jack. Listening to his question he pursed his lips in thought. "and do what pray tell?" He asked, curious, he wanted to spend time with Jack but didn't want to rush things.
Meta-Crisis Tenth Doctor
Meta-Crisis Tenth Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down