Wholock: Paradox in a Box
Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - The Pariah
Second In Command
Prissy - The Ninth Doctor
Administrators
Kudos - The Eleventh Doctor
Open
Open
Moderators
Kaz - Amy Pond
Open
Open
Open
Latest topics
» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Good Angel, Bad Angel//Aislinn I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:20 am by Guest

» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Good Angel, Bad Angel//Aislinn I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:01 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Good Angel, Bad Angel//Aislinn I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:04 am by Guest

» Noveltellus
Good Angel, Bad Angel//Aislinn I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

» Rose Tyler
Good Angel, Bad Angel//Aislinn I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:41 am by RoseMarionTyler

» Lost Before The Dawn // Steampunk Multiverse RP
Good Angel, Bad Angel//Aislinn I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:13 am by Guest

» eden [jcink]
Good Angel, Bad Angel//Aislinn I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:42 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
Good Angel, Bad Angel//Aislinn I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 am by Guest

» Brave the Rain - AU X-men RPG
Good Angel, Bad Angel//Aislinn I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:22 am by Guest

Out of Character CBOX

Good Angel, Bad Angel//Aislinn

Go down

Good Angel, Bad Angel//Aislinn Empty Good Angel, Bad Angel//Aislinn

Post by The Tenth Doctor Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:37 pm

The TARDIS touched down in the yard of an old church. By the looks of it, it had been there since the Victorian Era. No wonder it was too dilapidated to be used for Sunday Services....He decided to have a look around, stepping out of the phone box, dusting off his brown suit. Looking around at the moss covered stone, it made him feel a bit sad, how such a grand, large building, could be brought down by time. The metaphor of it was almost staggering. He stepped inside the church, looking at the archetecture of the main hall, the steeples surprisingly were still there.

He sat down on one of the benches, looking up at the rotted wooden cross, all that remained of the decorative crucifix that used to stand there. Human religion always fascinated him. There was an equal amount of evidence on both sides proving whether it was real or not. It seemed to show that the universe did have a mystic side to it as well as a scientific side.....
The Tenth Doctor
The Tenth Doctor

£ : 3632

Rank/Abilities Sheet
Weapons: Sonic Screwdriver
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Good Angel, Bad Angel//Aislinn Empty Re: Good Angel, Bad Angel//Aislinn

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:50 pm

Aislinn was working on a new case where she had heard that there were disappearances of people whenever they approached the churchyard. Grabbing her holy water, salt, and exorcism book, she stuffed them into her messenger bag as she headed toward the area quickly on her motor bike. This time, she would handle things on her own, without the help of her guardian angel.

When she approached the area, she pulled out her EMF detector and started to patrol around the area. When she made it around the corner, she had noticed that it was detecting a ton of it near the statues... although nothing seemed off about them. No sulfur, nothing. Just high EMF. She shrugged it off, until she noticed a man sitting down at one of the benches. Narrowing her eyes, she started to head over to him.

"Hey!" she called over to him before approaching him quickly. "What are you doing here so late at night? Haven't you heard the rumors about this place? It's not safe to be out here..." she frowned as she looked back toward the church. What in the world? Did the statue change it's pose? "What..." she looked at it closely again. "How weird... I could have sworn that the statue was facing the other direction..."

Back to top Go down

Post by The Tenth Doctor Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:55 pm

The Doctor turned his head when the woman called out to him. She was young, but not too young. She seemed nice. He chuckled a bit when she said it wasn't safe for him. "It's alright, I'm only here to sight see. Wait..." He went silent when he heard her speak about a statue. His eyes widened in realization.

"Stop!" He shouted, holding a hand out at her, eyeing the statue intensely. "Do. Not. Look. Away. From. That. Statue." He inched closer to her, not taking his eyes off of the statue. "And whatever you do.... "DON'T. BLINK."
The Tenth Doctor
The Tenth Doctor

Rank/Abilities Sheet
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:04 pm

When the man had suddenly become more alert as she spoke of the statue, she narrowed her eyes, continuously watching it, but nothing about it seemed to change. What was he wanting her to watch it for? "Nothing's happening! Why do I have to watch it so intently?" she raised an eyebrow as she felt the man approach her quickly.

Of course, something was different about him and she wasn't sure whether that was a good or a bad thing. She got paranoid for a moment, wondering if he was attempting to distract her so he could snatch her, like most demons. She immediately allowed her astral perception to take place as her eyes flickered white for a moment, and she quickly backed away from him, staring at him intently.

"You're not a human. But you're not a demon either... what are you?" she immediately looked back at the statue and saw it was closer. "What the--how in the--" she took a step back, keeping her eyes on it. "Okay, first things's first, who are you and what is that thing!?" she held onto her holy water tightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Tenth Doctor Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:07 pm

He noticed her eyes flicker white, why or how, he didn't know....but she somehow knew he wasn't human....but what was that she said about demons? He shook the thought from his head. "I'm The Doctor, I'm a Time Lord." He began. "And that is a Weeping Angel....deadly quantum creatures that feed off of time energy....they only move when you look away...it gets too close, it sends you back tot he past and feeds off of the future events you never got to do as a result...."
The Tenth Doctor
The Tenth Doctor

Rank/Abilities Sheet
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:15 pm

A weeping angel... what in the world was that? She knew of fallen angels and half angels (like she), but she had never heard of a weeping angel. What in God's name was that? She continued to watch it with a nod as she took a deep breath. "Okay then... so how do we stop it? And a time lord... you're like that hunter I met back a few weeks ago..."

As she continued to watch the thing, she sighed, pushing her holy water back in the bag. Whatever this thing was, she figured it wasn't supernatural. For some reason, she was having more and more encounters with alien creatures, and if these aliens knew what weeping angels were, then it was obvious that the weeping angels were most likely alien as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Tenth Doctor Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:18 pm

"Hunter?" He asked. Besides himself and Demory, there were no other Time Lords....he sighed and shook the thought from his head. "We need to get it to look at itself. Weeping Angels can't look at each other.....don't suppose you have a mirror?"
The Tenth Doctor
The Tenth Doctor

Rank/Abilities Sheet
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:27 pm

A mirror... well this was interesting. It had to look at itself? Aislinn nodded as she looked around for something that may work. She guessed the reflection of a window would be too weak... and suddenly she remembered! "Inside the church, there's a huge ornate mirror at the altar. I had to do an exorcism here a few times before."

As she started to slowly inch toward the door, she reached for the Doctor to make sure he was following. "If we can get the mirror positioned correctly, maybe if we corner ourselves with it facing outward, we can trick it into looking into it!"

Back to top Go down

Post by The Tenth Doctor Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:51 pm

Excorsism? Just who was this girl? Whoever she was, she seemed to know what she was talking about. He took her hand in his when she reached for her. "Ornate mirror.....that seems like our best option! Good plan!" He smiled, not taking his eyes off of the statue.

He inched closer to where she said the mirror was located, holding onto the girl's hand tightly, making sure she was still following him.
The Tenth Doctor
The Tenth Doctor

Rank/Abilities Sheet
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:47 am

Holding the Doctor's hand tightly she kept her eyes on the statue. She then quickly spoke. "You keep your eyes on it and I'll lead us inside," she nodded as she waited to make sure he understood. She began slowly heading toward the church, grasping his hand tightly.

She wasn't quite sure who this man was, but he seemed to know a lot about… strange things. Were they Supernatural? She wasn't sure, but this man didn't seem like a hunter, at least not a normal one.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Tenth Doctor Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:13 pm

Something felt odd about her. She seemed otherworldly, but not alien.....he would ask her the about that later. He nodded when she told him to keep his eyes on the statue, still holding her hand tightly. He inched along with her to the church, not keeping his eyes off of the angel.
The Tenth Doctor
The Tenth Doctor

Rank/Abilities Sheet
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:52 pm

When they finally made it inside, she slammed the doors shut immediately, locking it from the inside. "Hopefully this gives us enough time to look before they get in!" she then made sure to shut all the drapes of the windows that would lead outside. Looking around for a long moment, she tried to see where it could be...

She then started to run down the hallways, near the offices where officials and the priest would usually retire. No one was here today. Either they were zapped, or on holiday, but that was quite strange to her. "Where is it..." she looked around desperately.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Tenth Doctor Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:22 pm

The Doctor pointed the Sonic at the lock of the door she slammed. Thankfully, it wasn't wooden, so it worked. "There. Should be locked for a good while. However, now we're not looking at it, so it could try to break down the door any minute!"

He ran down the hall afterward, making sure to catch up with her, making sure she was ok.
The Tenth Doctor
The Tenth Doctor

Rank/Abilities Sheet
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down