Wholock: Paradox in a Box
Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - The Pariah
Second In Command
Prissy - The Ninth Doctor
Administrators
Kudos - The Eleventh Doctor
Open
Open
Moderators
Kaz - Amy Pond
Open
Open
Open
Latest topics
» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Aislinn I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:20 am by Guest

» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Aislinn I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:01 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Aislinn I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:04 am by Guest

» Noveltellus
Aislinn I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

» Rose Tyler
Aislinn I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:41 am by RoseMarionTyler

» Lost Before The Dawn // Steampunk Multiverse RP
Aislinn I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:13 am by Guest

» eden [jcink]
Aislinn I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:42 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
Aislinn I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 am by Guest

» Brave the Rain - AU X-men RPG
Aislinn I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:22 am by Guest

Out of Character CBOX

Aislinn

Go down

Aislinn Empty Aislinn

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:59 pm

Aislinn Jl004-300x224
“I may not be a messenger, but here's a message for you... stay away from my sanctuary.”

Aislinn Tumblr_myfmgzR4Cu1rl3yf0o1_500

Full Name: Aislinn (pronounced Ozlin)
Aliases: Ozzy, Linn
Species: Angel (Nephilim formerly)
Face Claim: Jennifer Laurence

Aislinn Tumblr_myfmr04yTM1rl3yf0o1_500

Sexual Preference: Straight
Marital Status: Bonded
Current Residence: London, UK
Personality: Aislinn is stubborn, has trust issues, but is incredibly sweet and kind to people and tries to stay on their good side. She has devoted her life to hunting demons and other ungodly creatures and is fascinated by angels because of her mother. Although she does not know much about her mother, she has flashes of memories of her and is very attached to them. She wishes to one day be accepted into the kingdom of heaven to join the holy race.

Aislinn can be very emotional and lets these emotions get to her at times. She becomes attached easily and although she tries her hardest not to, she finds that she is often becoming dependent on those people. She can be flirty at times and is optimistic, but she usually closes people out and would rather not tell people about her background.
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Aislinn Tumblr_myfn9pWZF61rl3yf0o1_500

Parents: Amitiel (angel) and Josiah Adams
Siblings: Adriel (half brother)
Important Figures: God, Amitiel
Home Town/Planet: London, UK
Powers/Skills:
Spoiler:
History: Aislinn was born to the angel of truth, Amitiel, who graced her daughter with angelic powers. Her father is Josiah Adams, a common man who works in an office, but is very religious. Amitiel had found out that a war was coming between the angels and demons and she was afraid for her people. She gave birth to her daughter to ensure that her people would live on, even if they were among the humans. What Aislinn did not know was that she had a twin sister. Amitiel died when Aislinn was an infant, and was hardly around in her life. Something happened to Josiah that caused him to become very cautious whenever he was around Aislinn. Because of this, he seemed very distant and the two did not get along well.

When Aislinn turned 22, she moved out and joined an alliance of hunters who swept over Europe to try and track down the escaped demons. She now does this as her job, but primarily stays in the United Kingdom to do her jobs. She is fascinated by angels and is hoping one day to meet them. Despite her job and courage, she is absolutely terrified for the direction her life is going, praying every night for a guardian angel to show up for her. Whether it is her mother, or someone she can trust, she just hopes she can meet an angel who will be there to help her.

She meets an angel named Castiel who has been commanded to protect her from Raptus. Lucifer has commanded Raptus to kidnap her and feed her demon blood and torture her until she caves so she can become half demon half angel. They would then use her as a weapon against the angels when they wage war. The angels have decided that they were going to convert her into a full angel to prevent this.

She and Castiel become fond of each other and eventually it clouds his judgment and she begins to question becoming an angel due to it erasing her memories of her "human" life. Afterward, she decides that she is not going to go through with it without the reassurance of her memories being saved, as Gabriel agrees to snatch the blade Raptus has that was once her mothers. The memories will be retained by the blood of the blade that was shed with it.

Still with  no word on the blade though, Aislinn then impulsively asks Castiel to bond with her so that the two could not be separated if she becomes an angel. It would be a damnation for an angel to separate them under the word of God. They bond together under Gabriel and then she leaves for her astral conversion. She then becomes an angel with her memories retained. She has been promoted to Seraph and now leads armies into hell to defeat the demons.

Aislinn Tumblr_myfnlbeY5p1rl3yf0o1_500

Nickname: Mary.
Contact Information: PM or Skype (maryxrawr)
Other Characters: The Pariah, Siren, Demorytor, The Mistress, Sam Winchester
Source: my site!

Back to top Go down