Wholock: Paradox in a Box
Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - The Pariah
Second In Command
Prissy - The Ninth Doctor
Administrators
Kudos - The Eleventh Doctor
Open
Open
Moderators
Kaz - Amy Pond
Open
Open
Open
Latest topics
» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
The Pirate's Return [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:20 am by Guest

» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
The Pirate's Return [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:01 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
The Pirate's Return [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:04 am by Guest

» Noveltellus
The Pirate's Return [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

» Rose Tyler
The Pirate's Return [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:41 am by RoseMarionTyler

» Lost Before The Dawn // Steampunk Multiverse RP
The Pirate's Return [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:13 am by Guest

» eden [jcink]
The Pirate's Return [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:42 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
The Pirate's Return [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 am by Guest

» Brave the Rain - AU X-men RPG
The Pirate's Return [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:22 am by Guest

Out of Character CBOX

The Pirate's Return [OPEN]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Pirate's Return [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pirate's Return [OPEN]

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:48 pm

Nodding to his answers, she finished up her food and waited for him to finish his as well before getting up to put her dishes in the sink. She took a deep breath and stretched her arms out for a moment before turning back to him and watching him in silence, unsure what he was planning to do now.

"So, Sherlock Holmes, what is it you plan to do now that you're 'back in the game'?" she raised an eyebrow, wondering what he had up his sleeve. She leaned in close to him, just watching him with a smirk across her face, waiting for an answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherlock Holmes Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:22 pm

Once he was finished his plate, he sighed in contentment. Slouching in his chair comfortably, he tried to remember the last time he was this content. It wasn't often that he'd gotten enough food to be properly full. He'd gotten used to his half rations.

"Erm...", he mumbled lazily, glancing up at her, "Reintroduce myself slowly. Probably tell John last. Yes, that would be wisest..." He tilted his head slightly, his eyebrows raised. "Why do you ask?"
Sherlock Holmes
Sherlock Holmes

£ : 2678

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:15 pm

Irene nodded at what he had to say when she had finished rinsing the dishes. Returning to face him in the seat, she leaned forward, watching his eyes with a coy smile across her face. "I see. I'm simply just wondering. If need be, you're welcome to stay here... it gets quite lonely at times..." she gave a pout.

"I could ease your pain or delight your curiosities if you'd like..." she added with a sultry tone. Resting her chin on her hands as she leaned over the table, she closed her eyes for a moment. "You never did tell me if you've ever had anyone before."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherlock Holmes Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:35 pm

He nodded, and chuckled lightly at her pout. Raising an eyebrow, he answered her question with a small smile on his lips, "Well, yes, I have." Sighing lightly, he felt his eyes get slightly heavier. "I may take you up on that offer of lodgement..." he murmured softly, leaning on the table with his elbow, his head resting on his hand.
Sherlock Holmes
Sherlock Holmes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:01 pm

"Splendid," she smirked as she watched him. "And ah, so it's true!" she nodded when he had admitted to having someone. She analyzed his expression carefully, noticing it wasn't as solemn as before. Him lodging with her... now that would be interesting.

"I do hope you have a memory for faces then, Mr. Holmes."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherlock Holmes Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:54 pm

Sherlock inclined his head slightly at her rather smug expression to his answer. "It was necessary for a case. Of course, she wasn't aware of that..." he explained, blinking a few times. "Unfortunately, the human body has rather annoying needs. Eating, for example, is time consuming and boring." The detective rolled his eyes.

He frowned slightly, confused by her last words. "Why would I need a memory for faces?"
Sherlock Holmes
Sherlock Holmes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:18 pm

Listening to what he had to say, he continued to watch her with a coy expression pressed across her face as she kept herself leaned over the table, resting her chin on her hand. When he then looked slightly puzzled by her words, her lips curled into a large smirk as she gave a slight chuckle. "If you decide to stay here, there's no mirror in your bathroom."

Getting up for a moment, she leaned against the wall, taking a deep breath before looking back at him. "So what is it you intend to do now, Mister Holmes? Now that you've eaten?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherlock Holmes Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:47 pm

"Oh... That's fine. I don't use that stupid thing anyways..." He shrugged, leaning back in his seat again, ruffling his messy hair with one hand. Sighing, he gazed at her for a moment through half-lidded eyes. "I'm not sure. Don't exactly feel like going out and starting my reintegration into society, but I don't want to be bored either..." He frowned in displeasure.
Sherlock Holmes
Sherlock Holmes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:43 am

Nodding at his words, she raised an eyebrow when he had mentioned that he may get bored. She knew that sometimes, when Sherlock was bored, he would do things that were not exactly... smiled upon by society. He got himself in trouble far too often. "Well... let me know when you get bored," she smirked lightly. "I have a feeling you're going to cause me some trouble, but at least it's the good kind."

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:09 pm

So, seeing as Irene isn't going to be RPing anytime soon, I'll be moving this to Trenzalor...
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
Admin

£ : 3539

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2