Wholock: Paradox in a Box
Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - The Pariah
Second In Command
Prissy - The Ninth Doctor
Administrators
Kudos - The Eleventh Doctor
Open
Open
Moderators
Kaz - Amy Pond
Open
Open
Open
Latest topics
» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Charlotte Asher I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:20 am by Guest

» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Charlotte Asher I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:01 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Charlotte Asher I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:04 am by Guest

» Noveltellus
Charlotte Asher I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

» Rose Tyler
Charlotte Asher I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:41 am by RoseMarionTyler

» Lost Before The Dawn // Steampunk Multiverse RP
Charlotte Asher I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:13 am by Guest

» eden [jcink]
Charlotte Asher I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:42 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
Charlotte Asher I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 am by Guest

» Brave the Rain - AU X-men RPG
Charlotte Asher I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:22 am by Guest

Out of Character CBOX

Charlotte Asher

Go down

Charlotte Asher Empty Charlotte Asher

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:23 pm

Charlotte Asher Img-thing?
“Life is what you make of it. No matter how dark.”

Charlotte Asher Tumblr_myfmgzR4Cu1rl3yf0o1_500
ORIGINAL
Full Name: Charlotte Rose Asher
Aliases: Charley
Species: Human
Face Claim: Lyndsy Fonseca

Charlotte Asher Tumblr_myfmr04yTM1rl3yf0o1_500

Sexual Preference: Heterosexual
Marital Status: Single
Current Residence: In Her Car
Personality: Charley is a tough girl like any other daughter of a hunter, she is very much stubborn and hard headed. Though she likes to act like things don't bother her when really they do she acts tough as nails and stubborn like her father and brother that doesn't mean there isn't a part of her that's soft. Charley is very much a woman that her raising made her she is a quick learner and very slow to trust or be close to someone else, she doesn't feel that anyone would want damaged goods. Charley has had too many people date her and find out the particular brand of freaky that she is and they leave, this has caused her to have some issues with her self worth and the value of her life.

She has begun to be reckless, this young woman will rush into combat at the first sign because she doesn't feel she's worth as much as she used to be. This has also caused her to be on the move constantly she won't settle for fear she'll get attached to the people or the place. The only thing that she has kept constant is her cell number as well as the fact she tries to keep in contact with her siblings and sort of her dad.
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Charlotte Asher Tumblr_myfn9pWZF61rl3yf0o1_500

Parents: Evangelina and Arnold Asher
Siblings: Jayden and Reagan Asher
Important Figures: Mara, Kayden (her daughter; 3 years old)
Home Town/Planet: Wilmington, North Carolina, USA
Powers/Skills Excellent Marksman, Good at hand to hand fighting, Carries a knife on her along with a shotgun in her car with salt bullets. Quick on her feet
History: Charlotte was the second born to Arnold and Evangelina Asher, she was raised alongside her brother. Nothing was hidden from her, she was raised as a Hunter would be she was raised from an early age of the dangers. She was excited to actually begin training and when she did she was a quick learner and she was a capable fighter, she excelled in sharp shooting and hand to hand combat.

When her parents started fighting she left to go and begin her own life, she was a hunter and was fully capable. It wasn't until she was attacked by something that she hadn't been expecting a human who raped her. She was left bleeding on the concrete of some city, he'd only attacked her and left, however this was some years after she'd left her parents. It was after this she found out she was pregnant with the man's baby.

This caused Charlotte to settle long enough to give birth and then she put the girl she called Kayden up for adoption. She has been on the move since, being a hunter has had it's dangers but she wouldn't expose a child to that. Charlotte was taken to hell about three months after her daughter was born, she spent almost six full months down there. Then she was rescued by an angel, who she doesn't know but she is quite twitterpated over said angel but she won't admit it.

She has been free and wandering with her car for a while now seeking out her family, trying to get back in touch with her dad and sister and brother. She would love to find them and tell them all about her daughter and maybe track her down now that she is choosing to get her family together. Though there is a part of her that isn't sure she could handle it.
Charlotte Asher Tumblr_myfnlbeY5p1rl3yf0o1_500

Nickname: Prissy
Contact Information: PM, Skype
Other Characters: The Ninth Doctor, Dean Winchester, Mara, Ben Braeden, Gabriel, Susan Foreman, Jack Harkness
Source: I'm a Staffer

Back to top Go down

Charlotte Asher Empty Re: Charlotte Asher

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:33 pm

Well, look who it is! I should have known. I have some news for you!

APPROVED!

Back to top Go down