Wholock: Paradox in a Box
Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - The Pariah
Second In Command
Prissy - The Ninth Doctor
Administrators
Kudos - The Eleventh Doctor
Open
Open
Moderators
Kaz - Amy Pond
Open
Open
Open
Latest topics
» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Reagan Asher I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:20 am by Guest

» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Reagan Asher I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:01 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Reagan Asher I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:04 am by Guest

» Noveltellus
Reagan Asher I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

» Rose Tyler
Reagan Asher I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:41 am by RoseMarionTyler

» Lost Before The Dawn // Steampunk Multiverse RP
Reagan Asher I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:13 am by Guest

» eden [jcink]
Reagan Asher I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:42 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
Reagan Asher I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 am by Guest

» Brave the Rain - AU X-men RPG
Reagan Asher I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:22 am by Guest

Out of Character CBOX

Reagan Asher

Go down

Reagan Asher Empty Reagan Asher

Post by Guest Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:00 pm

Reagan Elizabeth Asher
Reagan Asher Brown-Hair-Color-Emma-Watson-Highlights-2012-Trends
“Sometimes it's easier to pretend that you don't care than to admit that it's killing you."

Basic Info!

Full Name: Reagan Elizabeth Asher
Aliases: Rea (pronounced Ray)
Current Residence: London
Species: Human
Face Claim: Emma Watson

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Reagan is very kind-hearted, but doesn't have many friends to show that to. Her family was ripped away from her when she was displaced into modern times, and she has a hard time coping with reality. She is very lonely and gets anxious easily, but is very fond of the people whom she knows well. She absolutely loves music and always has a smile on her face when she talks about it. She is very curious and tends to get herself into trouble because of it.

Although Reagan is shy, she is quite outspoken. When she thinks something is wrong, she won't hesitate to say it, and when she feels comfortable with people, it's hard to shut her up. She likes to laugh, and loves to entertain people in the best way possible, as well as make them feel better when they are sad. She has a natural motherly instinct.

History and Family

Parents: Isabella and Wilkie Asher
Siblings: Marlene Asher
Important Figures: The Doctor, Percy Baker
Home Town/Planet: Victorian London
History: Reagan was born in London, England in the year 1852, and is younger sister to Marlene. Although her family life was rough, her and her mother were extremely close, as well as her sister. Her father "worked late", often, but it was then found out that he was having an affair and even had another family on the other side of England, whom he visited often, being married to two people, who knew nothing of each other.

Because her mother was wretched from the whole situation, Marlene and she had to start working to support themselves. Although, Marlene was engaged to be married, she would be leaving the family very soon, and it was up to Reagan to continue helping out the family.

One day in London, there was an attack from strange steel creatures that were trying to "exterminate" humans. Asking her family to run, she went to try and find help, and that is when she met the Doctor. She helped him through everything to try and get these evil creatures out of her city, but when it was over, everyone had sad she was going man, because they lost their memories of the events. Daleks were then hunting her.

To save her, the Doctor had decided to take her out of her time period and place her in Cardiff of 2011. Although it was hard for her to deal with and understand, she knew that it wad for the best and decided to try to make a living with it, but felt terrible for leaving her family behind. She has lived in Cardiff for two years now, and is an active pianist in the city.

You, the player!

Nickname: Mary
Contact Information: PM or Skype (Maryxrawr)
Other Characters: The Pariah, Rory Williams, Siren
Source: I own it of course ^^

Back to top Go down