Wholock: Paradox in a Box
Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - The Pariah
Second In Command
Prissy - The Ninth Doctor
Administrators
Kudos - The Eleventh Doctor
Open
Open
Moderators
Kaz - Amy Pond
Open
Open
Open
Latest topics
» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Beginning and Ending // The Twelfth Doctor  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:20 am by Guest

» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Beginning and Ending // The Twelfth Doctor  I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:01 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Beginning and Ending // The Twelfth Doctor  I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:04 am by Guest

» Noveltellus
Beginning and Ending // The Twelfth Doctor  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

» Rose Tyler
Beginning and Ending // The Twelfth Doctor  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:41 am by RoseMarionTyler

» Lost Before The Dawn // Steampunk Multiverse RP
Beginning and Ending // The Twelfth Doctor  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:13 am by Guest

» eden [jcink]
Beginning and Ending // The Twelfth Doctor  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:42 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
Beginning and Ending // The Twelfth Doctor  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 am by Guest

» Brave the Rain - AU X-men RPG
Beginning and Ending // The Twelfth Doctor  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:22 am by Guest

Out of Character CBOX

Beginning and Ending // The Twelfth Doctor

2 posters

Go down

Beginning and Ending // The Twelfth Doctor  Empty Beginning and Ending // The Twelfth Doctor

Post by Siren Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:33 pm

One hundred. One century. One human lifetime passed by, and it couldn't have been any slower. Demory couldn't believe she actually spent an entire century on this planet, but she found it hard to find the motivation to go anywhere anymore. Sitting around a fire as she kept her shawl over her, she still had trouble eating. She hadn't seen any of her friends in so long, and none of them had tried contacting her, no matter how often she looked back at her TARDIS.

She still was absolutely destraught over the fact that the Doctor had left. He hadn't even said goodbye, or given her a word of warning. He just left. And he wasn't going to come back. She knew his fate and that it ended there, and he was on his last form. She couldn't bare the idea of it, but she knew it to be true. He and Clara had both told her of his grave on Trenzalore and it wasn't something that she exactly knew how to handle without going into a fit of crying.

Sighing deeply, she stayed by the fire, looking around in wonder as she watched the sky. It had a green haze to it, much like the northern lights or an aurora, as it normally did. Something so beautiful, and she was so used to it and barely gave it a second glance. Getting up from the fire, she sighed, getting ready to go on her nightly walk around the village to get some fresh air.
Siren
Siren
Admin

£ : 8671

Back to top Go down

Beginning and Ending // The Twelfth Doctor  Empty Re: Beginning and Ending // The Twelfth Doctor

Post by The Twelfth Doctor Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:55 pm

The TARDIS seemed to appear in the middle of a village of some kind. He quickly stepped out of the TARDIS, wearing the remains of his previous outfit. Which was just the dress shirt, sleeves rolled up, the vest, and the dress pants and hob-nail boots. He had spent more time adventuring the universe, but he still had no idea what kind of Doctor he was.

He looked around, the area of the villiage seemed empty....it was late at night....he looked around, to see if there was anyone who could help him.
The Twelfth Doctor
The Twelfth Doctor

£ : 800

Back to top Go down

Beginning and Ending // The Twelfth Doctor  Empty Re: Beginning and Ending // The Twelfth Doctor

Post by Siren Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:59 pm

Walking along the empty path, most people at this point would have gone to bed, although Siren found that the world was most calming at this time of night. In the silence, she sighed, letting memories fill her head as she tried to relax herself, wondering what she was going to do with herself. She'd have to leave this place eventually and get back on her feet.

Suddenly though, her ears had perked up as she heard the most familiar noise... is that the TARDIS? she felt her hearts race as she immediately booked it to the area in which it came from. Still, there was nothing. She it was far too dark for her to see in which direction it came from, but she did however, see a man standing there whom she did not recognize.

"Are you lost?" she asked, and suddenly she felt a sharp pain in her chest when she saw what he was wearing... it looked so familiar. The only thing it was missing was a bow tie. A look of dread came over her as she quickly stepped back. "I.. I'm sorry, you looked like someone I used to know... I... can I help you..?"
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Twelfth Doctor Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:05 am

He looked over to her, his eyes widening when he saw who it was. He took a step back....wondering what to say....what could he say? He sighed deeply, deciding that the more mysterious he was, the better. "N-No, No, my dear....I'm just going for a nightly walk.....helps calm these old bones of mine..."

'Bit harder to move with these old bones....' He thought to himself. 'No wonder I was so grumpy when i first started out....I haven't been this old since then.....'
The Twelfth Doctor
The Twelfth Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:08 am

Hearing his words, she bit her lip, nodding. "I see, I'll leave you to your devises then..." she half-heartedly began to turn her body to head back to the village... but who was this man? She had never seen before and the village was small enough to where she had gotten to know everyone quite well.

She looked back at him for a long moment, standing still as she just took a deep breath. "Where did you come from? Who are you?" she finally asked. "I'm sorry for all the questions, but I know everyone here... your face is new. I've been here for a century and I've never seen a face quite like yours."
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Twelfth Doctor Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:14 am

She's been here for a century? Sounded like his most recent adventure......he sighed. He couldn't keep the secret from her forever....he felt it was the right time. He walked over to her, and gripped her arms gently, looking into her eyes. "Demorytor......it has been so long..."

He looked away. "I am....The Doctor. Or at least I think I am....don't really quite know yet...."
The Twelfth Doctor
The Twelfth Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:22 am

When the man had suddenly spoke her name, her real name, her eyes widened. His arms gripped hers and his eyes stared right into her soul and she felt herself breaking down inside as her hearts began to speed up... somehow she knew what he was going to say, and almost hoped it wasn't true.

"You're lying," she then said quickly. She shook her head in disbelief as her eyes flooded with tears. "No, he promised that if he came back, he wouldn't... he couldn't..." she stepped away from him, continuing to watch him. "He couldn't have regenerated... you're lying, you're a liar, he was on his last life!" she snarled at him, "How dare you try to stand where he stood and try to say you're someone so beautiful, when that isn't possible at all for you to be him!"
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Twelfth Doctor Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:30 am

He sighed when she started calling him a liar. He looked back into her eyes, and told her the truth. "Call it a miracle..." He began. "Clara, you remember Clara, right? I was faced with my enemies on Trenzalore.....when unbeknownst to me, Clara managed to contact Gallifrey from the other dimension it resides in....she convinced them to grant me a new Regeneration Cycle.....As much as you may not believe it....I am The Doctor...."
The Twelfth Doctor
The Twelfth Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:38 am

"Clara..." her voice mused. "Where is she, please tell me she's safe, is she with you?" her voice immediately changed tones when he had mentioned her name. "Of course I remember her, she was my best friend..." she frantically looked past him, hoping she was some ways away behind him.

Immediately she stopped though, looking back at him with painful eyes. So he was the doctor... and he changed. "No..." it was starting to hit her. "Oh no.. no, no..." her words choked out past her sharp breaths and tears. "No, Doctor, I couldn't save you this time!" her hands went over her face as she turned from him, trying not to lose her breath.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Twelfth Doctor Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:10 pm

He stood there....watching her break down. Even in this new body, he felt terrible for her...she had been through so much.....he sighed deeply. "I didn't need any saving, this time." He said, putting a hand on her shoulder. "It was my time....but I'll never forget that form...."
The Twelfth Doctor
The Twelfth Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:19 pm

Didn't need any saving? How could he say that? He still ended up dying in the end. Looking around for a long moment, she wiped her eyes from the stray tears and just watched him. "How long," she finally said. "How long as it been since you've last seen me..?" she took a sharp breath from her crying.

Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down