Wholock: Paradox in a Box
Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - The Pariah
Second In Command
Prissy - The Ninth Doctor
Administrators
Kudos - The Eleventh Doctor
Open
Open
Moderators
Kaz - Amy Pond
Open
Open
Open
Latest topics
» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Another Day Another Story // Open I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:20 am by Guest

» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Another Day Another Story // Open I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:01 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Another Day Another Story // Open I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:04 am by Guest

» Noveltellus
Another Day Another Story // Open I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

» Rose Tyler
Another Day Another Story // Open I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:41 am by RoseMarionTyler

» Lost Before The Dawn // Steampunk Multiverse RP
Another Day Another Story // Open I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:13 am by Guest

» eden [jcink]
Another Day Another Story // Open I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:42 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
Another Day Another Story // Open I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 am by Guest

» Brave the Rain - AU X-men RPG
Another Day Another Story // Open I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:22 am by Guest

Out of Character CBOX

Another Day Another Story // Open

2 posters

Go down

Another Day Another Story // Open Empty Another Day Another Story // Open

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:34 am

John walked out into the living room, running his hand through his hair as he looked around. It appeared that once again Sherlock has run off to solve another new case. No matter.. if Sherlock needed him he would have woken John up before he left. Shrugging the good doctor walked into the kitchen. Filling the kettle up with new water he switched the machine on before reaching into the cabinet for a mug.

Then he went into the fridge to find that once again there was no milk.. well John surely did not know what happened to the milk, last night the carton was half full. Just what could have happened to the rest of it? Sighing John tossed the carton into the trash. It looked like today he will not be having any milk in his coffee. But then it is not like he has not had coffee without milk before, in fact that is usually the way that he drank his coffee. Black with no milk or sugar. He did not like sugar, there was something about sugar that he did not like.

The army doctor filled his mug with some hot water with a scoop of instant coffee, stirring it lightly he made his way into the living room. Sitting in his favorite chair he picked up the newspaper and started to read it.. not a lot seemed to be going on besides the whole country buzzing about the Olympics being held in London. Maybe he can get a ticket to watch a game or two.. it did not seem to be a bad idea. He thought lightly on that topic as he sipped his coffee.

Back to top Go down

Another Day Another Story // Open Empty Re: Another Day Another Story // Open

Post by Sherlock Holmes Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:04 am

Sherlock had been called in by Lestrade for questioning about his absence. The inspector wanted to know if there were anymore of Moriarty's group that needed to be taken care of. Annoying how the man seemed to think his capabilities of taking care of his own problems had diminished.

Returning to 221B, he stopped by a grocery shop, getting milk. He still felt bad for what he'd done to John, and so he was doing all he could to make it up to him. As he'd said before, he'd be lost without his blogger.

Arriving at the door, he unlocked it and went up the stairs to their flat. Seeing the doctor on his usual chair, sipping his coffee while reading the paper, the corner of his lips twitched upwards. "I, erm... I got milk. If you were interested...", he held up the carton, looking at the ground awkwardly.
Sherlock Holmes
Sherlock Holmes

£ : 2678

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:36 pm

John picked his mug up and took one sip before he noticed out of the corner of his eye Sherlock standing in the doorway, fully looking towards the detective John set his mug back down onto the table next to him, but kept the newspaper unfolded on his lap. He studied Sherlock for a moment before speaking up, "Oh.. well. Thank you Sherlock." He glanced away, "I was going to head out to get some more after having my cup of coffee.." He grinned lightly as he looked to Sherlock, "Do you have any idea what happened to the milk that was in the fridge?"

The army doctor took a sip of his coffee, looking to Sherlock as he did so, he then gestured to the newspaper, "There has been another murder, on the other side of London. Is that what you left for?" John wanted to know if Sherlock knew about this murder case.. he knows all to well that after one case that the detective easily becomes bored to death. So in a ways John made it one of his priorities to find Sherlock another case.. if he can. Sometimes it just cannot be helped when there is no interesting case out there that would interest Sherlock.. or grab his attention.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Tenth Doctor Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:23 pm

OOC: Mind if I join this topic? Smile

The Doctor was sitting on the "captains seat" of the TARDIS, his feet put up on the console, reading the newspaper. He pursed his lips at the recent article. "Murder...." He said to himself. He folded the paper up, and got on his feet, pulling levers and switches. Sure, it may be small, but The Doctor still wanted to help out in any way he could.

Flipping two more switches into their "on" position, he paced around the console, he grabbed ahold of his trench coat and threw it on. He flipped two more switches as the TARDIS landed. Where, he didn't know. He hoped it would be close enough to the murder scene. He opened the doors, only to see he was in the living room of a flat in London, with two people already there. "Oh...." he started. "Well, at least I'm in London....."
The Tenth Doctor
The Tenth Doctor

£ : 3632

Rank/Abilities Sheet
Weapons: Sonic Screwdriver
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherlock Holmes Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:18 pm

(I don't mind, should be good Razz)

He shrugged nonchalantly, placing the carton on the table beside John. Taking his coat off, he was about to hang it up, when he heard a familiar vworp vworp sound. "Really? Now?" he muttered as he turned around. Seeing the blue box materialize in his living room, he rolled his eyes at the man in the trench coat.

"Oh yes, close enough..." he replied sarcastically. Throwing his coat on the hook, he looked at John and raised an eyebrow, "I was experimenting."
Sherlock Holmes
Sherlock Holmes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:23 am

( OOC: I do not mind. Would surely make this topic more interesting and fun. :3 )

John just took a sip of his coffee was holding out the newspaper for Sherlock to read the page that he was talking to the detective about when there was a strange sound rumbling through the room.. almost like a car with bad breaks.. if it was a car. But there was no car garage or anything of the sort. Besides the streets outside.

He looked from Sherlock to the Blue Box that mysteriously materialized in the living room just across from the army doctor. The man came to a stand, placing the newspaper down onto the arm of his chair. He watched with a somewhat poker face expression on as a man wearing a trench coat stepped out of whatever it was, a space ship? No way.

Watson looked to Sherlock with a frown, "You always make that excuse Sherlock. Perhaps next time you can come up with a better one." John looked across to the other man.. he did not recognize him at all, "And who might you be?"

Back to top Go down

Post by The Tenth Doctor Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:59 pm

"Ah, 'allo! Good to see you don't live alone." He said to the sour looking man who said he was experimenting. He then looked to his friend sitting in the chair. "As for who I am, merely for the sake of labels, you can call me The Doctor." He looked around the quaint little apartment. "Oh....nice little place you have here....looks a lot like my drawing room..." He eyed the newspaper in the sour looking man's friend's hand.

"Oh, I have that same one!" He said in excitement, holding up his copy of the paper. "Was on my way to that murder scene to do some investigating!" He looked back to the phone box. "Looks like you brought me to the wrong local again...."
The Tenth Doctor
The Tenth Doctor

£ : 3632

Rank/Abilities Sheet
Weapons: Sonic Screwdriver
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherlock Holmes Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:16 pm

"It's not an excuse..." Sherlock scoffed, stalking away into the kitchen, not even bothering to look at the paper. "It's obviously the gardener...", he called over his shoulder.

As long as people were introducing themselves, he figured he might as well. "Sherlock Holmes, goodbye!", he smiled sarcastically from the kitchen and waved the Doctor out.

Last edited by Sherlock Holmes on Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sherlock Holmes
Sherlock Holmes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:59 am

John looked to Sherlock with a raised eyebrow, "Yes it is an excuse Sherlock. I should know that better than anyone else in London thanks to living with you." The good doctor looked to the newspaper and frowned, "You haven't even read it Sherlock. How would you know?"

He then looked back to the Time Lord that was standing in the room, putting the paper down, John approached the stranger, "My apologies Doctor? Just The Doctor?" He smiled lightly as the Time Lord commented about the room, "Yes.. it is nice.. would be better if it was more tidy.." He shrugged lightly and eyed the newspaper in the Doctor's hand, then spun around to look to Sherlock as the man spoke up, "Oi! The Doctor is not leaving just yet. For all we know he could have a case that he needs help with." And with that John looked back to the Doctor, "Sorry about my friend.. you were saying?"

(OOC: Sorry I was having issues with my computer, got it fixed and then my router went bust! )

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherlock Holmes Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:16 pm

(o.c.c.: Since I saw Ten up for adoption, I figured we may as well go on until someone else picks him up...)

Sherlock sighed loudly, glaring at John. "We don't need help, I already know. It's very obvious. I saw the paper in Lestrade's office." he explained in an exasperated tone, wondering how John hadn't realized this on his own. Then again, Sherlock was often the only one to realize these kinds of things.

He walked to the fridge, giving up on trying to get the Doctor out. Opening it, he pushed the back of thumbs to one side to grab a jar of jam. Pulling it out, he grabbed a spoon and scooped some up, putting it in his mouth. He put the jar back and went on staring at the Doctor and John with narrowed eyes.
Sherlock Holmes
Sherlock Holmes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down