Wholock: Paradox in a Box
Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - The Pariah
Second In Command
Prissy - The Ninth Doctor
Administrators
Kudos - The Eleventh Doctor
Open
Open
Moderators
Kaz - Amy Pond
Open
Open
Open
Latest topics
» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Under the Falling Moon (TVD/SPN RPG) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:20 am by Guest

» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Under the Falling Moon (TVD/SPN RPG) I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:01 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Under the Falling Moon (TVD/SPN RPG) I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:04 am by Guest

» Noveltellus
Under the Falling Moon (TVD/SPN RPG) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

» Rose Tyler
Under the Falling Moon (TVD/SPN RPG) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:41 am by RoseMarionTyler

» Lost Before The Dawn // Steampunk Multiverse RP
Under the Falling Moon (TVD/SPN RPG) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:13 am by Guest

» eden [jcink]
Under the Falling Moon (TVD/SPN RPG) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:42 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
Under the Falling Moon (TVD/SPN RPG) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 am by Guest

» Brave the Rain - AU X-men RPG
Under the Falling Moon (TVD/SPN RPG) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:22 am by Guest

Out of Character CBOX

Under the Falling Moon (TVD/SPN RPG)

Go down

Under the Falling Moon (TVD/SPN RPG) Empty Under the Falling Moon (TVD/SPN RPG)

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:16 pm

Under the Falling Moon (TVD/SPN RPG) Supern10
HomePlotRules

Case 005: Mystic Falls Disappearances

The Winchesters have been doing a lot of research and feel the very old and haunting town of Mystic Falls calling their names. They decide that their best course of action is to head out there and see what it is that is going on. With Vampires living under the noses of many of the townsfolk, people are starting to go missing.

Damn and Stefan Salvatore are the main vampires within the area, but they are not responsible for the disappearances. It is becoming much more worrisome for them because the longer people go missing, the more people become suspicious. The more suspicious folk in the area, the worse off they are with covering their tracks.

Will the Winchesters be able to trust the Salvatore brothers? Or will it be a game of cat and mouse?

(Plot takes place during time frame of Season 6 of Supernatural and Season 3 of The Vampire Diaries.

⌘ We accept canons and customs from The Vampire Diaries and Supernatural, dead or alive!

⌘ Many canons are up for grabs!

⌘ Non-Canon relationships encouraged!

⌘ No word counts.

⌘ This site is meant for everyone to enjoy. No expertise required.

⌘ Friendly and helpful staff

Back to top Go down