Wholock: Paradox in a Box
Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - The Pariah
Second In Command
Prissy - The Ninth Doctor
Administrators
Kudos - The Eleventh Doctor
Open
Open
Moderators
Kaz - Amy Pond
Open
Open
Open
Latest topics
» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Metatron I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:20 am by Guest

» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Metatron I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:01 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Metatron I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:04 am by Guest

» Noveltellus
Metatron I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

» Rose Tyler
Metatron I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:41 am by RoseMarionTyler

» Lost Before The Dawn // Steampunk Multiverse RP
Metatron I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:13 am by Guest

» eden [jcink]
Metatron I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:42 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
Metatron I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 am by Guest

» Brave the Rain - AU X-men RPG
Metatron I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:22 am by Guest

Out of Character CBOX

Metatron

Go down

Metatron Empty Metatron

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:59 am

Metatron Ian-3-ian-somerhalder-32577551-494-750
“Do you have any idea what it would be like to be plucked from obscurity, to sit at God's feet, to be asked to write down his word? The ache I felt when he was gone, telling myself, 'Father's left, but look what he's left us -- paradise.' But you and your Archangels couldn't leave well enough alone. You ran me from my home. Did you really think you could do all of that to me and there'd be no payback?”

Metatron Tumblr_myfmgzR4Cu1rl3yf0o1_500
CANON
Full Name: Metatron
Aliases: Marv, X
Species: Angel
Face Claim: Ian Somerhalder

Metatron Tumblr_myfmr04yTM1rl3yf0o1_500

Sexual Preference: Pansexual
Marital Status: Single
Current Residence: Heaven
Personality: For an angel, Metatron appeared to be quite human-like, openly expressing emotions such as joy, admiration, disdain and sympathy. He does not show the arrogance or pettiness that other celestial beings do. He admired humans, due to their use of free will, and particularly enjoyed their stories, seeing it as a great example of free will. Metatron views existence as his own personal story, with himself as the hero and his opponents as villains. He even purposely spares many of his enemies and encourages them to oppose him, simply so that they will be playing the roles he has assigned them in his story.

However Metatron disliked other angels, and was fearful and suspicious of them, particularly of the archangels. Metatron appeared benevolent and helped humans with his powers. However, he was suspicious when dealing with those he did not know. Metatron is also very logical and intelligent.

However, he has also proved to be very bitter, vengeful and manipulative with angels as well. It was revealed he wanted to expel all angels from Heaven as revenge for his own exile. So he tricked and manipulated Castiel into completing the "trials" and expelled every angel from Heaven. Despite this, he claims that he is "an entity of his word" and he does trade the Winchesters Castiel for Gadreel as the agreed. While showing respect for God and believing him to be a fair individual, Metatron shows disdain for God "publishing the first draft" and believes firmly on re-writing and working at something until it is perfect.

Metatron later reveals that he had changed his mind, as he became lonely upstairs, and now plans to rebuild Heaven, now with a select few angels. He also reveals his opinion of humans isn't as high as he orginally stated, revealing although he doesn't hate them, he does find them "chaotic" and "exhausting" due to their endless expression of emotions and desires and claims that isolating himself was the only thing that kept him sane while he was on earth. Metatron's ultimate goal is to assign himself as the new God while completing his own story which he sees as his "masterpiece."
Appearance: Former -
Spoiler:

Current -
Spoiler:

Metatron Tumblr_myfn9pWZF61rl3yf0o1_500

Parents: God
Siblings: Angels, Archangels
Important Figures: Castiel, Dean and Sam Winchester
Home Town/Planet: Heaven
Powers/Skills:
Spoiler:
Weaknesses: Angel Blades, The Colt
History: The Word of God was inscribed on multiple stone tablets in an ancient language that almost all beings, including angels, cannot read. One of these tablets containing the Word had instructions on how to kill the Leviathans should they escape from Purgatory and another one tells of how to lock the demons in Hell forever. Metatron was later mentioned by Kevin Tran when reading the Word of God to Crowley.

While Kevin was reading the tablet on demons, the prophet saw a personal note by Metatron. It mentions the angel taking leave of his master and letting humans take responsibility of the compendium of tablets.

Although first presumed to be an archangel, Metatron himself revealed that he was simply a common angel with a secretarial position. He was chosen by God sometime before God's departure from Heaven. Metatron received instructions to write down the Words of God. Metatron stated that, before he was chosen to be the Scribe, he lived a life of isolation and obscurity among his fellow angels. As such, he was overjoyed to be chosen above all others as God's scribe.

When God left, the archangels despaired, and soon after began conspiring to claim the universe as their own. This prompted Metatron to distance himself from Heaven, so as to protect the Words of God and to prevent the archangels from claiming the tablets.

He hid himself along with the Native American Tribe of the Two Rivers, where he blessed the tribe with immortality in exchange for stories and books.

Sam and Dean eventually tracked him down, in his vessel Marv, and convince him to aid them. He rescued Kevin Tran and revealed that the third trial is to cure a demon. Metatron had a plan all along to bade the time by until Heaven would ultimately fall, pretending to have a wanting to save it, Metatron would recruit Castiel to help him complete the 3 "trials" that would apparently close Heaven off, doing this, Metatron believed that he could close angels off into a space where they'd need to sort out their own problems. The first trial, to kill an angel/human hybrid called a Nephilim, went successfully. The second trial, to take the bow of a Cupid, was also a victory, Metatron is then captured by Naomi and brought to Heaven to be tested on so that Naomi could see into the scribe of heaven's eyes. Once she does, however, she becomes aware of Metatron's plans and warns Dean and Castiel that Metatron has been lying to them, at first they don't believe her, but once Kevin confirms (or at least tries to) that neither of Metatron's trials were even scribed onto the angel tablet, Castiel travels to Heaven to find out, despite Dean telling him to wait while he saved Sam. Once Castiel arrives, Metatron reveals that Naomi was telling the truth, he captures Castiel and ties him to Naomi's operating chair and steals his grace as part of the third trial, revealed to be a spell to expel all angels from Heaven, rather than seal them in. With Castiel's grace gone, he is now human, the spell is complete and before Castiel is to fall, Metatron tells him to live a normal life, get married, have children, and once Castiel dies, and his soul reaches Heaven, to come back to Metatron, and tell him what his life was like as a mortal being, Metatron then seals Heaven off, and thousands of Angels fall from the sky around the world, the Men-of-Letters headquarters is put on red alert as the hierarchy of Heaven has collapsed, Metatron is last seen teleporting Castiel out of the operating room. Shortly afterwards, the angels fell. This made Metatron directly responsible for the deaths of several angels, including Sophia, Azrael and Ezekiel.

In "Holy Terror," Metatron reappears. He reveals that he still has access to Heaven, and contrary to his earlier thoughts of enjoying being the only angel still there, he finds it rather boring. He contacts Gadreel with an opportunity to serve as his second-in-command, and informs him that he can allow certain angels to return to Heaven. He explains that they are going to be rebuilding Heaven with a select few angels allowed inside, and Metatron will rule as the new God (although he will simply be known as X). As a test of loyalty, he orders Gadreel to kill somebody he regards as a threat to their new order, and sends him after Kevin Tran. Gadreel kills Kevin and goes to rejoin Metatron.

In "Road Trip," Metatron continues to give Gadreel names of people to kill. Metatron has also "flipped a switch" in Heaven to prevent the continuation of Prophets after Kevin's death. Metatron also gave him that name of an angel who had abused Gadreel in prison. While at a bar, ironically with Gadreel's first vessel as the bartender, Gadreel arrives to give Metatron the tablets and is getting sick of killng humans and angels but Metatron gives him another which turns out to be a cellmate of Gadreel's in Heaven who he reluctantly kills. Metatron also tells Gadreel that his place isn't to question but to obey. Later Metatron is waiting at the bar again to a status update when Gadreel does not contact him. Gadreel does eventually arrive but in his angelic form and possesses his first vessel again. Metatron instantly assumes the Winchesters have set him back.

In "Meta Fiction," Metatron has holed himself in a room with a typewriter, surrounded by Chuck's novels. He captures Castiel, bringing him to him under the illusion of a fictional scenario he created. In the illusion, the archangel Gabriel has returned to life to try and convince Castiel to lead the angels against Metatron. After Castiel breaks free from the illusion, Metatron tells him that he wants him to be the villain in his own story in which Metatron is the hero. Metatron then hears about his right hand man, Gadreel, being taken hostage by the Winchesters. Metatron proposes a trade, Castiel for Gadreel. When he arrives at the meeting place, he lets himself fall into a holy fire trap set by Sam and Dean to show that he cant get out of it, which he does. He then honors their deal but reminds them that no matter what they come up with, they can't win against him. Later, Metatron gets back to work and speaks to Gadreel who asks him if the Winchesters capturing him was part of Metatron's plan. Metatron explains that in a story, sometimes characters do surprising things but as long as he knows the ending, what happens on the journey is of little importance.

Metatron Tumblr_myfnlbeY5p1rl3yf0o1_500

Nickname: Mikey
Contact Information: PM
Other Characters: Amadeus, Raptus, Crowley, Adriel
Source: Mary

Back to top Go down

Metatron Empty Re: Metatron

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:26 pm

Accepted!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum