Wholock: Paradox in a Box
Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - The Pariah
Second In Command
Prissy - The Ninth Doctor
Administrators
Kudos - The Eleventh Doctor
Open
Open
Moderators
Kaz - Amy Pond
Open
Open
Open
Latest topics
» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
It Was A Dark & Soggy Night // Jack I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:20 am by Guest

» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
It Was A Dark & Soggy Night // Jack I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:01 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
It Was A Dark & Soggy Night // Jack I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:04 am by Guest

» Noveltellus
It Was A Dark & Soggy Night // Jack I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

» Rose Tyler
It Was A Dark & Soggy Night // Jack I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:41 am by RoseMarionTyler

» Lost Before The Dawn // Steampunk Multiverse RP
It Was A Dark & Soggy Night // Jack I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:13 am by Guest

» eden [jcink]
It Was A Dark & Soggy Night // Jack I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:42 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
It Was A Dark & Soggy Night // Jack I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 am by Guest

» Brave the Rain - AU X-men RPG
It Was A Dark & Soggy Night // Jack I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:22 am by Guest

Out of Character CBOX

It Was A Dark & Soggy Night // Jack

2 posters

Go down

It Was A Dark & Soggy Night // Jack Empty It Was A Dark & Soggy Night // Jack

Post by The Master Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:29 pm

The night was a dismal kind of darkness. The kind that was cold, wet, and uncomfortable. It was a night of getting splashed with mucky water from un-cleaned streets from speeding vehicles. If there was a moon out it was too cloudy, too foggy, and too rainy to see it. Or anything for that matter…

Thump, Thump, Thump, Thump… The man walked along the sidewalk, his head covered by the hood of his dark, scraggly hoodie. The very same one he had worn last time he was stuck on the forsaken, stinking, rock of a planet the apes called Earth. His face obscured from the prying eyes of humans. ‘To many questions and not enough answers,’ the man thought bitterly as he trudged along. He was alone, confused, afraid, and weak; all the things that he would never admit to.

Thump, Thump, Thump, Thump… He stumbled as he got bumped by other pedestrians going about their business. The stench of humanity was so strong it almost overwhelmed his senses. He wanted to lash out at them. He wanted to tear them apart with his bare hands. Anger swelled up in him as yet another stinky ape ran into him, almost making him fall to his knees. Thump, Thump, Thump, Thump… “I’M WALKING HERE!!!” He roared. His eyes blazed with barely contained rage.

Thump, Thump, Thump, Thump… Someone laughed; it was a high pitched annoying laugh that made the sounds of fingernails scrapping along on a blackboard sound pleasant in comparison. “Hyenas, stinking apes, the filth of the universe,” he muttered as he stalked off and stood by the side of the road to wait for a pedestrian sign to flash for him to cross it. ‘I need to get away from these people before I go on a killing spree.’ He thought as large black SUV speed past him and completely soaked his cloths through.

Thump, Thump, Thump, Thump… He sputtered in outrage. Red, the color of rage clouded his vision and consumed him once again. He raised his fist as if he could smite the SUV’s driver down just by waving it threateningly.

The Master

£ : 1125

Back to top Go down

It Was A Dark & Soggy Night // Jack Empty Re: It Was A Dark & Soggy Night // Jack

Post by Jack Harkness Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:59 pm

Jack hated the wet and rain but it was a necessary part of life and he knew that he would be able to get his work done all the quicker as he did so. He hated London because of the memories here he prefered Cardiff because it didn't have as many memories as London did. Jack didn't much care to be out and about at this hour either but he could make due with what was going on because he knew what he needed to do.

Jack heard a voice through it all that made his heart skip a beat, that was The Master. Then anger gripped his chest and he made all haste to move towards it trying to get close to him. He would make him pay for every day of that year make him die for what he had done to him or rather give him over to The Doctor. That brought a smile to Jack's face as he hiked the collar of his jacket up over his neck and bowed his head still keeping his eyes alert to find The Master.

While he saw him he walked up to stand next to him recognizing the voice as he got closer and smirked. "Why would you say that about us? Oh that's right...you hate us. Yet you married one of us." Jack murmured as he stood still mostly dry, right next to The Master a triumphant glint to his eyes as he looked at him. "You know that this isn't a bad look for you, downtrodden and miserable just like you made us feel for the year that never happened." He said softly as he watched him waiting for the outrage to lash out so he'd have good cause to soundly beat him.
Jack Harkness
Jack Harkness

£ : 1507

Back to top Go down

It Was A Dark & Soggy Night // Jack Empty Re: It Was A Dark & Soggy Night // Jack

Post by The Master Tue May 27, 2014 6:44 pm

Thump, Thump, Thump, Thump… Why did he ever save this primitive, stinking planet? Gallifrey would have been a vast improvement. If they hadn’t betrayed me and damaged my mind I would have helped them with open arms. Well no, I would have probably tried to take over. Master President. It has a nice ring to it. The Master thought as the rain continued to soak through his clothes and to drip down his soggy body. The water soaked into everything, even his shoes were not off limits to the invading moisture.

Thump, Thump, Thump, Thump… Someone came up beside him and spoke in a voice that was all too familiar. It’s none other than that freak of nature Jack Harkness. One of The Doctors companions, and friends with that blasted Jones girl. It seemed like eons ago that he had the smirking prate strung up and dying at his leisure and pleasure.

Thump, Thump, Thump, Thump… The Master glared up at Captain Jack Harkness from beneath his dripping wet hood. Eyes blazing with anger and contempt, “ Hate? Apparently I didn’t have enough hate! I should have let the world burn when I had the chance! I would be much dryer now.” The Master practically spat the words. “Didn’t your precious Doctor tell you all about it? Of course not, poor discarded Jack, abandoned. I bet you are; that’s what he does; uses you, than leaves you.” The Master knew that he was more or less defenseless and that Jack could probably beat the bloody hell out of him with little resistance, but these few moments of verbally striking out at Jack, at someone he could direct his frustration and anger at would be well worth just about any price.

Thump, Thump, Thump, Thump… Lucy, sweet traitorous Lucy, dead now thanks to her betrayal; How I miss her, how I hate her. Never thought she could have such sweet deception in her beating heart. Well it’s not beating now is it? He thought with mixed feelings of satisfaction and longing, longing that he couldn’t kill her himself and longing that he was now so utterly alone.

Thump, Thump, Thump, Thump… Alone, except for the freak of nature standing next to me. The only thing that The Master was sorry about in the year that never happened was that it had ended, once again defeated by The Doctor and his less than brilliant companions.

The Master

£ : 1125

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Harkness Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:56 pm

Jack held onto his own opinion as he looked at The Master and wanted to shoot him, then shoot him as he regenerated. He knew the trick to killing Time Lord's now so for the moment he simply looked at the man trying not to feel like he was soaking in the rain for vengence. He'd lost Ianto and found Meta so he guessed Time Lord's were good for something and he would make sure that things went well enough for them. He hated the rain it always ruined his hair besides what it did to his coat.

Jack smirked at him, he felt no fear of this man and that was probably a foolish mistake but honestly he saw no reason to fear a Time Lord given the man he'd sworn to serve for one hundred years. Jack listened to his words as he looked at the man that stood there with him and got drenched. He was angry now more so than he had been before, both he and Meta were abandoned by The Doctor. Jack and the man he loved were left behind by The Doctor and it caused anger to build inside of him and it was all directed at The Doctor. "He doesn't abandon us. He leaves us to our lives, I was asked to travel with him but I chose to stay and work at Torchwood. I felt much more comfortable there and still do." Jack said to him trying to make himself believe his words as well as The Master but knowing that he'd know better than to believe that shit.

"What about you. Why are you so alone? That's right your wife betrayed you for her own people." Jack growled softly as he looked at him then smirked as he thought about it, "Besides this universe has two Doctor's in it now. There are two of him. How many are there of you?" He asked watching for The Master's reaction to his words he wanted to beat him bloody but he was in too good a mood and it would show in his actions towards The Master.
Jack Harkness
Jack Harkness

£ : 1507

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down