Wholock: Paradox in a Box
Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - The Pariah
Second In Command
Prissy - The Ninth Doctor
Administrators
Kudos - The Eleventh Doctor
Open
Open
Moderators
Kaz - Amy Pond
Open
Open
Open
Latest topics
» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Ethne  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:20 am by Guest

» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Ethne  I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:01 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Ethne  I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:04 am by Guest

» Noveltellus
Ethne  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

» Rose Tyler
Ethne  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:41 am by RoseMarionTyler

» Lost Before The Dawn // Steampunk Multiverse RP
Ethne  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:13 am by Guest

» eden [jcink]
Ethne  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:42 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
Ethne  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 am by Guest

» Brave the Rain - AU X-men RPG
Ethne  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:22 am by Guest

Out of Character CBOX

Ethne

Go down

Ethne  Empty Ethne

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:29 pm

Ethne  Normal_007
“You better run like hell.”

Ethne  Tumblr_myfmgzR4Cu1rl3yf0o1_500

Full Name: Ethne (Last name forgotten)
Aliases:Madame, Woman in Black, Mistress
Species: Vampire
Face Claim: Zooey Deschanel

Ethne  Tumblr_myfmr04yTM1rl3yf0o1_500

Sexual Preference: Pansexual
Marital Status: Single
Current Residence: Nest in London
Personality: Ethne has a very "queen bee" attitude. She knows she is one of the most successful vampires in London and she takes pride in it and marks her territory and invokes fear in stranger vampires and hunters. She is sultry, manipulative, and will turn anyone who she knows despises vampires, just to torture them. She has a large nest of followers that has been thriving for centuries and she is very protective of them. A mother must protect her children, after all.

Ethne hates hunters and will kill them the moment she can. Although she does not want to risk her children getting caught, so she has controlled them to either kill in the outskirts where no one would notice or to wait for her to bring blood packs from the hospital. She has made a deal with a surgeon whom she was going to kill that he could live if he smuggles out drawn blood for her so she can continue to feed her kin without having to make a scene with mass murders in the streets.
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Ethne  Tumblr_myfn9pWZF61rl3yf0o1_500

Parents: Elizabeth and Virgil (deceased)
Siblings:
Important Figures: Her Sier, her kin
Home Town/Planet: Romania
Powers/Skills
Spoiler:
History: Ethne was born in 1287 to a royal family in Romania. Although she barely has any memories of her human life, all she remembers was that she had been wandering through the woods with her sisters when a vampire had attacked them. It killed her sisters and turned her, because she was "the prettiest". She lived with her sier for many years until she had decided to make her own path and she had fled to the streets of london in the late 1500's. She has lived there ever since.

She has a large nest on the outskirts and forbids her children to kill unless threatened. The only time they can kill to feed is if they come across wanderers in the woods. She does not want to draw attention to her nest. She has made a deal with a surgeon to smuggle blood for her children so that they do not have to go out and deal with such troubles. She is currently trying to push out any stranger vampires from the area.

Ethne  Tumblr_myfnlbeY5p1rl3yf0o1_500

Nickname: Ren
Contact Information: PM
Other Characters: The Shepherd, The Watchman
Source: Mary

Roleplay Sample: Required if applying for a canon. Otherwise, it is totally optional.

Back to top Go down

Ethne  Empty Re: Ethne

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:37 pm

Oooh. Another vampire. I don't like you're kind, so expect me searching for your nest sometime soon.
~
Approved! Please add yourself to the face claims and who's who Smile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum