Wholock: Paradox in a Box
Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - The Pariah
Second In Command
Prissy - The Ninth Doctor
Administrators
Kudos - The Eleventh Doctor
Open
Open
Moderators
Kaz - Amy Pond
Open
Open
Open
Latest topics
» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Hostage // Raptus I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:20 am by Guest

» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Hostage // Raptus I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:01 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Hostage // Raptus I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:04 am by Guest

» Noveltellus
Hostage // Raptus I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

» Rose Tyler
Hostage // Raptus I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:41 am by RoseMarionTyler

» Lost Before The Dawn // Steampunk Multiverse RP
Hostage // Raptus I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:13 am by Guest

» eden [jcink]
Hostage // Raptus I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:42 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
Hostage // Raptus I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 am by Guest

» Brave the Rain - AU X-men RPG
Hostage // Raptus I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:22 am by Guest

Out of Character CBOX

Hostage // Raptus

Go down

Hostage // Raptus Empty Hostage // Raptus

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:56 am

Promise me you'll be back, she remembered saying clearly. She closed her eyes, sitting in her loft apartment, where she had been sitting over her desk with paints, thinking over what Castiel had said to her once more. He promised her he would stay, and that look in his eyes actually looked as though he cared. Smiling at the thought, she felt her ears warm a bit and she quickly shook the thought, going back to her painting. He had been summoned away and he said he'd be back as soon as possible. What was a few hours away?

Of course, nothing had prepared her for tonight's events. Castiel had been gone for the entirety of the day, and she had attempted summoning him earlier, but nothing happened. She figured he was busy with something, or with the Winchester brothers that he talked of so often. She spent most of her day inside to ensure her safety though. The more she roamed, the more danger she would be in, she figured. She even salted the doors and the windows just to make sure that nothing would get in.

Finishing her painting, she hung it up to dry and then stretched her back for a moment before sinking into her sofa, turning the stereo on, where some of her favorite classical music began to play. It was the soundtrack to Lord of the Rings, one of her favorite movies, which she had studied when she was in college! Turns out Tolkien was quite the theological enthusiast and made it quite noted in his books.

Back to top Go down

Hostage // Raptus Empty Re: Hostage // Raptus

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:01 pm

The doors and windows were salted. Sorted. Narrowing his eyes, there had to be some way for Raptus to enter the apartment... pacing around the hall, he thought about it for a long moment and then his lips curled into a smile. He could teleport overt he vents. Ah, why hadn't he thought of this sooner? It was brilliant, of course, as he snapped his fingers, disappeared, and then reappeared just under her vents with a smirk as he faced the young woman on the couch. "Did you miss me?"

Looking around, he had noticed that she was alone. Raising an eyebrow, he looked back at her with a tilted head and smug expression. "Where's moth boy? Not here to protect you like usual? How interesting..." he sniffed around the area and made sure he wasn't hiding anywhere. Excellent. He was nowhere in sight.

Turning his attention back to Aislinn, he crossed his arms and sat in the armchair across from her with a smile. "So, my dear, what do you plan to do to escape my grasp?" he narrowed his eyes as he pushed his hands forward, using his telekenetic force to push the nephilim into the wall and restrain her. Slowly approaching her paralyzed body, he smirked, pulling out his angel blade, slicing up her cheek as he then moved in, licking the blood off. "Oh, how delicious."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:08 pm

Where in the world had this demon come from! Gasping under her breath, her eyes widened as she watched him speak for a moment, smelling the air... looking for Castiel. Oh no. She had to summon him, and quick. As she bolted up from the couch, she immediately went to her circle so she could do it in a stronger manner. Praying wasn't going to be enough at this point. "Castiel please--"

Aislinn was suddenly being slammed against the wall with an unnatural force. Gasping lightly as she stared into this evil creature's eyes, she watched him pull out her mother's angel blade that he unrightfully took. "Let me go. Please, we can work something out," she whimpered, knowing what was coming. "Please don't kill me. . ." she mumbled.

When he approached her and sliced into her cheek, she felt a burning sensation take over as she began to scream, shrieking echoes throughout the room rung and she felt the blood pour out of her cheek. He had suddenly moved in, licking it, as she began to whimper. "Stop, please..." She had to think of a way out of here, and fast... Castiel wouldn't be able to get here in time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:15 pm

Hearing her pleading only made things more amusing to him. He chuckled at the thought and paced around her restrained body for a moment after wiping the blood from his lips that he had licked off. "There is nothing you can do to stop this destiny, my dear. And I'm not going to kill you, I'm simply... taking you. You're my new pet, and you're coming back to hell with me."

Listening to her whimpering made him roll his eyes as he then turned back to her. "You really thought that the bird man had feelings for you, didn't you? He is a feathery robot. He is incapable of human emotion. You really thought he would return your lost feelings? A lost cause my dear... but I'll tell you what," he smirked as he turned his back to her. "Let's play a game... if Castiel can get here within the hour without you summoning him... I'll let you go."

He then turned back to her and put his hand on her cheek, his face getting incredibly close to hers. "If not though... I will drag you into the pit, even if it means breaking every bone in your body." he gave her a serious look as his eyes flashed black. He then leaned in, placing a kiss on her lips as he hummed in satisfaction and then turned away once more.

OOC: so I'm thinking each post we do could be 20 minute spacing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:25 pm

When he had mentioned going back to hell, Aislinn froze for a moment as she felt her heart stop. No. She couldn't go to that place, after all the terrible things she had heard about it... that was not going to happen to her. She looked at him desperately, shaking her head. "Please, don't take me there, anywhere but there..."

When he then began to talk of Castiel, saying how he never actually cared for her, her head sunk as she glared at the floor, shaking her head. "I don't like him like that. We care about each other. As friends." she muttered in annoyance as she continued to listen. And then he spoke of the game... to which she got nervous. A game with Raptus didn't sound good at all.

Hearing what it was, she began praying profusely that Castiel would show up... this was going to be tricky. He promised... I know he promised... she kept repeating her mind as a tear rolled down her cheek. Her thoughts were harshly interrupted by his kiss as she quickly turned away. "Don't. Kiss. Me." she snarled at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:29 pm

OOC: Actually, we'll just skip ahead to 5 minutes before. There's not much left except them waiting XD

Pacing along the room, Raptus looked at his watch with a smirk as he turned back to Aislinn and sighed in amusement. "Oh, poor, poor little baby. Your rescuer has yet to show up and you only have five minutes left... such a shame," he shrugged as he continued to pace around the room. He found himself wandering over to the painting that she had hung up to dry, looking at it closely.

"Well what is this?" he laughed in amusement. "Is this Castiel? You drew an angel, but I don't think you've met any other angels," he chuckled. "Your obviousness in fondness is so pathetic." He turned back to her and continued to watch his watch. "Tick tock, tick tock..." he snickered lightly as he watched her fearful eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:32 pm

Kicking the door open, sam appeared, angel blade in hand with a glare as he immediately charged toward Raptus. "You are not taking that girl anywhere!" he frowned. He had been with Castiel earlier the night before and he had spoken of the nephilim to her, and knew of the danger she was in. To make things easier, Dean and Sam had decided to come over to London so he wouldn't have to travel so far.

Of course, he had a psychic vision of this occurring and he wasn't about to let this poor soul be dragged into hell. Looking at the young woman and seeing how terrified that she was, he glared at the demon again and shook his head. "You're sorely mistaken if you think I'm going to let you take her. Castiel is busy, I'm sure, but I'm here in his stead."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:37 pm

Quickly menouvering out of the way, Raptus laughed in amusement at the boy who had entered. "Oh it's demon blood boy! I was wondering what had happened to you," Raptus chuckled as he shook his head. "You never try to separate Raptus from his prey... sorry it doesn't work like that," he looked serious as he then pushed his hands forward to attack Sam with telekenesis. As he then turned back to Aislinn, he smirked.

"Time's up, honey," he bolted his hands back as Aislinn would then fly into his arms. Taking her quickly, he put her in a position to where she wouldn't struggle to hard and them immediately opened a portal to hell. Looking at Sam with a smirk he grinned. "Tell Castiel that I'm so sorry that he failed the most important mission he would ever have... toodaloo."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:40 pm

One of the Winchester brothers! Although she had never met them, Castiel had told her about them... which one was this one? The one with the demon blood... Sam! "Sam, Sam, please help me!" she cried out as she had suddenly been forced to move toward Raptus. Her nails digging into the hardwood floor as she was dragged, she started to cry heavily as she was then put over his shoulder.

"Please, don't let him take me to this place! Find Castiel! Tell him I need him, please!" she shrieked as Raptus had began walking toward the portal. Looking into it, her heart began to race heavily as shallow breaths took over and tears streamed down her cheeks. She looked back at Sam one last time, "I don't want to go, please tell Castiel that--"

The Portal shut.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down