Wholock: Paradox in a Box
Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - The Pariah
Second In Command
Prissy - The Ninth Doctor
Administrators
Kudos - The Eleventh Doctor
Open
Open
Moderators
Kaz - Amy Pond
Open
Open
Open
Latest topics
» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Sam Winchester I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:20 am by Guest

» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Sam Winchester I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:01 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Sam Winchester I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:04 am by Guest

» Noveltellus
Sam Winchester I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

» Rose Tyler
Sam Winchester I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:41 am by RoseMarionTyler

» Lost Before The Dawn // Steampunk Multiverse RP
Sam Winchester I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:13 am by Guest

» eden [jcink]
Sam Winchester I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:42 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
Sam Winchester I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 am by Guest

» Brave the Rain - AU X-men RPG
Sam Winchester I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:22 am by Guest

Out of Character CBOX

Sam Winchester

Go down

Sam Winchester Empty Sam Winchester

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:30 pm

Sam Winchester Tumblr_m42fpjUYAQ1qk259c
“Kinda makes you wonder. Of all the things we've hunted, how many existed just because people believed in them?”

Sam Winchester Tumblr_myfmgzR4Cu1rl3yf0o1_500

Full Name: Samuel Winchester
Aliases: Sam, Sammy
Species: Human
Face Claim: Jared Padelecki

Sam Winchester Tumblr_myfmr04yTM1rl3yf0o1_500

Sexual Preference: Straight
Marital Status: Single
Current Residence: Traveling
Personality: Sam is much more sensitive than his older brother Dean is. He strives to live a normal life and rebels against his father's best interests in him being a hunter to avenge his mother's killer. When his girlfriend was killed though, he then was given the drive to join the hunter business once more. . Sam likes to talk things out when there is trouble. He attempts to find out both sides of the story and then decide what could be done to prevent as much collateral damage, like human lives, as possible. Sam often asks others to share what they think and feel and it is seen that he has a knack for getting people to trust him.
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Sam Winchester Tumblr_myfn9pWZF61rl3yf0o1_500

Parents: John and Mary Winchester
Siblings: Dean Winchester
Important Figures: Azazel, Jo and Ellen Harvelle
Home Town/Planet: Lawrence, Kansas
History: Sam was born on May 2, 1983, to John and Mary Winchester in Lawrence, Kansas. He was the couple's second-born child and younger son, four years younger than his older brother, Dean. Sam was too young to remember his mother while she was alive. When Sam was only six months old, his mother Mary was killed by the demon Azazel, whom his mother walked in on while he was feeding Sam demon blood. Sam is saved from the ensuing fire by his father, who then gives him to a four-year-old Dean to carry outside. Since that moment, Dean has felt responsible for Sam and became Sam's protector, partially due to pressure from their father to keep his brother safe. Sam and Dean spent their childhood moving from town to town every few weeks while their father hunted supernatural beings and their mother's unknown killer. Until the age of 8, Sam believed that his mother had died in a car accident and his father was a traveling salesman, until Dean revealed to him the existence of the paranormal. Sam apparently started hunting alongside his brother and father around the age of twelve, however, he began wanting a normal life without monsters.

Later, 22-year-old Sam is seen as a senior at Stanford, applying for law school. Sam also has a girlfriend, Jessica, with whom he lives and secretly plans to marry. One night, Dean comes to Sam's apartment seeking his help after their father John goes missing. Although reluctant at first, Sam eventually accompanies his brother. After defeating a woman in white and discovering a trail to lead them to their father, Sam returns to Stanford where he witnesses Jessica's death at the hands of a demon - exactly the same way his mother was killed. This incites him to go with Dean to find their father and to kill the demon in order to avenge the deaths of his mother and his lover.

Sam Winchester Tumblr_myfnlbeY5p1rl3yf0o1_500

Nickname: Mary
Contact Information: Skype (Maryxrawr) or PM
Other Characters: Siren, The Pariah, Demorytor, The Mistress, Irene Adler, Rory Williams, Jonah Clayworth
Source: my site

Last edited by Sam Winchester on Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:01 pm; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

Sam Winchester Empty Re: Sam Winchester

Post by The Tenth Doctor Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:45 pm

Oh, 'allo! A Demon hunter, ooh, tha's interesting....could've used you when dealing with tha' beast on the Impossible Planet....I'll be sure to notify you if I need assistance!
The Tenth Doctor
The Tenth Doctor

£ : 3632

Rank/Abilities Sheet
Weapons: Sonic Screwdriver
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:02 pm

Er... and you are? And what do you mean 'impossible planet?'

Back to top Go down

Post by The Tenth Doctor Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:46 pm

The Doctor, long story, anyway, hi! I've got a feeling we're going to be great friends!
The Tenth Doctor
The Tenth Doctor

£ : 3632

Rank/Abilities Sheet
Weapons: Sonic Screwdriver
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:29 pm

My brother and I rarely stick around in one place for too long. We'll see about that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum