Wholock: Paradox in a Box
Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - The Pariah
Second In Command
Prissy - The Ninth Doctor
Administrators
Kudos - The Eleventh Doctor
Open
Open
Moderators
Kaz - Amy Pond
Open
Open
Open
Latest topics
» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
The Watchman I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:20 am by Guest

» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
The Watchman I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:01 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
The Watchman I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:04 am by Guest

» Noveltellus
The Watchman I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

» Rose Tyler
The Watchman I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:41 am by RoseMarionTyler

» Lost Before The Dawn // Steampunk Multiverse RP
The Watchman I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:13 am by Guest

» eden [jcink]
The Watchman I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:42 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
The Watchman I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 am by Guest

» Brave the Rain - AU X-men RPG
The Watchman I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:22 am by Guest

Out of Character CBOX

The Watchman

Go down

The Watchman Empty The Watchman

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:44 pm

The Watchman James_mcavoy1
“Apathy is the glove in which evil slips its hand.”

The Watchman Tumblr_myfmgzR4Cu1rl3yf0o1_500

Full Name: Ezrallys
Aliases: The Watchman
Species: Gallifreyan
Face Claim: James McAvoy

The Watchman Tumblr_myfmr04yTM1rl3yf0o1_500

Sexual Preference: Pansexual
Marital Status: Single
Current Residence: TARDIS
Personality: The Watchmen is cunning, meticulous, and pays attention to detail. He is flirty, enjoys mind games, and gets a thrill from killing others. He is obsessed with power and immortality and he wants nothing more than to have the universe bow down to him. He fought on the front lines of the Time War and when he saw the kind of power he had, he went absolutely nuts and fled from it, not wanting to take part any longer. He absolutely despises the Doctor and everything he stands for, and is quite jealous of him even.

The Watchmen has a short temper, especially when things do not go his way. He is usually rather calm and collected. He enjoys playing with his victims and making them die in a very shameful or painful manner. He hates competition and isn't afraid to weed out the competition by means of violence.
Appearance:
Spoiler:

The Watchman Tumblr_myfn9pWZF61rl3yf0o1_500

Parents: Unknown
Siblings: Unknown
Important Figures: Siren, Rassilon
Home Town/Planet: Gallifrey
History: The Watchman served on the front lines during the Time War and had is fair share of killings. It drove him absolutely insane, so he had fled from Gallifrey before anything could kill him. Being considered a coward, he began training every day for 400 years so that he could go back and help defeat the Daleks, but by the time he had done that, it had been too late. He went nuts when he had then heard about the outcome and that The Doctor had destroyed it.

Afterward, he joined the Zargustian refuge and became a mercenary. He worked for with them doing killing for hire simply because he enjoyed it. He did this in preparation so that he could one day kill the Doctor. While working there, a woman known as the Siren then joined and he was surprised to see that she was a Time Lady. He kept his secret from her though, and the two became close and they both had a hatred for the Doctor. The two became intimate sometime during their employment together, but the two were prone to arguing.

Eventually, something happened between the two of them which caused them to break up, in which The Watchman went a little bit crazy and attempted to kill her. The two then became rivals when she then fled and dropped her mercenary title. He then had gotten word that she had gotten into a relationship with The Doctor... which did not sit well with him. He now wants nothing more than to see him rot.

The Watchman Tumblr_myfnlbeY5p1rl3yf0o1_500

Nickname: Ren
Contact Information: PM
Other Characters: The Shepherd
Source: Mary

Back to top Go down

The Watchman Empty Re: The Watchman

Post by Siren Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:19 pm

"Oh. It's you."

~

Approved!
Siren