Wholock: Paradox in a Box
Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - The Pariah
Second In Command
Prissy - The Ninth Doctor
Administrators
Kudos - The Eleventh Doctor
Open
Open
Moderators
Kaz - Amy Pond
Open
Open
Open
Latest topics
» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Donna Noble  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:20 am by Guest

» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Donna Noble  I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:01 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Donna Noble  I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:04 am by Guest

» Noveltellus
Donna Noble  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

» Rose Tyler
Donna Noble  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:41 am by RoseMarionTyler

» Lost Before The Dawn // Steampunk Multiverse RP
Donna Noble  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:13 am by Guest

» eden [jcink]
Donna Noble  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:42 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
Donna Noble  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 am by Guest

» Brave the Rain - AU X-men RPG
Donna Noble  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:22 am by Guest

Out of Character CBOX

Donna Noble

3 posters

Go down

Donna Noble  Empty Donna Noble

Post by Donna Noble Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:30 pm

Donna Noble  Fewc
“I'm a human being. Maybe not the stuff of legend, but every bit as important as Time Lords, thank you ”

Donna Noble  Tumblr_myfmgzR4Cu1rl3yf0o1_500

Full Name: Donna Noble
Aliases:
Species: Human
Face Claim: Catherine Tate

Donna Noble  Tumblr_myfmr04yTM1rl3yf0o1_500

Sexual Preference: Heterosexual
Marital Status: Single
Current Residence: Chiswick, London, but mostly the TARDIS
Personality: Upon her first encounter with The Doctor, Donna proved to be sharp tongued and quick tempered, not afraid to speak her mind! Her dry wit and sarcastic comments made her initial relationship with The Doctor rather abrasive. Despite this, she was still able to act as his conscience, saving his life and that of the Caecilus family from the eruption in Pompeii.

Quieter moments showed a far more level headed and perceptive side to her, although she thought of herself as being rather unintelligent. In actual fact, Donna is a lot smarter than she gives herself credit for, having mastered the Dewey Decimal System in two days of work at a library.
Appearance: https://2img.net/r/ihimg/a/img10/404/0par.jpg

Donna Noble  Tumblr_myfn9pWZF61rl3yf0o1_500

Parents: Geoff and Sylvia Noble
Siblings: None
Important Figures: Wilfred Mott (her grandfather)and The Tenth Doctor
Home Town/Planet: Chiswick, London, England, Earth
History: Donna was the only daughter of Geoff and Sylvia Noble and the granddaughter of Wilfred. On her first day at school, she was sent home for biting. When she was six, her mother refused to take her on holiday. Undaunted, Donna got on a bus and went on her own to Strathclyde, an incident her granfather reminded her of.

Apart from that, Donna had a mostly normal and uneventful upbringing, growing up to a career mostly consisting of temp jobs. She worked in a library for a while and for two years at a double-glazing firm, before eventually landing a position at H.C Clements. This was despite her mothers insistence that she take a permanent job as a secretary for Jival Chowdry.

She missed both the Sycorax and Cyberman invasions, claiming to have had a hang over on the first occasion and missing the second incident through a scuba diving expedition.

It was at Clements that she fell in love with Lance Bennett, whom she pressured into marriage. She planned the wedding, unaware that Lance was dosing her coffee with Huon particles by order of the Empress of the Racnoss, whom he secretly served. It was on their wedding day that the Huon particles reacted with her emotional state, teleporting her to The Doctor's TARDIS for her first encounter with him. Although initially furious with him for 'kidnapping' her, the two still attempted to get her back to the church on time to resume her wedding. Unfortunately, they were prevented from doing so by Robot Santas, instead arriving for the reception that had continued without her.

After a chistmas tree fired explosives at the guests, The Doctor and Donna were compelled to check out H.C. Clements. Following a trail into an abandoned Torchwood facility under the river Thames, it was here that they encountered the Empress of Racnoss, as well as discovering that her husband to be had been working under her. Heartbroken that Lance had been toying with her feelings in order to carry out the Empress' orders, Donna was still able to help The Doctor defeat her. She also saved his life by pulling him away from the Empress death, but initially declined to continued traveling with him.

At some point after this, her father died and she traveled to Egypt, having had her eyes opened to the world. Staying for only two weeks, she began to regret her decision to not travel with The Doctor and began investigating strange happenings in order to hopefully meet him again. This eventually worked as the pair met at Adipose industries, foiling a plot to convert millions of humans into Adipose young. She then began traveling with him in the TARDIS, having many adventures.
Donna Noble  Tumblr_myfnlbeY5p1rl3yf0o1_500

Nickname: Fayt
Contact Information: PM
Other Characters: Ben Cross, The Hunter
Source: Already here

Roleplay Sample: Donna swore that if she turned left one more time, then she'd meet herself coming back! Seeing as she'd gotten herself lost in a time machine that was impossibly big on the inside, that was a very real possibility! Apparently, the TARDIS had a library, and she'd been directed to it to fetch something for the doctor. Even she could follow simple directions, but those that had been given to her by The Doctor were far from being simple. Just why did this thing need to be so big anyway, she seethed as she sucked in a breath in order to calm herself. She wasn't by any means afraid, okay maybe a little, but this really was getting quite ridiculous now. She was sure that he had said seven rights and five lefts, but what if it had been the other way around? Had she misheard him or...

"I am going to kill that man", the red head seethed as she continued on. At least this corridor looked familiar, but then they all looked the bloody same! How many lefts had she taken by now anyway? Certainly more than five, eleven perhaps?

It was then that the sound of quickened foot steps could be heard from behind her, and she whirled around with a gasp. There was no one there, but she knew what she had heard.

"Is that you Doctor?" She asked with a hint of mirth, hoping that all of this was some kind of joke. She'd still kill him for scaring her, but perhaps a little more quickly.

"because if it is, then it isn't funny any more", she continued with a slightly more serious tone. Now she had to admit that this situation was really getting to her as her breath quickened and she continued to whirl around. It was then that a figure passed her in the corridor, and awfully familiar one at that. Her own form walked quickly in the opposite direction, causing her to stare agape for a few seconds before huffing and staring at the ceiling.

"Well isn't that wizard?" she declared sarcastically before turning in the opposite direction of the doppelganger. She'd had just about enough now, and so she sucked in a deep breath and cried out as loud as she could. Not so much a cry for help than that of pure annoyance.

"DOCTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!"

Last edited by Donna Noble on Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Donna Noble
Donna Noble

£ : 729

Back to top Go down

Donna Noble  Empty Re: Donna Noble

Post by Siren Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:03 pm

Yay a Donna! If you could please, would you add in a role play sample just to get a basic idea how you'd RP with her? I have no doubt in your abilities, but just to make sure, I'd like a small sample. ^^
Siren
Siren
Admin

£ : 8671

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna Noble Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:40 am

Fair enough, edited to include sample Smile
Donna Noble
Donna Noble

£ : 729

Back to top Go down

Post by Demorytor Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:00 pm

approved! please go ahead and add yourself to the who's who and face claim Smile
Demorytor
Demorytor
Admin

£ : 2179

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down