Wholock: Paradox in a Box
Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - The Pariah
Second In Command
Prissy - The Ninth Doctor
Administrators
Kudos - The Eleventh Doctor
Open
Open
Moderators
Kaz - Amy Pond
Open
Open
Open
Latest topics
» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Eleven's Thread Tracker I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:20 am by Guest

» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Eleven's Thread Tracker I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:01 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Eleven's Thread Tracker I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:04 am by Guest

» Noveltellus
Eleven's Thread Tracker I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

» Rose Tyler
Eleven's Thread Tracker I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:41 am by RoseMarionTyler

» Lost Before The Dawn // Steampunk Multiverse RP
Eleven's Thread Tracker I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:13 am by Guest

» eden [jcink]
Eleven's Thread Tracker I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:42 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
Eleven's Thread Tracker I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 am by Guest

» Brave the Rain - AU X-men RPG
Eleven's Thread Tracker I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:22 am by Guest

Out of Character CBOX

Eleven's Thread Tracker

Go down

Eleven's Thread Tracker Empty Eleven's Thread Tracker

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:22 pm

I'll just put these in the chronological order of when they were first posted...

The Statues are Moving
Participants: Rory Williams
Summary: The Doctor goes out to find Rory and Amy. He gets to Rory just in time, as the Angels are closing in on him. They set out to find Amelia, but will they get there in time?

Whispers of Winter
Participants: Siren
Summary: The Doctor finds his long lost love in a very unlikely situation. They are both faced with the Whisper Men, who are out for the Timelords, and he ends up being forgiven for the action he has regretted almost as much as destroying Gallifrey.

The Angry "House"
Participants: Ben Cross, Siren
Summary: The Doctor tracks down Demory(Siren) and get stuck once more on House, the asteroid that loves Timelords a little too much. The two are stuck there with another Timelord, Ben Cross, and must find a way to escape before it's too late.

The Bad Touch
Participants: Siren
Summary: Well, if you read the title and listen to the song it's referring to, I don't think I really have to explain what's happening...

What is his Name?
Participants: Madame Verada, Siren
Summary: Madame Verada and her friendly little Silents feel the need to torture Siren into giving information on the Doctor's activities as well as his name. Said Doctor swaggers in, but that doesn't automatically mean that he'll succeed in saving his Demory from the Silence.

Defiled Conception
Participants: The Shepherd, Siren
Summary: The Doctor and the Shepherd have to stop Siren from doing something incredibly stupid: killing Shepherd's father before he's born. The Doctor and Siren also have to come to terms with the fact the Shepherd is not both their child, only Siren's. Can the Doctor deal with the jealousy? Will Siren end up killing the man after all? And finally, will the two find out who the fater really is? Stay tuned for more! xD
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
Admin

£ : 3539

Back to top Go down