Wholock: Paradox in a Box
Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - The Pariah
Second In Command
Prissy - The Ninth Doctor
Administrators
Kudos - The Eleventh Doctor
Open
Open
Moderators
Kaz - Amy Pond
Open
Open
Open
Latest topics
» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Alessandra  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:20 am by Guest

» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Alessandra  I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:01 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Alessandra  I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:04 am by Guest

» Noveltellus
Alessandra  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

» Rose Tyler
Alessandra  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:41 am by RoseMarionTyler

» Lost Before The Dawn // Steampunk Multiverse RP
Alessandra  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:13 am by Guest

» eden [jcink]
Alessandra  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:42 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
Alessandra  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 am by Guest

» Brave the Rain - AU X-men RPG
Alessandra  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:22 am by Guest

Out of Character CBOX

Alessandra

Go down

Alessandra  Empty Alessandra

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:13 pm

Alessandra  Oscar-nominees-2013-jennifer-lawrence
“You are not worthy.”

Alessandra  Tumblr_myfmgzR4Cu1rl3yf0o1_500
ORIGINAL
Full Name: Alessandra
Aliases: Sandra, Allie, The Succubus
Species: Daeva (formerly Nephilim)
Face Claim: Jennifer Lawrence

Alessandra  Tumblr_myfmr04yTM1rl3yf0o1_500

Sexual Preference: Bisexual
Marital Status: Single
Current Residence: Hell
Personality: Alessandra is sly, manipulative, and very loyal to Lucifer. She is flirty, full of rage and lies often. She has learned to hate heaven and angels, as well as most of the human race and finds them to be weak. She has learned that her kind are not welcome into the world of heaven and has accepted the life of demons. Although a nephilim, she was fed demon blood as a child and eventually became a Daeva. As long as she continues to feed on demon blood, she will continue to be half demon and half angel.

Alessandra's main goal is to gain followers of Lucifer to expand his army during the war. She thinks that her sister is weak, as well as her fellow angel companions. She thinks that she took the easy way out by becoming an angel, but is slightly jealous that she was accepted into the kingdom of heaven, while she had been constantly threatened to be killed.
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Alessandra  Tumblr_myfn9pWZF61rl3yf0o1_500

Parents: Amitiel and Winston McGinnon
Siblings: Aislinn (twin)
Important Figures: Lucifer, Azazel, Raptus
Home Town/Planet: London, UK
Powers/Skills
Spoiler:
History:  Alessandra was born to the angel of truth, Amitiel, who graced her and her twin, Aislinn with angelic powers. Her father is Winston McGinnon, a common man who works in an office, but is very religious. Amitiel had found out that a war was coming between the angels and demons and she was afraid for her people. She gave birth to her daughters to ensure that her people would live on, even if they were among the humans. Unfortunately, Amitiel was attacked and dragged into hell with Alessandra. Aislinn got away in time with Winston.

Being kept in hell while her mother was being tortured to death, Alessandra was conditioned and trained to become a daeva - a half demon half angel hybrid whose purpose was to go to Earth and seduce young men and women to follow Lucifer. She became very attached to Lucifer over time and sees him as her father. Eventually, she went to earth and was intending to kill her sister and father, but when she got there, her sister was already gone and she was left to only kill Winston.

When she heard the news about Aislinn becoming a hunter, she decided to see how things would play out, especially with angels wanting to kill nephilim. Unfortunately, things didn't go as she had hoped. She found out that she and an angel had fallen in love and then bonded and she was then converted into an angel. She was still being targeted though. It was quite annoying to her, but she tried to ignore the jealousy, deciding to hide her existence from her sister until the moment was right.

Alessandra  Tumblr_myfnlbeY5p1rl3yf0o1_500

Nickname: Mary
Contact Information: PM or Skype
Other Characters: Siren, The Pariah, The Mistress, Demorytor, Jonah Clayworth, Rory Williams, Reagan Asher, Sam Winchester, Aislinn, Marigold
Source: my site

Back to top Go down

Alessandra  Empty Re: Alessandra

Post by The Ninth Doctor Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:34 am

ACCEPTED
The Ninth Doctor
The Ninth Doctor

£ : 1259

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum