Wholock: Paradox in a Box
Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - The Pariah
Second In Command
Prissy - The Ninth Doctor
Administrators
Kudos - The Eleventh Doctor
Open
Open
Moderators
Kaz - Amy Pond
Open
Open
Open
Latest topics
» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Ben Braeden I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:20 am by Guest

» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Ben Braeden I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:01 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Ben Braeden I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:04 am by Guest

» Noveltellus
Ben Braeden I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

» Rose Tyler
Ben Braeden I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:41 am by RoseMarionTyler

» Lost Before The Dawn // Steampunk Multiverse RP
Ben Braeden I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:13 am by Guest

» eden [jcink]
Ben Braeden I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:42 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
Ben Braeden I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 am by Guest

» Brave the Rain - AU X-men RPG
Ben Braeden I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:22 am by Guest

Out of Character CBOX

Ben Braeden

Go down

Ben Braeden Empty Ben Braeden

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:54 pm

Ben Braeden MV5BODE5NTE5NTkwNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzM0MDAxMTE@._V1_SY317_CR131,0,214,317_AL_
“Life isn't always fair but you can even the odds.”

Ben Braeden Tumblr_myfmgzR4Cu1rl3yf0o1_500

Full Name: Ben Braeden
Aliases:
Species: Human
Face Claim: Nicholas Elia

Ben Braeden Tumblr_myfmr04yTM1rl3yf0o1_500

Sexual Preference: Bisexual; Heteroromantic
Marital Status: Single
Current Residence: London, England
Personality: Ben is very much like Dean Winchester but he's also a fifteen year old boy, very prone to emotional outbursts. Also prone to showing too much emotion when a situation calls for it. Very brave and steady when needed but he does care deeply about his family. Ben also has a fondness for AC/DC, cars and girls just like his father he is very much a smooth talker with ladies and enjoys their company.
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Ben Braeden Tumblr_myfn9pWZF61rl3yf0o1_500

Parents: Lisa Braeden and Dean Winchester
Siblings: None
Important Figures: Sam Winchester
Home Town/Planet: USA/Earth
Powers/Skills n/a
History: Ben was born to Lisa Braeden, he was a surprise to his mom and she continually denies that he is Dean's. Though Ben doesn't know about this he lived a pretty normal life up until Dean came back into his life. He was a normal kid with everything else going for him, until he got taken by Changelings that was when he showed great courage and sacrifice. So when he watched Dean the only father figure he'd known walk away to keep them safe he understood but didn't like it.

When Dean came back and his mom was possessed by a demon it was a life changing event for him. He saw Dean fight with his "mom" and then he saw his "mom" stab herself and then began to bleed out. Ben shot a gun for the first time and killed  a demon to protect Dean who was trying to save his mom. He was angry with him but then after his mom recovered he forgot all about Dean and learned to live with his mom again after the car crash.

So when Lisa just up and vanished no one knowing where she went or why, Ben was approached by the police and a strange man. The Strange man helped him restored memories and upset Ben but he understood when the police told him he was going to London to be with his father. Ben went willingly and is now arriving in London shortly.

Ben Braeden Tumblr_myfnlbeY5p1rl3yf0o1_500

Nickname: Prissy
Contact Information: AIM, Gchat, Skype, PM
Other Characters: The Ninth Doctor, Mara, Dean Winchester, Jack Harkness, Gabriel
Source: Been here for a little while

Roleplay Sample: Ben sighed as he grabbed his bags and got on the Plane, he wasn't sure what he was thinking doing this but he had agreed. So with that in mind he got on the plane to London, England where his father was going to go get him. The Strange person had told him that his father was sorry and that he'd make it up to him as best as he could. Ben had shrugged and gotten on the plane.

The whole trip Ben had ear buds in listening to music and reading Cthulhu, he didn't care about the fact that he was going to a new country. If that was where his father was then fine he'd go not that he was happy about it but he'd make do. After all his mom was gone and they all told him that she was dead, that she wasn't going to be around anymore. That meant he'd get used to place maybe his father wasn't so bad.

Last edited by Ben Braeden on Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:23 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Ben Braeden Empty Re: Ben Braeden

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:59 pm

So you're the famous Ben. *smiles* I'm glad to finally meet you. I promise things will get better.
-
Approved! Please add yourself to the face claims and who's who!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum