Wholock: Paradox in a Box
Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - The Pariah
Second In Command
Prissy - The Ninth Doctor
Administrators
Kudos - The Eleventh Doctor
Open
Open
Moderators
Kaz - Amy Pond
Open
Open
Open
Latest topics
» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Gabriel I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:20 am by Guest

» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Gabriel I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:01 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Gabriel I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:04 am by Guest

» Noveltellus
Gabriel I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

» Rose Tyler
Gabriel I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:41 am by RoseMarionTyler

» Lost Before The Dawn // Steampunk Multiverse RP
Gabriel I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:13 am by Guest

» eden [jcink]
Gabriel I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:42 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
Gabriel I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 am by Guest

» Brave the Rain - AU X-men RPG
Gabriel I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:22 am by Guest

Out of Character CBOX

Gabriel

Go down

Gabriel Empty Gabriel

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:17 pm

Gabriel Richardspeight
“I am Loki, but I am also Gabriel.”

Gabriel Tumblr_myfmgzR4Cu1rl3yf0o1_500

Full Name: Gabriel
Aliases: Loki, The Trickster
Occupation: Messenger of God (formerly); Currently whatever he wants
Species: Archangel
Face Claim: Richard Speight Jr.

Gabriel Tumblr_myfmr04yTM1rl3yf0o1_500

Sexual Preference: Bisexual
Marital Status: Single
Current Residence: London, England, Earth
Personality: Gabriel is a very mischievous person and he likes to play tricks on others and gives into certain sins regularly. He enjoys company of others and acts naturally as a human to him it's easy and comes as easily as breathing. He also very much enjoys sweet things, candy or other things because they're interesting. Gabriel uses misdirection to achieve his goals and to do whatever he wants. He won't say or do anything direct it isn't his style.

He really holds humanity in high regard despite their many flaws and if he could find a human that was willing to put up with his emotions he'd mate with one. So far he hasn't found any that are tolerable and he is alywas friendly with others that are there. He holds humans in a regard that most angels don't he feels that they are friends and allies to be respected.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Gabriel Tumblr_myfn9pWZF61rl3yf0o1_500

Parents: God
Siblings: All other Angels and Archangels
Important Figures: Michael, Lucifer, Rapheal
Home Town/Planet: Heaven
Powers/Skills
Spoiler:
History: Gabriel like all angels was made in heaven, he was the youngest of the Archngels. This didn't bother him while he served God, he did his job and did it well, until he grew weary of the fighting. At which point he left heaven and left God to go and do something else, he found his vessel and began to do his own thing. He became Loki The Trickster God and did his own thing, he still saved humanity and meted out justice but it was in his own name not his father's.

It wasn't until he had a brief run in with the Winchester's where he came out as Gabriel, he still doesn't want to serve on his father's behalf. But he will fight for humanities sake, he finds the Winchester's fascinating and wants to be around them more. Though he's not keen on risking his own life, he's more interested in preserving himself and protecting himself as well as humans. He will stand against other angels if he must in order to protect them.

Gabriel Tumblr_myfnlbeY5p1rl3yf0o1_500

Nickname: Prissy
Contact Information: AIM, Gchat, PM
Other Characters: The Ninth Doctor, Mara, Dean Winchester, Jack Harkness
Source: Been here a while....

Roleplay Sample: Gabriel smiled at a girl across the bar and raised his glass to her, then finished it. Oh he was feeling good this was a night that was going to be good, he had enjoyed his time in London so far and it was nice to just be. He didn't have to worry about heavenly edicts or doing anything of that sort he was able to just be himself, though he did miss some of his siblings. He shook that thought as he looked at the girl again she was cute maybe she was the one...Gabriel smiled and walked towards her then he saw the glint of gold on her left hand and walked away.

"Nope she's married." He muttered as he walked out of the bar and down the street, he could have teleported but he really didn't want to bother with that it was too much hassle right now. He wanted to walk and be able to move around, it was odd how much he enjoyed being here on earth and among humans.

Back to top Go down

Gabriel Empty Re: Gabriel

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:21 pm

Oh goodness. Hello there...
~
Approved! please add yourself to the face claim and who's who!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum