Wholock: Paradox in a Box
Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - The Pariah
Second In Command
Prissy - The Ninth Doctor
Administrators
Kudos - The Eleventh Doctor
Open
Open
Moderators
Kaz - Amy Pond
Open
Open
Open
Latest topics
» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Rory Williams  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:20 am by Guest

» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Rory Williams  I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:01 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Rory Williams  I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:04 am by Guest

» Noveltellus
Rory Williams  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

» Rose Tyler
Rory Williams  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:41 am by RoseMarionTyler

» Lost Before The Dawn // Steampunk Multiverse RP
Rory Williams  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:13 am by Guest

» eden [jcink]
Rory Williams  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:42 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
Rory Williams  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 am by Guest

» Brave the Rain - AU X-men RPG
Rory Williams  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:22 am by Guest

Out of Character CBOX

Rory Williams

Go down

Rory Williams  Empty Rory Williams

Post by Guest Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:37 pm

Rory Williams  Tumblr_m2xug3uDTn1qbmi9vo1_400
“You know what it's dangerous about you? It's not that you make people take risks, it's that you make them want to impress you. You make it so they don't want to let you down. You have no idea how dangerous you make people to themselves when you're around.”

Rory Williams  Tumblr_myfmgzR4Cu1rl3yf0o1_500

Full Name: Rory Williams
Aliases: Roranicus, The Last Centurion, Mr. Pond
Species: Human
Face Claim: Arthur Darvill

Rory Williams  Tumblr_myfmr04yTM1rl3yf0o1_500

Sexual Preference: Straight
Marital Status: Married
Current Residence: London, UK
Personality: Rory was humble, loyal, protective, and a bit sarcastic at times. He was timid in his first meeting with the Doctor. He was easily cowed by Dr Ramsden and terrified by the chaos surrounding the Doctor and Prisoner Zero. He still had the presence of mind to record evidence his comatose patients were strolling outside the hospital. He also helped Amy clear the hospital of patients before Prisoner Zero could kill them.

Rory also showed significant compassion and empathy. This sometimes put him in danger, as when he sympathised with Jennifer Lucas and when his first instinct was to help the broken, insane Daleks of the Asylum. He was often found caring for others, sometimes as a nurse, and sometimes just as the TARDIS crew member who stopped to help newcomers acclimate.
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Rory Williams  Tumblr_myfn9pWZF61rl3yf0o1_500

Parents: Brian Williams and unnamed mother
Siblings: none
Important Figures: Amy Pond, River Song, The Doctor
Home Town/Planet: Leadworth, England
History: The son of Brian Williams and a mother of an unknown name, Rory was achildhood friend of Amelia Pond and grew up in the town of Leadworth. Like much of Leadworth, he was privy to her tales of "the raggedy Doctor," and he found himself a reluctant participant in dress-up games that she based on them.

While working at the Royal Leadworth Hospital in 2008, Rory noticed coma patients roaming about the village. When he tried to show the photos he had taken of the patients with his mobile to his superior, he was ordered to take time off, as she believed he was hallucinating. He went to the park at the same time the Atraxi put Earth in a forcefield for incineration, seeing (unknown to him until minutes later) Prisoner Zero in another disguise. To his shock, he met the Eleventh Doctor and was left dumbstruck that he was real and not imaginary. Complying with the Doctor's orders, Rory helped lure Prisoner Zero out into the open and watched as it was taken away by its jailers. Rory then watched the Doctor steal an outfit from the hospital and call back the Atraxi to warn them the Earth was under his protection.

In 2010, not knowing Amy had left in the TARDIS and spent days away from Leadworth, Rory was surprised when the Doctor unexpectedly popped out of a cake at his stag party and was disheartened to learn Amy had tried to kiss the Doctor. The Doctor took the couple on a "romantic break" to Venice in 1580 as a wedding gift. They ran into Saturnyns who planned to flood Venice and repopulate it with their species. Rory defended Amy from Francesco, a Saturnyn who wished to convert her into a "fish from space". The Doctor defeated the Saturnyns and while prepared to return to Leadworth, Rory agreed to continue travelling with the Doctor, once Amy asked him too.

He next brought them to America, but found themselves in the fake town of Appletown. While the Doctor went off to investigate on his own, Rory and Amy met Isley and her creator. Albert Gildroy; she and the other town inhabitants were androids he made for undercover missions that killed anyone who knew their true identities. After Albert explained this and that a bomb would soon destroy them, he was killed by Isley as her Walkman was no longer blocking her programming. Running from her and the other androids, they eventually came back to where Albert's corpse was to see it was no longer there; the Doctor had altered the past, while dispersing the bomb's force to buy time. They quickly left before the bomb was left to explode.

They next went to Geath, only to find it was ruled by royalty instead of politics as the Doctor originally told them. It turned out a "dragon" made of Enamour was responsible for hypnotising the populace into obeying the "king". When two different beings known as the Herald and the Regulator came to collect the dragon, claiming it belonged to either of them, Rory enlisted the help of Hilthe, who was not under the Enamour's spell, to help negotiate with the Regulator while the Herald was detained. Leaving Geath, Rory found the Enamour had subconsciously hypnotised him into stealing some objects made of it.

Rory and the Doctor raised an army to rescue Amy and his daughter, Melody Pond, from Madame Kovarian and the Church in the 52nd century. Rory invaded the Twelfth Cyber Legion and asked twice for the whereabouts of his wife, while the other ships in the Legion were destroyed as a "message from the Doctor". Soon after, he arrived on Demon's Run. He kept Kovarian from fleeing with a baby while the Doctor's army won the fight in four minutes. However, the baby was not Melody, but another a Ganger; Kovarian had replaced her. Melody had already been taken from the asteroid. River Song appeared and stunned him with the news that she was his daughter, using as proof a prayer leaf with her name written in the language of the Gamma Forest, translated by the TARDIS. The Doctor left Rory and Amy to be returned to their home era by River while he looked for the infant Melody.

Rory Williams  Tumblr_myfnlbeY5p1rl3yf0o1_500

Nickname: Mary
Contact Information: PM or Skype
Other Characters: The Pariah, Siren, The Mistress, Irene Adler
Source: It's my site!

Roleplay Sample: It was a cold, moonlit night in the city and Rory had just gotten off his shift at work. He had quickly changed into a button up, black shirt and a pair of black slacks after he had washed his face and then headed out of the hospital, into the city to head over to the bar to meet with some coworkers for a drink. Before doing so though, he had written a log into his journal, just writing down some general information of his day to keep track of things. It was something he became fond of doing, for memories and what not... although it did begin to hit him how boring his life had become.

It was a rather quiet night, more so than usual. It was a Saturday, and despite the cold, it was always rather lively within the streets of London, especially near the bars. Lights were flickering and everything was very eerie. Walking past the churchyard gave Rory a bit of a nerve wrecking feeling, mostly because ever since his travels with the doctors, coming in contact with statues was rather... apprehensive.

Rory stopped for a moment as he looked around. He could hear a giggle in the back of his mind as he quickly turned his head, looking back into the churchyard to see a large angel statue that held a sword to the sky and a harp in the other hand. Laughing lightly at the nervous thoughts that began to flow in his mind, he shook it off, turning his head to continue to walk... until he saw another angel statue in the corner of his eyes, looking right at him with it's finger to it's mouth, as though it was gesturing "Shhhh".

"Not this again..." Rory took a step back. Quickly shuffling to run, he sped out of the churchyard as fast as he could, into the streets, just hoping that there were people around so he didn't have to worry about not blinking. Thankfully, he made it to the bar, and there were people there. Panting, he wiped his forehead as he looked back into the street, seeing nothing as he then sat down in relief... but at that moment, an Angel appeared at the other end of the street, simply watching the bar.

Back to top Go down