Wholock: Paradox in a Box
Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - The Pariah
Second In Command
Prissy - The Ninth Doctor
Administrators
Kudos - The Eleventh Doctor
Open
Open
Moderators
Kaz - Amy Pond
Open
Open
Open
Latest topics
» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Quarantine // Elijah Townley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:20 am by Guest

» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Quarantine // Elijah Townley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:01 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Quarantine // Elijah Townley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:04 am by Guest

» Noveltellus
Quarantine // Elijah Townley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

» Rose Tyler
Quarantine // Elijah Townley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:41 am by RoseMarionTyler

» Lost Before The Dawn // Steampunk Multiverse RP
Quarantine // Elijah Townley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:13 am by Guest

» eden [jcink]
Quarantine // Elijah Townley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:42 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
Quarantine // Elijah Townley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 am by Guest

» Brave the Rain - AU X-men RPG
Quarantine // Elijah Townley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:22 am by Guest

Out of Character CBOX

Quarantine // Elijah Townley

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Quarantine // Elijah Townley - Page 2 Empty Re: Quarantine // Elijah Townley

Post by Elijah Townley Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:14 pm

"Demory!" He shouted as he caught her before she could hit the ground......she was sick...he could tell.....this disease was affecting her....and it would be affecting him any minute now.......any minute now...... why wasn't he getting sick!? He didn't feel any different...he still felt fine....he didn't know what to do.....There was only one thing he could do. He layed the poor girl down gently on the floor, and began looking through the files. "Doctor....Doctor...." He muttered silently to himself.
Elijah Townley
Elijah Townley

£ : 1075

Back to top Go down

Post by Demorytor Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:44 am

Falling into him, she felt her hearts beat faster with every second she fought to be awake. She took a few deep breaths before pushing off of him slowly and gently to try and keep herself up. Looking around, she kept herself against the wall as she then felt her hands shake from the sickness. She was getting cold sweats. "We have... we have to cleanse the building..."

Demorytor
Demorytor
Admin

£ : 2179

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Townley Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:10 pm

He kept looking through the files, trying to find the number of this Doctor... He looked back at her, and noticed she was standing, muttering something about cleansing the building. "Cleanse? What do you mean Cleanse?"
Elijah Townley
Elijah Townley

£ : 1075

Back to top Go down

Post by Demorytor Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:59 am

She hated this idea, but it was all they could really do to make sure that things were under control. "We need to either… eliminate the infected victims, or find something poisonous to the alien and kill it off. And quickly," she added. She took a deep breath. She had a bad feeling she was going to be one of the people who would have to be killed off. It hurt her thinking about it. At least I'll regenerate…
Demorytor
Demorytor
Admin

£ : 2179

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2