Wholock: Paradox in a Box
Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - The Pariah
Second In Command
Prissy - The Ninth Doctor
Administrators
Kudos - The Eleventh Doctor
Open
Open
Moderators
Kaz - Amy Pond
Open
Open
Open
Latest topics
» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Plotting with Ben I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:20 am by Guest

» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Plotting with Ben I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:01 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Plotting with Ben I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:04 am by Guest

» Noveltellus
Plotting with Ben I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

» Rose Tyler
Plotting with Ben I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:41 am by RoseMarionTyler

» Lost Before The Dawn // Steampunk Multiverse RP
Plotting with Ben I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:13 am by Guest

» eden [jcink]
Plotting with Ben I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:42 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
Plotting with Ben I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 am by Guest

» Brave the Rain - AU X-men RPG
Plotting with Ben I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:22 am by Guest

Out of Character CBOX

Plotting with Ben

Go down

Plotting with Ben Empty Plotting with Ben

Post by Ben Cross Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:30 am

Plotting with Ben R4n0
NAXILYRAN | 197 | GALLIFREYAN

The first incarnation of Naxilyran, better known to his acquaintances on Earth as Ben Cross, is a relatively young Time Lord who became trapped on Earth after deciding to take a TARDIS on a bit of a joy ride. Crash landing in London, Earth, he became trapped there for three Earth years, having no choice but to settle in and even get a job. In his human persona, Ben is a competent computer programmer and engineer, very rarely resorting to cheating using his Sonic Pen to get the job done!

Anyone would be forgiven for thinking of him as a typical teenager, rebellious and stubborn with a thirst for fun and adventure! In actual fact, he hasn't been a teenager for a long time.

Plotting with Ben Tumblr_myg1wsbQsy1rl3yf0o1_500
Ben tends to make friends pretty easily, having an approachable boy next door sort of air about him. He would see them more as acquaintances at first, but if they prove to be extremely trustworthy in his eye, he may even share his little secret.

Fellow Time Lords would most likely be on his list of friends, as well as those who share the same or very similar morals and ideals as he himself does. That is, those who believe in defending those who need it and like a little adventure every once in a while. Perhaps once his TARDIS is working properly, he may even take a human friend or colleague for a spin!

• Friends go here

Plotting with Ben Tumblr_myg37ehfum1rl3yf0o1_500
Ben is a little shy when it comes to love, especially about giving away the fact that he is in fact bisexual. It goes without saying that he is currently single, but he wouldn't mind a kindred spirit to share his days with. Or their days, however short they may be, he would try and make them worthwhile as he really is a secret, hopeless romantic.

• Lovers/Crushes go here

Plotting with Ben Tumblr_myg3esu07Y1rl3yf0o1_500
Oops, did you peeve him ever so slightly? Those with opposite ideals or the various monsters and extraterrestrials that would plague his new home on Earth are rather likely to do this. He has no specific enemies at this time, but try not to get on this list, okay?

• Enemies/Rivals go here

Ben Cross
Ben Cross

£ : 3404

Rank/Abilities Sheet
Weapons: None
Abilities:

Back to top Go down