Wholock: Paradox in a Box
Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - The Pariah
Second In Command
Prissy - The Ninth Doctor
Administrators
Kudos - The Eleventh Doctor
Open
Open
Moderators
Kaz - Amy Pond
Open
Open
Open
Latest topics
» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Gadreel I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:20 am by Guest

» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Gadreel I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:01 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Gadreel I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:04 am by Guest

» Noveltellus
Gadreel I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

» Rose Tyler
Gadreel I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:41 am by RoseMarionTyler

» Lost Before The Dawn // Steampunk Multiverse RP
Gadreel I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:13 am by Guest

» eden [jcink]
Gadreel I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:42 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
Gadreel I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 am by Guest

» Brave the Rain - AU X-men RPG
Gadreel I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:22 am by Guest

Out of Character CBOX

Gadreel

Go down

Gadreel Empty Gadreel

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:40 pm

Gadreel 230px-Tahmoh_Penikett
“I sat in these halls for thousands of years thinking of nothing but redemption, as a nobody. But not anymore. we will no longer let ourselves be blinded by arrogance. our mission was to help and protect those who could not and would not protect themselves: the humans.”

Gadreel Tumblr_myfmgzR4Cu1rl3yf0o1_500
CANON
Full Name: Gadreel
Aliases: Ezekiel, Zeke
Species: Angel
Face Claim: Tahmoh Penikett

Gadreel Tumblr_myfmr04yTM1rl3yf0o1_500

Sexual Preference: Pansexual
Marital Status: Single
Current Residence: Heaven
Personality: Gadreel was at one time God's most trusted and reliable angel, he is well meaning and benign for the most part. But when he was guarding The Garden of Eden he allowed Lucifer entry and he created evil on Earth. That was Gadreel's first and greatest failure as an angel of the Lord.

Gadreel is good at lying and deceiving but he doesn't like to because it is more than anything a reminder of what he'd done in the Garden. Gadreel is still very benevolent he hates violence and wouldn't do anything to harm an innocent. He feels great guilt over killing Kevin and hates to be the one to blame, he also did not harm Sam and he wouldn't allow that to happen. He has a very vindictive side though those that harmed him or allowed others he cares about to be harmed. He wil gleefully torture those who hurt him deeply and it would be very clear in how he behaved. He would rather be a hero than to see Heaven fall but he knows that he has done the wrong thing for the right reasons.

Despite his apparent compassion, he has a self-preservation instinct which shows when he gives Dean an ultimatum: send Castiel away, or he will leave Sam, killing him, to save himself from Bartholomew. Despite this and his weakened state, he is compassionate to a fault, shown when he resurrects Castiel and Charlie despite knowing it will weaken him because Dean was distraught by their deaths.

His benevolence causes him to hesitate to kill, he is willing to do so on a large scale but only because it's easier than killing others. He hates imprisonment mostly because of his own and he will not imprison or allow an enemy to be imprisoned he'd rather kill them. Even if his compassion and benevolence makes that difficult. Gadreel has a strong sense of loyalty and honor towards those he cares for. He believes that his kind are creatures of compassion and benevolence than wrath. He believed in Metatron's cause till he realized the methods were wrong and he wanted more than anything to do things the right way.

At the end of his life, when he sacrificed himself to save Castiel he revealed that he had thought of nothing but redemption. He now hopes that his redemption has happened, he hopws that he is no longer the villain he was in the days of old.
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Gadreel Tumblr_myfn9pWZF61rl3yf0o1_500

Parents: God
Siblings: The Angels
Important Figures: Castiel
Home Town/Planet: Heaven
Powers/Skills:
Spoiler:
Weaknesses:
Spoiler:
History: Gadreel was made as an angel of heaven, he was put in guard of the Garden of Eden. He laxed his guard for but a small moment and he lost his job and was imprisoned for his lax guard. Gadreel was put in jail in heaven and tortured from the moment that he let the Serpent into the garden and it changed him a bit. But he still retained much of who he was and he did  believe in the right thing even while under the punishment. When all the angels were cast from heaven he went with them, he was cast out as well.

Gadreel pretended to be Ezekiel and he entered Sam Winchester sparing his life and becomeing the one to heal him. He stayed within Sam for as long as he could until he was cast out by Sam and then he joined Metatron's cause. He fought on his side until he realized what Metatron was doing and he switched sides and went on to join Cas and the others in their cause. When Cas and he were captured he chose to die, to sacrifice himself to free Cas he killed himself to allow Cas to win.

When the reset occured recently he woke up and looked around, he was brought back to life and he could feel his emotions were locked up. This confused him but he allowed it and is now looking for Castiel and the others that were his friends at the end of his days.

Gadreel Tumblr_myfnlbeY5p1rl3yf0o1_500

Nickname: Prissy
Contact Information: PM, Skype, messengers
Other Characters:The Ninth Doctor, Dean Winchester, Mara, Captain Jack Harkness, Gabriel, Ben Braeden, Susan Foreman, Charlotte Asher, Azazel, Noah Zayden, The Tenth Doctor, Amitiel, Jenny
Source: Been here a while.

Roleplay Sample: Gadreel looked around the place he'd woken and smiled to himself, his vessel had been brought back as well. That pleased him the man was still in his happy place and Gadreel was here doing what he needed to do. He kept looking around and trying to figure out what happened then he tapped into Angel Radio and smiled. They had won, his life had won the war, he'd been the hero he always wanted. But now somehow he was alive again Gadreel looked around was confused he'd have to figure it out.

"So now where too.." He murmured softly as he got up and walked off to try and find out what was going on. He walked away down the road and did his best to find out what was going in his life now. The other angels were pretty obvious about the victory, though Metatron was free that upset him. He'd have to find him and kill him, Metatron had been in the wrong over this.

Back to top Go down

Gadreel Empty Re: Gadreel

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:46 pm

... Gadreel? o_o
~~~
Accepted! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum