Wholock: Paradox in a Box
Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - The Pariah
Second In Command
Prissy - The Ninth Doctor
Administrators
Kudos - The Eleventh Doctor
Open
Open
Moderators
Kaz - Amy Pond
Open
Open
Open
Latest topics
» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
The War Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:20 am by Guest

» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
The War Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:01 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
The War Doctor I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:04 am by Guest

» Noveltellus
The War Doctor I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

» Rose Tyler
The War Doctor I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:41 am by RoseMarionTyler

» Lost Before The Dawn // Steampunk Multiverse RP
The War Doctor I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:13 am by Guest

» eden [jcink]
The War Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:42 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
The War Doctor I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 am by Guest

» Brave the Rain - AU X-men RPG
The War Doctor I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:22 am by Guest

Out of Character CBOX

The War Doctor

Go down

The War Doctor Empty The War Doctor

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:19 pm

The War Doctor War_Doctor_in_TARDIS
“Great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame.”[/center]

The War Doctor Tumblr_myfmgzR4Cu1rl3yf0o1_500

Full Name: Unknown
Aliases: "The Doctor", "John Smith" "Granddad"
Species: Time Lord/Gallifreyan (Renegade)
Face Claim: John Hurt

The War Doctor Tumblr_myfmr04yTM1rl3yf0o1_500

Sexual Preference: Straight
Marital Status: Single
Current Residence: The TARDIS
Personality: The Time War has caused this Doctor to strain under the weight of his accumulated sadness, regret, anger, and guilt. However, he still has his moments of being kind, witty, and compassionate, even a bit sarcastic here and there. He also tends to be a bit stern, being greatly annoyed by childish vocabulary such as "Timey Wimey", and groaning at his future selves' catchphrases.
Appearance:
Spoiler:

The War Doctor Tumblr_myfn9pWZF61rl3yf0o1_500

Parents: Unknown
Siblings: Unknown
Important Figures: His previous Incarnations, The Moment
Home Town/Planet: Gallifrey
History: When the Last Great Time War erupted, the Doctor was still in his eighth incarnation. He managed to avoid becoming a major player in the conflict, helping out its victims wherever he could. Unfortunately, the war only grew in scope and violence. He discovered a woman named Cass trapped aboard an out of control starship, inbound for the planet Karn. He attempted to rescue her from the vessel, but Cass adamantly rejected his offer, declaring that death was a preferable alternative to accepting help from a Time Lord.

The Doctor refused to abandon Cass on the starship, letting himself die with her as the ship smashed into Karn's surface. However, he was revived temporarily by the Sisterhood of Karn, who offered him the ability to control his next regeneration and become the person he needed to be in order to end the Time War. Initially he refused, but after witnessing the death of Cass on top of the many other tragedies of the Time War, his spirit finally broke. He decided there was no longer a need for the Doctor in the universe and accepted their help, asking them to make him a warrior. After drinking the Elixir of Life, he regenerated into his new incarnation, who promptly rejected the name of "the Doctor", declaring as he picked up and donned Cass' bandolier, "Doctor no more".

The War Doctor Tumblr_myfnlbeY5p1rl3yf0o1_500

Nickname: Red
Contact Information: What's the best way we can contact you?
Other Characters: The Tenth Doctor, Elijah Townley
Source: I'm an admin! Razz

Roleplay Sample: No More. He thought to himself. No More. The TARDIS had landed exactly where he expected it would. The Capitol, which was under fire from The Daleks. He needed to send a message. Today, he would end the war. Once and for all.... He walked out of the beaten looking Phone Box, up to a nearby soldier. "Give me your gun!" He barked. He ripped the rifle from the soldier's hands, and began firing at a nearby wall. The blasts left indents in the wall. Once he was threw, he threw the rifle on the ground, staggering back to his TARDIS. The message left in the wall said, "NO MORE." Today, he would end the Time War, once and for all.....

Back to top Go down

The War Doctor Empty Re: The War Doctor

Post by The Mistress Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:21 pm

Approved! Have fun~ Please add yourself to the face claim.
The Mistress
The Mistress
Admin

£ : 3256

Back to top Go down