Wholock: Paradox in a Box
Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - The Pariah
Second In Command
Prissy - The Ninth Doctor
Administrators
Kudos - The Eleventh Doctor
Open
Open
Moderators
Kaz - Amy Pond
Open
Open
Open
Latest topics
» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
The Wanderer I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:20 am by Guest

» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
The Wanderer I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:01 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
The Wanderer I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:04 am by Guest

» Noveltellus
The Wanderer I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

» Rose Tyler
The Wanderer I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:41 am by RoseMarionTyler

» Lost Before The Dawn // Steampunk Multiverse RP
The Wanderer I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:13 am by Guest

» eden [jcink]
The Wanderer I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:42 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
The Wanderer I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 am by Guest

» Brave the Rain - AU X-men RPG
The Wanderer I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:22 am by Guest

Out of Character CBOX

The Wanderer

2 posters

Go down

The Wanderer Empty The Wanderer

Post by The Wanderer Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:40 pm

Rephaim
The Wanderer 587398-bigthumbnail
“I do believe in killing the messanger. Know why? It sends a message.”

Basic Info!

Full Name: Rephaim Ad Dexteram Scilicet Tenebrarum
Aliases: The Wanderer, The Flirt, The Fallen Angel
Current Residence: His Tardis
Species: Timelord//Gallifreyan
Face Claim: Ian Somerhalder

Appearance::

Personality: Rephaim is your all around, typical bad guy. He does what he wants for his own selfish gain; manipulating, seducing and threatening people to get his way. He is arrogant, sarcastic and cocky. He is very self-confident and charming when he wants to be. On his bad days, he can be considered quite dangerous and powerful.
However, he has never met anyone to make him less destructive. He is a lonely man, though he would never admit it. He’s self-destructive, acting on impulse when provoked. He is excellent at making plans, using his wit and intelligence.

History and Family

Parents: Educis De Lumine Ut Omnes (father; deceased), Quisque In Sole Mane Innocens (mother; deceased)
Siblings: None
Important Figures: The Doctor
Home Town/Planet: Gallifrey
History: Rephaim has been causing trouble ever since he was young. He just couldn’t play by the rules. It was a miracle that he was accepted in the training when he reached eight years of age. Of course, that didn’t last too long. He soon grew tired of the domestics and followed the Doctor’s example. He stole a Tardis and went off exploring, saying goodbye to his home planet. Everywhere he went he heard tales of the Doctor’s greatness. He could understand now why the Timelord had given up his life on Gallifrey. It was so much more interesting to go adventuring. He tried to do good, like the Doctor did, but it was just too much work. Where the Oncoming Storm fixed things, the Wanderer messed them up. Causing chaos was just so much fun.
You, the player!

Nickname: Kudos
Contact Information: PM or Skype… (Ask me for my username ^-^)
Other Characters: The Eleventh Doctor, Sherlock Holmes
Source: Internet Wink

Roleplay Sample: Rephaim strode into the bar and scanned the crowd. Ugh, he internally rolled his eyes, These people look so dull. So much for having fun tonight… He headed to the counter and saw a pretty blonde sitting there, looking utterly dejected. Grinning, he sat beside her. ”I’ll have a scotch on the rocks.” he called to the bartender, who just nodded at him and went off to get the drink.
Turning to the woman, the Timelord smirked ”Bad day, sweetheart?” Without looking at him, she spat ”Piss off, boy…” Her words made him chuckle. ”Honey, I’m more of a man than that ass that stood you up.” As the bartender came back with his drink, she turned to him, looking as if she was about to slap him. As she focused on his face, she stopped and blinked a few times in surprise. He raised an eyebrow and smiled coyly, drinking his scotch as he watched her struggling for words. Oh, you’ve got to love humans. he mused So easily dazzled…
”I think we got off on the wrong foot…” she managed to force out. Grinning smugly, he nodded. ”Hey, forgive and forget, yeah?” The relief in her eyes was depressing. Shrugging internally, he followed her as she led him to her car. At least the night wouldn’t be a total waste…
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

£ : 2325

Back to top Go down

The Wanderer Empty Re: The Wanderer

Post by Siren Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:41 pm

Hm... well hello, deary. It's nice to meet you. *smirks* I can tell that you and I will get along swimmingly.

OOC: You know the drill! add to the face claim and who's who Smile
Siren
Siren
Admin

£ : 8671

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum