Wholock: Paradox in a Box
Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - The Pariah
Second In Command
Prissy - The Ninth Doctor
Administrators
Kudos - The Eleventh Doctor
Open
Open
Moderators
Kaz - Amy Pond
Open
Open
Open
Latest topics
» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
The Statues are Moving // OPEN I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:20 am by Guest

» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
The Statues are Moving // OPEN I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:01 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
The Statues are Moving // OPEN I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:04 am by Guest

» Noveltellus
The Statues are Moving // OPEN I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

» Rose Tyler
The Statues are Moving // OPEN I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:41 am by RoseMarionTyler

» Lost Before The Dawn // Steampunk Multiverse RP
The Statues are Moving // OPEN I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:13 am by Guest

» eden [jcink]
The Statues are Moving // OPEN I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:42 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
The Statues are Moving // OPEN I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 am by Guest

» Brave the Rain - AU X-men RPG
The Statues are Moving // OPEN I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:22 am by Guest

Out of Character CBOX

The Statues are Moving // OPEN

Go down

The Statues are Moving // OPEN Empty The Statues are Moving // OPEN

Post by Guest Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:28 pm

It was a cold, moonlit night in the city and Rory had just gotten off his shift at work. He had quickly changed into a button up, black shirt and a pair of black slacks after he had washed his face and then headed out of the hospital, into the city to head over to the bar to meet with some coworkers for a drink. Before doing so though, he had written a log into his journal, just writing down some general information of his day to keep track of things. It was something he became fond of doing, for memories and what not... although it did begin to hit him how boring his life had become.

It was a rather quiet night, more so than usual. It was a Saturday, and despite the cold, it was always rather lively within the streets of London, especially near the bars. Lights were flickering and everything was very eerie. Walking past the churchyard gave Rory a bit of a nerve wrecking feeling, mostly because ever since his travels with the doctors, coming in contact with statues was rather... apprehensive.

Rory stopped for a moment as he looked around. He could hear a giggle in the back of his mind as he quickly turned his head, looking back into the churchyard to see a large angel statue that held a sword to the sky and a harp in the other hand. Laughing lightly at the nervous thoughts that began to flow in his mind, he shook it off, turning his head to continue to walk... until he saw another angel statue in the corner of his eyes, looking right at him with it's finger to it's mouth, as though it was gesturing "Shhhh".

"Not this again..." Rory took a step back. Quickly shuffling to run, he sped out of the churchyard as fast as he could, into the streets, just hoping that there were people around so he didn't have to worry about not blinking. Thankfully, he made it to the bar, and there were people there. Panting, he wiped his forehead as he looked back into the street, seeing nothing as he then sat down in relief... but at that moment, an Angel appeared at the other end of the street, simply watching the bar.

Back to top Go down

The Statues are Moving // OPEN Empty Re: The Statues are Moving // OPEN

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:21 pm

The Doctor had been trying to track Rory down for a while now, but his Tardis was misbehaving. Running around the console, he pulled levers and hit some places with a hammer, making sparks fly. "NO! Don't. Do. THAT." he yelled, grabbing the screen and reading what had been posted. Right now, his beautiful, brilliant box was steering away from Rory Pond. After tracking him. "Honestly, I'm starting to get the feeling you don't like him." the Timelord muttered, overriding the evasive maneuvers and steering her straight to his target.

Once the wheezing couldn't be heard anymore and the time rotor had stopped, he put his jacket on and bounded outside. The Tardis had been parked outside a bar that was packed. The streets were littered with people, which was strange. Didn't humans usually not enjoy cold weather? What were they doing out and about? Shrugging, he put his hands in his pockets and started walking towards the entrance of the bar, assuming his companion was inside. As he opened the door, something caught his eye, making him freeze in place.

"Oh, well, isn't that just bloody fantastic." the Doctor grumbled, his voice thick with sarcasm. He glared at the end of the street where and angel stood, watching the pub. He understood now the Tardis' reluctance to land. Sighing, he stepped into the warmth of the building, scanning the crowd for a certain Mr. Pond. Seeing him sitting at one of the tables-a wonder how he got a free one-he walked over quickly, taking a seat next to him.

"Rory the Roman!" he exclaimed, clapping him on the shoulder, glancing occasionally at the angel outside, "What are you doing in this place?"
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
Admin

£ : 3539

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:19 am

Rory kept his eyes fixed on the angel at all times as he watched from the bar stool, out the window. He was biting his lip lightly, shuffling his feet on the floor as he watched, holding a beer bottle in one hand, although he found himself rather reluctant to try drinking it. Someone had suddenly sat down next to him and it was someone he had not seen since Manhattan.

His eyes widened when he looked to the man with that familiar bow tie and tweed, as he almost fell backwards in his seat. "No, not possible--" he was cut off by his own shock. How in the world had the Doctor found him? Last he knew, he thought that it would create a paradox for him to see the doctor, despite the fact that he and Amy had found their way back to 2013.

"This can't be," he mumbled lightly. "How did you find me? It's been well over a year!" he added, although he knew that didn't matter to a time traveler. One year could have been five minutes for him. He quickly then remembered why he was here in the first place, fixing his eyes back on the statue that was now at the edge of the window. "Doctor... we have a problem."

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:20 pm

The Doctor watched as his former companion stared at him in shock. Sighing, his grin dimmed down to a small smile. Yes, of course Rory would be wondering how he could be here. Looking down at his hands, he waited for the red-head to form a coherent sentence. He thought of the last time he'd seen his favorite roman. One of the worst days of his lives. His mind shied away from the memory automatically. Wasn't something he wanted to revisit any time soon.

Glancing back up at Rory, he plastered a fake smile on his face to cover up his discomfort. "A year? I'm rather under the impression that it's been... Oh, what year is it, 2013? That's about 75 years, yeah?" he chirped, ignoring the pain in his chest. "So how's Mrs. Pond, then?" he asked quietly. He heard his voice break slightly at the end of Amy's last name. No matter how long since the last day, he would never get over the fact that she was gone.

Rory's last words snapped him out of his sad state. His head whipping around to look back at the angel, he saw that it had advanced. "How ever you two managed to get back to the present time, they don't seem to agree very much. Running a hand over his face, he glanced at the human's drink. "You're going to have to take that with you. We're going to find your wife... the thought filled him with an overwhelming happiness "They'll be after her too...

Jumping up, he advanced towards the door. On his way there, he saw a woman looking at her reflection in a small mirror. Grabbing it, he changed course, ignoring the woman's protests, heading to the window out of which the angel could be seen. Taking a chair from under a young man, he put it up onto the table next to the glass, much to it's occupants displeasure. Propping the mirror up on the chair so that the angel was looking at it's own reflection, he snapped at the couple complaining at him. "Honestly, if you'd like to live in the present, stop your whining." He felt slightly bad as he walked away, once more heading for the exit, but did not apologize. He was much too busy, and really no in the mood to lie and tell them he was wrong... He pushed the door open, walking over quickly to his Tardis, calling Come along, Pond... over his shoulder.
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:42 am

"After Amy and I were sent back, we immediately began working on ways to go back to the present day. We tried living normally, but it was just a bit too boring. River helped a bit, but..." he stopped for a moment as he thought about it. She was heading to the library after she had brought them back. "Never mind that. She helped us get home, but we've been separated. I haven't seen her in ages. She writes to me, but we can't see each other until we know it's safe. Which means, we were waiting for you."

He continued to watch the Angel as he listened to what the Doctor was saying. When Rory had seen the excitement come over the Doctor's expression, he wondered what exactly he was coming up with. "Doctor, I can handle my own, I think I can keep myself alive if you go looking for her. Go find Amy, she needs you more than I do! I'll still be here," he said quickly.

He began following the Doctor though, seeing where exactly it was that his TARDIS was at. "I'll wait in this area, and I'll make sure to stay awake and not to blink, as long as you make it as quick as possible to find her!" he said, noticing several angels down the street, all staring at them.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:50 pm

Glancing back at Rory, he frowned at his words. "Separated? How is that any safer? shaking his head impatiently, he pulled his jacket in closer to him. It was rather cold outside. "Look, you'll explain it all in the Tardis. Let's go, before they start gathering around it." he pursed his lips, glaring at the angels that decided to join the party.

He was about to start walking again, but the red-headed man's words stopped him. Turning around completely to look at him, he frowned once more, wondering what was keeping him. At the mention of danger, the Last Centurion usually rushed to his wife's aid. "No..." he said slowly, looking for his answers in Rory's face "I'd rather be able to make sure your safe in the right time. The last time I turned my back on you, you both disappeared on me." Glancing at the angels, he saw that they had manage to come closer. "Now would be a very good time to step into the Tardis."
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:54 pm

"Alright, fine!" he followed the Doctor toward the TARDIS as quickly as he could. He had turned to see that the angels were continuing to get closer, but were still a bit of a distance away. When the two had then approached it, he began to explain.

"River was able to bring us back to the present time, despite the fact that the angels had already set us back in time. By then, they would have been looking for us, but she was able to temporarily stop them. She said though, to make it harder for them to track, we should be separated for some time, until you were to find one of us," he explained.

He had truthfully hoped he would have found her first. "She's in Scotland, that's all I know. All we've been able to do is email each other, but for precaution we never reveal locations. We've just been waiting for you," he sighed. "We need to find her. If the angels found me, there's no doubt they've found her too, most likely."

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:12 am

The Doctor listened to Rory's words unlocked the door to the blue box. River. Another that he'd lost. Stepping into the Tardis quickly, he closed the door behind the human. He suddenly understood why he had been so hard to find. "Did River happen to give you each a device so that you literally couldn't be tracked?" he asked while running around the console, setting the coordinates for Scotland "I was having a very hard time pinpointing you. At first I thought the Tardis just didn't like you, then I saw the angels," he flipped a lever and set the Tardis in motion, "But now you tell me River was involved, I wouldn't put it past her to go through great lengths to keep you safe..."

Sighing, he sat in the captain's chair, thinking of the frizzy-haired woman. "Yowzah... he mumbled under his breath, blushing slightly at his thoughts. Shaking his head to dispell them, he looked back up at Rory, feeling a bit guilty. He really hoped that the father hadn't seen his reaction to the things going around in his head.
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:59 pm

"Actually  yeah, she did," Rory then spoke when he remembered what she had done. "She gave us an external hard drive of sorts, you connect it to your computer and you can lock the code it has onto that computer, your phone, and really any technology so that it cannot be tracked. It downloaded some protection or something, but it has to be plugged in at all times to work," he nodded.

He knew that Amy had one of hers as well, and it was what linked the two together, yet still kept them untraceable from each other. Now he had to figure out how the angels had found him the first place. "How could they have known I was here again..." he suddenly stopped. The white out storm that had come in just a few days before had caused the power to go out and all of his technology rendered useless. "It turned the tracker off... of course..."

He then noticed that The Doctor was distracted by his thoughts, briefly hearing him murmur 'yowzah' to which he narrowed his eyes. "Hey, Doctor, I wouldn't be in over my head if I were you. She did all of this before--" he quickly stopped himself. That protective fatherly side of him often got him too far. "I mean... I just, I wouldn't be too thrilled about seeing her again, if you do. She was on her way to the Library after she had saved us... I haven't heard from her since."

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:19 pm

The Doctor nodded as Rory offered an explanation. Yes, he had a feeling River would be thorough. Straightening his bow tie, he gazed at the console pensively. He vaguely heard Rory figure out how the angels could have found him. He stood up quite suddenly, and walked over to the screen and started typing in a series of codes and bypasses so as to find Amy faster.

He then turned towards Rory and leaned back against the console, crossing his arms. Only when he saw the man's face of discomfort did he realize what he had said. "Hold on, what?" the Timelord felt his hearts sink, "Already? It's caught up with me so quickly..." he murmured, heartbroken. He thought his voice a bit like a child's.

He swallowed hard, fighting back tears. He crossed the console room to lean on the railing with his elbows. Running his hands over his face, he cleared his throat and attempted to ask Rory a question. "How... how long has it been?" Oh, how he hated when his voice broke like that. This regeneration seemed so much more emotional than his last. How had it become so difficult to keep his feelings in check?
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:21 am

Thinking of where in Scotland Amy could be, he found himself getting distracted by the fact that it could be his fault they would find her. He hoped that her hard drive was still in effect so that it was not the case, but he had to shake that off for now and figure out where it was. Maybe he should send her an email.

The Doctor's voice broke out, snapping him back into reality, when he saw the sadness that came over him. He frowned. The Doctor was unaware when she would be heading to the Library, wasn't he? "I'm sorry, I should have stayed quiet..." he finally said as he cleared his throat.

Then the Doctor asked him a question, to which he wasn't quite sure how to reply at first. How long had it been? River had saved Amy and he well over a year ago, and it was several months after they had been zapped into the 40's... the last time had to have been a while. "It was almost a year ago. She said goodbye as if she was never coming back..."

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:28 pm

The Doctor no longer trusted his voice to remain steady. When Rory said that he should have stayed quiet, the Timelord just shook his head. Flashes of the Library passed through his mind. When it got to River's death, he could not stifle the soft sob that escaped him. He'd gone through this before, at the Signing Towers of Darillium. He made it through, barely. Why did everyone die around him, while he lived on? He was so tired of the sadness...

"A year..." the broken whisper left his lips. Of course she had said a final goodbye, she had obviously seen through his facade that night, so many years ago. He'd been traveling everywhere except the day of the Library ever since. He just couldn't bear it. He rarely went to times after it as well, only going for his companion's pleasure. Every moment he spent in dates that were past one of the worst days of his life was like a dagger through his hearts. Multiple daggers. Over and over.

The Timelord hung his head, not bothering to stem the flow of tears. No matter how long, it hurt just as much as the day at Derilllium.
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:45 pm

Seeing the Doctor lose his composure caused something inside Rory to remain quite heavy as he looked away from the man, unable to keep it together if he were to watch much more of it. He too missed his daughter very much, and by the way that the Doctor was reacting to this was enough to tell him of her fate.

He shook his head, unsure of what else to do, trying to keep a steady head and he let out a long sigh, wiping his forehead and getting his hair out of his face. "Let's... let's just find Amy... we need to make sure she's okay," he said quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:03 am

At Rory's words, he cleared his throat and wiped his face. "Yeah, let's find her..." His voice was a little ruff, but he showed no signs of noticing it. Running to the computer with his usual energy, he looked at the readings. The grin on his face didn't have to be fake when he beamed at the Last Centurion "I've got a lock on an impatient Scottish woman." Pulling a lever, he set the Tardis in her general direction, hoping they got there before the angels.
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down