Wholock: Paradox in a Box
Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - The Pariah
Second In Command
Prissy - The Ninth Doctor
Administrators
Kudos - The Eleventh Doctor
Open
Open
Moderators
Kaz - Amy Pond
Open
Open
Open
Latest topics
» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Lailah I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:20 am by Guest

» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Lailah I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:01 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Lailah I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:04 am by Guest

» Noveltellus
Lailah I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

» Rose Tyler
Lailah I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:41 am by RoseMarionTyler

» Lost Before The Dawn // Steampunk Multiverse RP
Lailah I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:13 am by Guest

» eden [jcink]
Lailah I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:42 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
Lailah I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 am by Guest

» Brave the Rain - AU X-men RPG
Lailah I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:22 am by Guest

Out of Character CBOX

Lailah

Go down

Lailah Empty Lailah

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:31 pm

Lailah D9e2b5f2a22d69abd99916a90215188d
“The only thing I've learned from humanity is that freedom goes both ways. On one end, people are able to be happy if they so choose. On the other... they have the ability for pure wickedness.”

Lailah Tumblr_myfmgzR4Cu1rl3yf0o1_500
ORIGINAL
Full Name: Lailah
Aliases: Layla, Lila, Lilly, Serena Malone
Species:  Angel
Face Claim: Lana Del Rey

Lailah Tumblr_myfmr04yTM1rl3yf0o1_500

Sexual Preference: Straight
Marital Status: Single
Current Residence: Heaven
Personality: Very new to the world of humanity, she was brought forth to help Adriel and Aislinn in their protection of the Ashers and Winchesters. She is very graceful and elegant, speaking in very proper pronunciations. She has a fascination with music, especially choirs, orchestral, and piano songwriter. She gives off a very motherly feel, but is strictly about her duty. She knows nothing of true emotions, but everyone sees her as very kind and wise.

Being incredibly loyal to God, she hates anything having to do with demons and Lucifer. Although he is her brother and she loves him as family, she knows that he must perish. She is very protective of her brothers and sisters and will do anything to see them come home safely. She feels that it would be an honor to die in batter for her family in heaven.
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Lailah Tumblr_myfn9pWZF61rl3yf0o1_500

Parents: God
Siblings: Angels, Archangels
Important Figures: Sam and Dean Winchester, Reagan Asher, Marigold, Aislinn, Adriel, Castiel
Home Town/Planet: Heaven
Powers/Skills
Spoiler:
History: The angel Lailah or Laylah (Hebrew "night") is an angel of the night in some interpretations in the Talmud and in some later Jewish mythology. Lailah chooses a soul from the Garden of Eden and commands it to enter the embryo. Lailah watches over the development in the womb and shows the rewards and punishments available to the individual. Then right before birth, Lailah strikes the newborn above the lip, making it forget what was learned and creating the philtrum. Lailah serves as a guardian angel throughout a person's life and at death, leads the soul into the afterlife.

She is brought down from heaven to Earth into the vessel of Serena Malone, to help Aislinn and Adriel (and at the time Castiel had fallen to Lucifer) to help with the protection of Reagan and Dean. She is now working with them to help them during the war against demons.
Lailah Tumblr_myfnlbeY5p1rl3yf0o1_500

Nickname: Ren!
Contact Information: PM
Other Characters: Ethne, The Shepherd, The Watchman
Source: Mary

Back to top Go down

Lailah Empty Re: Lailah

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:33 pm

ACCEPTED

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum