Wholock: Paradox in a Box
Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - The Pariah
Second In Command
Prissy - The Ninth Doctor
Administrators
Kudos - The Eleventh Doctor
Open
Open
Moderators
Kaz - Amy Pond
Open
Open
Open
Latest topics
» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
[M] Light of My Life, My Moon, My Stars // Castiel [M] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:20 am by Guest

» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
[M] Light of My Life, My Moon, My Stars // Castiel [M] I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:01 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
[M] Light of My Life, My Moon, My Stars // Castiel [M] I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:04 am by Guest

» Noveltellus
[M] Light of My Life, My Moon, My Stars // Castiel [M] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

» Rose Tyler
[M] Light of My Life, My Moon, My Stars // Castiel [M] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:41 am by RoseMarionTyler

» Lost Before The Dawn // Steampunk Multiverse RP
[M] Light of My Life, My Moon, My Stars // Castiel [M] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:13 am by Guest

» eden [jcink]
[M] Light of My Life, My Moon, My Stars // Castiel [M] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:42 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
[M] Light of My Life, My Moon, My Stars // Castiel [M] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 am by Guest

» Brave the Rain - AU X-men RPG
[M] Light of My Life, My Moon, My Stars // Castiel [M] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:22 am by Guest

Out of Character CBOX

[M] Light of My Life, My Moon, My Stars // Castiel [M]

Go down

[M] Light of My Life, My Moon, My Stars // Castiel [M] Empty [M] Light of My Life, My Moon, My Stars // Castiel [M]

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:11 am

The day with its cares and perplexities is ended and the night is now upon us. The night should be a time of peace and tranquility, a time to relax and be calm. We have need of a soothing story to banish the disturbing thoughts of the day, to set at rest our troubled minds, and put at ease our ruffled spirits. The words of this poem rushed through Aislinn's mind… yet nothing made sense of it. It didn't make sense anymore. Nothing was peaceful. And what sort of story shall we hear? Ah, it will be a familiar story, a story that is so very, very old, and yet it is so new. It is the old, old story of love.

And how could she bring herself to hear such a story? The chorus of voices in her head counting down constantly, four, three two, one, eight, seven six, five, four… and then silence. The violin in her head. The orchestral arrangement constantly whirling around her. Whenever she was stressed, the music got louder. It tried to soothe her… yet it only made her cry more. Two lovers sat on a park bench, with their bodies touching each other, holding hands in the moonlight. There was silence between them. So profound was their love for each other, they needed no words to express it. And so they sat in silence, on a park bench, with their bodies touching, holding hands in the moonlight. Something that only made her heart ache more.

The words replayed over and over though, only grasping the ones of more importance. Why was this making her so anxious? Was it the fact that the war was creating more untrusted relationships among her friends? Or was it the fact that her own bonded mate had attacked her and acted so different? He tried to hurt her. He tried to play with her mind. And now she was scarred, and all she had left was her duty as an angel. Really, all she wanted though, was to die. Walking along the forest path, she needed this space to herself.

She hated everything in this moment.

Back to top Go down

[M] Light of My Life, My Moon, My Stars // Castiel [M] Empty Re: [M] Light of My Life, My Moon, My Stars // Castiel [M]

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:40 am

Castiel had never felt so free before. He was free from the feelings weaker beings chose to feel. He had no ties or bonds, no obligations anymore. Well, there was one bond that remained... When he'd blocked off his emotions, he knew that his bond with Aislinn would remain, and that she would probably end up reacting the way she was now. It matters not. he thought to himself as he followed her silently through the forest.

Aislinn was the one person, however, that he enjoyed being with, emotions or not. He blamed this on their bond, making him want to be with her. That made him less awkward about actively going out to search for her. Raptus did it all the time, didn't he? Of course, he did it for different reasons... Shaking those thoughts away, he caught up to her, falling in step net to her. "Hello, darling," he grinned at her, pretending he didn't see the overwhelming sadness in her eyes, "How are we today?"

Back to top Go down

[M] Light of My Life, My Moon, My Stars // Castiel [M] Empty Re: [M] Light of My Life, My Moon, My Stars // Castiel [M]

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:16 am

No. Absolutely not. Seeing him appear before her, her eyes widened in absolute fear. The moment he spoke and the moment he approached her, her heart began to race and her breathing picked up and her eyes watered even more. "Go away!" she immediately shouted to him, turning her head as she began walking in the other direction.

She knew he'd follow. He was stronger than her. He had more power, more experience, and she was weak compared to him. She was absolutely afraid of him now, and absolutely heartbroken, and she knew she couldn't run forever. Stopping in her tracks. She felt a bitter anger get control of her. Standing there for a long moment, her lips pursed together.

Turning around quickly, using her super strength, she leaped over to him as fast as she could, slamming into him as she then slammed him into a tree, causing it to shake the earth. Pinning him there for a long moment, anger was flashing through her eyes. Before he could react, she took hold of him again, and then slammed him into another tree. "Leave me alone!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:06 pm

He grinned when she yelled at him. Feisty, how had he not realized this before? He followed quickly behind, catching up to her with ease. "Aw, baby, don't be like that." he grinned. When she turned and slammed him into a tree, he huffed out a breath of surprise, then smirked again, ready when she pushed him into the next tree. "Oh, darling," he murmured, his eyes trailing to her lips and his arms snaking around her waist, "You know you're just turning me on..."

He leaned forwards, lightly trailing his lips over her cheek, up her jawline. Once he reached just under her ear, he whispered, "I know you want me to stay anyways... We still have a bond." He then starting kissing down her neck, grazing his teeth along the way. One could say he wasn't exactly shy, sexually awkward Cas anymore...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:14 pm

When his arms had snaked around her, her eyes widened, her lips quivering, and his voice only made her more worried. Shaking her head, trying to pull away from him, she felt her breath shuddering as he moved against her neck. "Stop... stop, this isn't right, you're not you..." she was trying not to cry. She couldn't let him win...

He kept going. He kept trying to do this to her, using her weaknesses against her. He was manipulating her feelings again. "I said stop!" she immediately slammed him back into the tree. For a long moment, she was getting dizzy, and something in her was fueling the fire. Do it... kill him... just do it! the voices in her head were screaming.

"No. No, no, no..." she mumbled to herself, but she had to stop this. She had to distract herself. Charging forward at him again, she just wanted the pain to stop. She had to break through to him, and without even thinking about it, as though it was primal instinct, she pushed into him, against the tree, pressing her lips into his with as much force as she possibly could, tears running down her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:48 pm

He didn't notice her protesting, but when she slammed him back into the tree, his grin slid off his face. There was something that flashed in her eyes that he recognized. But in a split second, it was gone, and his mind was otherwise occupied. Feeling her lips come crashing down on his, his eyes closed and all other thoughts were chased away.

Pulling her tightly to him, he turned so that he was pressing her into the tree, bringing one hand up to wipe her tears. He went back to kissing her neck, going down to her collarbone, grazing his teeth over it and nipping it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:54 pm

Feeling his touch was comfort enough. Whether it was him or not, she wasn't trying to care. She couldn't.... it was still him. She had to remind herself that. It was Castiel. Taking a deep breath as she was slammed into the tree... she couldn't help but feel slightly... but why? Biting her lip for a moment, she looked at him longingly, but his lips went against her neck.

Letting out a sharp breath, her hands moved to his trench coat, removing it forcefully before then untying his tie and unbuttoning his shirt quickly. He then moved down, moving against his neck and kissing it over, and over, nipping at it slightly, her hands tightening against his shirt, pulling at it when she was finished unbuttoning it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:50 am

He was very surprised that Aislinn gave in so easily, but he didn't complain. Though he was a little disappointed she hadn't fought against him a little more, this was fine with him too. He felt her take his trench coat and tie off, and grinned against her skin.

She quickly unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off of him as well, and his hands went to the hem of her shirt, pushing it up her body and over her head.He took a moment to look at her, his eyes roving over her hungrily, then crashed his lips to hers again, one arm tightening around her waist, his other hand going up her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:15 am

Her mind was at war with itself. Every fiber in her being was both trying to push her closer to him as well as rip her away. Her body was reacting with every thought that crossed her mind as she hand then took hold of his body, turning him and slamming him back into the tree. A hardened gaze came over her but was also very lustful. This absolutely terrified her. She had no idea where this feeling was coming from and she couldn't stop it.

Ripping her shirt off and before he could react she slammed herself into him, causing the tree to completely fall over as her lips had crashed into his. Her hands moved against him, quickly attempting to scare down his back as she pulled at his hair lightly, kissing against his neck. Something was making her do this inside... And it hurt but relieved her at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:37 am

The look she gave him after slamming him back into the tree was driving him crazy. He didn't know how she was suddenly getting the urge to do this, but he was thanking it/them profusely. As they fell over because of the tree falling over, his hands moved down, pulling her impossible closer, huffing out a breath as she kissing down his neck.

He grinned widely and flipped them over, making the tree break in half. He brought one hand between them, grabbing her belt near the buckle. Kissing down her neck, going past her collarbone, he burnt through the belt, pulling it off of her quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:46 am

Aislinn felt a rush of excitement running through her as he had slammed her down against the tree again causing it to break letting out a deep and sharp breath, she lightly nipped at his bottom lip before taking hold of him by the shoulders once more and flipping him over and slamming him down on the ground.

Giving him a sultry smile she moved down his neck, her nails digging into his body as her hands wandered toward the hem of his pants, in bottoming them quickly as she straddled over him. Her lips found their way back to his and she kissed him desperately and hungrily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:07 am

He grinned up at her as she flipped him over, looking her over hungrily. "Dear me, why haven't we done this before?" he murmured, watching her through heavy lidded eyes as she unbuttoned his pants and straddled him. His hands went to her hips as he kissed her back forcefully, sitting up.

He groaned lightly as he pants became painfully tight. He brought one hand up, tracing her spine on the way up, to undo her bra clasp. When he didn't get it undone in the first five seconds, he grew impatient and burnt through the strap as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:17 am

Letting her bra fall off from her when he burned through the clasps, she narrowed her eyes watching him for a long moment while he had sat up against her. Pushing him backdown forcefully, she flew back to slide his pants off. Then using her telekinetic force she forced him back up on his feet as she then junoed forward, slamming into him.

While they were still flying back from the force in mid air, she kept herself wrapped into him as she then teleported, causing them to land on her bed back at the safe house. With a loud thud, the beds posts had broken but she didn't care, still kissing him quite forcefully without a word.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:52 pm

He watched her intently as her bra fell off, letting her push him down. He felt his breath catch slightly as she took his pants off, and he grinned widely in response. He was about to reach down to pull her up to him, when he suddenly he was air, flying backwards with her wrapped around him. He felt his shoulders hit the headboard of a bed with a loud thud. He saw the broken bedposts for a second before Aislinn's lips were back on his.

He felt his grip on her hips tighten as he kissed her back with as much force, flipping her over. He started kissing down her neck once more, pausing only for a moment when he reached her collar bone, nipping it lightly, then continuing down to one of her breasts. There, he stopped, smiling coyly. Brushing his lips over her skin, he looked up and smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:39 pm

Feeling his lips go lower and lower down her body, she let out long, exasperated breaths, just wanting him to take her right then and there. Gripping the sheets as he had nipped at her collarbone, she felt her teeth dig into her bottom lip, trying her hardest not to get too carried away so easily. When he had moved lower and lower though, she couldn't help herself.

She let out a very hush moan and as his lips had brushed against her breast and he stopped, she felt her eyes open as she looked up at the ceiling for a long moment, her heart racing. Looking at him in wonder and lust, her fingers were gripping at his back tightly, her fingers trembling. "Don't you dare fucking stop." she growled at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:07 am

He breathed a laugh at he reaction. Brushing his lips against her lips again, he reached for her hands and pinned them above her head. He went up so that their eyes were level, and he smirked teasingly at her. "Now, now... You seemed to have lost all your patience, dear," he murmured.

He lowered himself down again, Not pausing this time when he reached her breast. He did not spend too long there, however, as he quickly went on, kissing down her abdomen, below her naval. When he reached her pants, he quickly undid them, pulling them off her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:37 am

His husky tone was driving her crazy as his lips brushed against hers and when her hands were suddenly pinned above her head, she let out a deep breath trying to calm herself. She gave him a dark, impatient gaze and cocked her head back as he had began kissing down her body again.

When he began moving to undo her pants she lightly lifted her legs up to make it easier for him, inching her legs out of each pant leg. She was so irritated and desperate for him now, she was groaning in impatience.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:55 am

He smirked arrogantly as he watched her groan in impatience. He threw he pants behind him, and sat back on his heels, trailing his hands down her sides to the edges of her underwear, pulling that off of her as well.

As he saw her naked form, his smirk vanished, and he leaned over her and kissed her hungrily. Pushing her into the mattress forcefully, one hand tangled into her hair, the other wrapped tightly around her waist, holding her tightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:21 am

Aislinn immediately wrapped her legs around him as her hands gripped onto his back when he had moved up and kissed her fiercely once more. She was letting out jagged, anticipating breaths everytime their lips had pulled apart, but she continued to pull him into her, kissing him passionately and without any hesitations. At this point her affection was so deeply involved with her hunger for him, it was causing a whirl in her stomach, love and lust both taking full reign over her.

Her nails started to dig into his back as she then bit at his bottom lip gently and gave him a pair of fierce, seductive eyes, just watching him as she took a moment to catch her breath. Letting her head fall back onto the pillow in anticipation, she closed her eyes just waiting for whatever he had in mind next for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:55 am

The look she gave him broke his careful control. He quickly shoved his boxers off of him and pushed himself into in one fluid movement, kissing her neck desperately at the same time. His breathing became very staggered. Closing his eyes as he kissed her, he kept pushing into her as steadily as he could.

Pulling her impossibly closer to him, on hand to the headboard, gripping it tightly. He faintly heard a cracking of wood in the background as the headboard splintered under his grasp, but he payed no attention to it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:50 am

The moment that Castiel had pushed into her, Aislinn let out a long, sharp moan followed by staggered breaths as her nails scathed down his back. With every thrust as  he continued o kiss at her neck, her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she let out a hoarse groan--a noise she never even thought she could make. Whatever he was doing, it was driving her absolutely insane in pleasure.

Taking her hands and gripping his chin, she pulled him back to her lips as she cocked her hips into an arching position, rocking with his rhythm to further his pleasure. As she fought for control of the situation, she began kissing down his neck, biting it gently as she then moved to his jawline and up along his ear as she whispered a moan. "Oh, Cas..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:24 pm

He felt her trying to take control, but his thoughts were barely coherent at the point.When she pushed her hips against him and whispered his name, he groaned in response. His breaths came in ragged gasps as he kissed her.

He kept up to speed with her, but as he felt pressure beginning to build in his groin area, he started thrusting into her faster and more desperately. Angel stamina or not, he was still out of breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:25 pm

Aislinn couldn't keep herself from being quiet with her pleasure muh longer. The harder he thirsted into her, the more moans loudly escaped from her lips as she felt her mouth gape open. Her nails were diggin into his skin, not even realizing that she was digging so deeply it was drawing blood.

She felt her toes curl as pressure built up, starting from her toes and building upward. It was getting heavy and overwhelming, causing her moans to be louder and longer as she continuously rocked her hips with him, starting to become light headed from the overwhelming sensation. "Caaaas...." His name escaped her lips again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down