Wholock: Paradox in a Box
Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - The Pariah
Second In Command
Prissy - The Ninth Doctor
Administrators
Kudos - The Eleventh Doctor
Open
Open
Moderators
Kaz - Amy Pond
Open
Open
Open
Latest topics
» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
John Watson I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:20 am by Guest

» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
John Watson I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:01 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
John Watson I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:04 am by Guest

» Noveltellus
John Watson I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

» Rose Tyler
John Watson I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:41 am by RoseMarionTyler

» Lost Before The Dawn // Steampunk Multiverse RP
John Watson I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:13 am by Guest

» eden [jcink]
John Watson I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:42 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
John Watson I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 am by Guest

» Brave the Rain - AU X-men RPG
John Watson I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:22 am by Guest

Out of Character CBOX

John Watson

Go down

John Watson Empty John Watson

Post by Guest Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:56 pm

John Watson
John Watson 2qwegzd
“I always hear you say 'punch me in the face' but it's in subtext.”

Basic Info!

Full Name: John Hamish Watson
Aliases: John
Current Residence: 221B Baker Street
Species: Human
Face Claim: Martin Freeman

Appearance: This is John's appearance
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-FqvkirQ0I70/UFJSg0H9zzI/AAAAAAAAAN0/VJM97CYewRw/s1600/dr+watson.jpg
Personality: John Watson is a man of military stature, he has a psychosomatic limp in his right leg associated with a intermittent tremor ( which is a form of PTSD, and at times leaves him dependent on his cane when he is having a bad day). His therapist believes he has trust issues which does appear to be shown with his love relationships when he shows more commitment to Sherlock Holmes than his own girlfriend. He is very caring and loves the excitement of the ma-cob. he enjoys Sherlock's company despite Sherlock's cold calculating nature which tends to dissipate a few times when he helps John out of trouble. Despite John's caring attribute he is also a good shooter and is able to take a force of action when he needs to.

He Does tend to get along with police much better than Sherlock Holmes however, in that sense it does help them both out. He always is near Holmes well almost always everyone needs a break every now and then. He also tends to take care of the more practical things such as cleaning or picking up the groceries. He is very protective which probably derives from his military nature. he doesn't have very many family members left which can sometimes depress him during the holidays.

History and Family

Parents: Mother and Father are unknown as they are never mentioned. John's middle name may have been passed down from his Father.
Siblings: Harriet Watson
Important Figures: Sherlock Holmes, Mary Morstan, Mrs.Hudson, Gregory Lestrade
Home Town/Planet: Earth, London
History: Military Service: John joined the military after completing his medical training, signing up as an officer. He would have started off with a low officer's rank, possibly as a lieutenant at first. At some point he was put before the Army Officer Selection Board, and after being accepted went through leadership and other training courses. He served with the Fifth Northumberland Fusiliers.

Before meeting Sherlock, and after returning to London from Afghanistan, John had several medical issues: a psychosomatic limp in his right leg, and bullet wound in his left shoulder (a reference to the canon), using a cane on his right side. As well, his left hand had an "intermittent tremor". His therapist noted John had "trust issues" and diagnosed him with PTSD, the latter of which Mycroft (Sherlock's brother) later subverted, saying John is not "haunted by the war" but rather misses it for the excitement. Following a chase around London with Sherlock, John's limp disappears (and so, presumably, does the tremor).

John is also shown to be loyal and courageous, with a strong sense of personal integrity. His "strong moral principles" are likely a result of his medical training and army service. He refuses Mycroft's offer to pay him to spy on Sherlock, despite only having just met Sherlock at this time (and not knowing that Mycroft was his brother). He is willing to occasionally use deadly force, but he is only ever seen to do so when someone else's life is in immediate danger. He shows no visible signs of regretting his actions afterwards.

In the second series John is referred to as Sherlock's P.A. and is not shown working any other job. He is alluded to have had a number of short-lived relationships with women - one of whom is shown ending their relationship due to John's commitments to Sherlock, saying, sarcastically, that "He [Sherlock Holmes] is a very lucky man."

The only member of John's family that has been alluded to thus far is his sister, Harriet (aka Harry), with whom he has strained relationship as a result of her alcoholism and recent divorce. During their first case together Sherlock deduced that John had refused to accept help from Harry after being invalided out of the army, even though the fact that she gave John her old phone was an indication that she wanted to stay in touch with her brother. John illegally carries an unmodified British Army L9A1 Sig Sauer.

You, the player!

Nickname: Avril
Contact Information: PM or Skype please. Ask me permission before contacting me on Skype if you do not have me on your list please.
Other Characters: N/A
Source: A link on another forum.

Roleplay Sample: Required if applying for a canon. Otherwise, it is totally optional.

Back to top Go down

John Watson Empty Re: John Watson

Post by The Pariah Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:58 pm

AVRILLLLL<3
I already know how you RP. Welcome to the site, lovely <3
The Pariah
The Pariah
Admin

£ : 15298

Rank/Abilities Sheet
Weapons: Sonic Probe
Abilities: