Wholock: Paradox in a Box
Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - The Pariah
Second In Command
Prissy - The Ninth Doctor
Administrators
Kudos - The Eleventh Doctor
Open
Open
Moderators
Kaz - Amy Pond
Open
Open
Open
Latest topics
» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Of The Night I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:20 am by Guest

» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Of The Night I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:01 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Of The Night I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:04 am by Guest

» Noveltellus
Of The Night I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

» Rose Tyler
Of The Night I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:41 am by RoseMarionTyler

» Lost Before The Dawn // Steampunk Multiverse RP
Of The Night I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:13 am by Guest

» eden [jcink]
Of The Night I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:42 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
Of The Night I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 am by Guest

» Brave the Rain - AU X-men RPG
Of The Night I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:22 am by Guest

Out of Character CBOX

Of The Night

Go down

Of The Night Empty Of The Night

Post by Eamon Hayes Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:53 pm

Of The Night Fl2c1_zps3fefd40d
EAMON HAYES | 42 | VAMPIRE

A former hunter, Eamon was turned around twenty years ago and is currently unaffiliated with any others of his kind. Searching for his lost sister and his parents killers, it is probably these goals that have allowed him to cling to humanity for so long. Slipping away by the day, it probably won't be too long before he becomes a true creature of the night.

Of The Night Tumblr_myg1wsbQsy1rl3yf0o1_500
Friends are probably few and far between nowadays, seeing as he keeps himself to himself and rarely ventures among other people. Unless of course he wishes to feed, but then he tries to go for mostly animal blood.

It isn't impossible to become his friend, just difficult. Especially when his neurotic tendencies begin to surface, meaning that human interaction is pretty brief. He has mixed feelings about others of his kind, knowing that he should hate them, but at the same time they are kin. Whether he likes it or not.

• Friends go here

Of The Night Tumblr_myg37ehfum1rl3yf0o1_500
Not really interested, but one can't deny fate. Vampires mate for life, so if the right gal comes along, then perhaps that would give him another reason to live.

• Lovers/Crushes go here

Of The Night Tumblr_myg3esu07Y1rl3yf0o1_500
Although he once worked along side other hunters, he is their enemy and so they are his in return. His greatest foe though is the vampire that killed his parents. He wishes nothing more than to kill him with his own two hands, but is he really hunting him down for that purpose? No matter how he views him, the undeniable fact remains that the man is his sire.

• Enemies/Rivals go here

Eamon Hayes
Eamon Hayes

£ : 878

Rank/Abilities Sheet
Weapons: Retractable Fangs
Abilities:

Back to top Go down