Wholock: Paradox in a Box
Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - The Pariah
Second In Command
Prissy - The Ninth Doctor
Administrators
Kudos - The Eleventh Doctor
Open
Open
Moderators
Kaz - Amy Pond
Open
Open
Open
Latest topics
» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Acacia Tantalo  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:20 am by Guest

» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Acacia Tantalo  I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:01 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Acacia Tantalo  I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:04 am by Guest

» Noveltellus
Acacia Tantalo  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

» Rose Tyler
Acacia Tantalo  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:41 am by RoseMarionTyler

» Lost Before The Dawn // Steampunk Multiverse RP
Acacia Tantalo  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:13 am by Guest

» eden [jcink]
Acacia Tantalo  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:42 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
Acacia Tantalo  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 am by Guest

» Brave the Rain - AU X-men RPG
Acacia Tantalo  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:22 am by Guest

Out of Character CBOX

Acacia Tantalo

Go down

Acacia Tantalo  Empty Acacia Tantalo

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:44 am

Acacia Tantalo  Kristen_bell
“I hate you for what you made me, but you love what I've become.”

Acacia Tantalo  Tumblr_myfmgzR4Cu1rl3yf0o1_500
ORIGINAL
Full Name: Acacia Marie Tantalo
Aliases: Casey
Species: Human
Face Claim: Kristen Bell

Acacia Tantalo  Tumblr_myfmr04yTM1rl3yf0o1_500

Sexual Preference: Sam Winchester in a beanie Heterosexual
Marital Status: Single
Current Residence: London, UK
Personality: Acacia is passionate and stubborn, but her heart is always in the right place. She is very defensive when her family is talked about, although she tends to be a bit quiet whenever she is asked to talk about them. She is very sassy and has a short temper and absolutely hates when someone lies or crosses her. She tends to assume the worst possible scenario for everything, but hopes for the best.

She has a witty and clever personality, tends to be a bit comical and tries to lighten the mood of tense situations. She is very passionate about music and demon hunting. Ever since her parents were taken by the Rapture, she has made it her goal to find and kill him. She is willing to protect those she loves and would die to save anyone who she felt deserved to live more than her.
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Acacia Tantalo  Tumblr_myfn9pWZF61rl3yf0o1_500

Parents: Athena (deceased)  and Augustus Tantalo (deceased)  
Siblings: None
Important Figures: Aislinn, Reagan Asher, Sam Winchester
Home Town/Planet: Berkeley, California, USA
Powers/Skills Knows how to shoot a gun, swordplay, knife play, martial arts, stealth and hand to hand combat, has knowledge of exorcisms, demons, and other supernatural beings.
History: Acacia Tantalo was born in Berkeley, California as an only child to Athena and Augustus. Her parents were both hunters and they spent a lot of time traveling around the west coast hunting demons. Although Acacia was just a young girl, she learned how to shoot a gun and fight with a knife to properly protect herself. It was a life she had not chosen, but she learned to become incredibly dedicated to it and passionate for it.

When Acacia turned ten years old, her parents were killed by a demon known as "Raptus", who was attempting to try and kidnap her. He had a tendency for manipulating and trying to experiment on young women and girls. Her parents were able to seal him away just in time so she could escape, but their fate was sealed as they were then dragged into hell. She had no other family except her mother's sister, who lived in North Carolina. She was exceptionally close to her cousin, Reagan Asher. She moved in with them and lived with them for some time before the family split apart.

After Reagan's family filed for a divorce, Reagan had a mental breakdown and decided to gun it and move to London. Acacia decided to join her and moved with her into a boarding house that is within the London area. While staying there, she came across Raptus once more, and even learned of his torture of her female roommates. She wishes nothing more than to hunt him down and make him pay.

Acacia Tantalo  Tumblr_myfnlbeY5p1rl3yf0o1_500

Nickname: Lexi
Contact Information: PM
Other Characters: None
Source: Mary

Back to top Go down

Acacia Tantalo  Empty Re: Acacia Tantalo

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:05 am

Casey! Where the fuck have you been!?
------
Approved!~

Back to top Go down