Wholock: Paradox in a Box
Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - The Pariah
Second In Command
Prissy - The Ninth Doctor
Administrators
Kudos - The Eleventh Doctor
Open
Open
Moderators
Kaz - Amy Pond
Open
Open
Open
Latest topics
» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
The Corsair I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:20 am by Guest

» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
The Corsair I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:01 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
The Corsair I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:04 am by Guest

» Noveltellus
The Corsair I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

» Rose Tyler
The Corsair I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:41 am by RoseMarionTyler

» Lost Before The Dawn // Steampunk Multiverse RP
The Corsair I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:13 am by Guest

» eden [jcink]
The Corsair I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:42 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
The Corsair I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 am by Guest

» Brave the Rain - AU X-men RPG
The Corsair I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:22 am by Guest

Out of Character CBOX

The Corsair

2 posters

Go down

The Corsair Empty The Corsair

Post by The Corsair Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:45 pm

The Corsair Aramis
“You'll always remember this as the day that you almost caught... The Corsair”

The Corsair Tumblr_myfmgzR4Cu1rl3yf0o1_500
CANON
Full Name: The Corsair
Aliases: Captain James Edward Teach
Species: Time Lord
Face Claim: Luke Evans

The Corsair Tumblr_myfmr04yTM1rl3yf0o1_500

Sexual Preference: Bisexual
Marital Status: Single
Current Residence: TARDIS
Personality: Can't settle in one place, literally it bothers him to no end. Staying in one spot is just an impossibility  he just can't tolerate it. Domestics are also something he doesn't do, it's just not in his nature at all sure he's had interests and what not but never in one spot. Though he does work hard, he is willing to do whatever it takes to get what he wants or needs. The Corsair is also not very bothered by most people's morality, he's willing to kill when it's needed or even when it's not. He's an odd fellow but one that most people can get along with as long as they don't push their morals or beliefs onto him.

Appearance: Ourboros Tattoo is located on his chest in between both hearts.
The Corsair 5237d0ab4e56041c0033c887175657a8

The Corsair Tumblr_myfn9pWZF61rl3yf0o1_500

Parents: Unknown
Siblings: Unknown
Important Figures: The Doctor,
Home Town/Planet: Gallifrey
Powers/Skills Telepathic with other Time Lords, Regeneration
History: The Corsair was a fully grown adult by the time The Doctor was twelve, they had a brief meeting then. But The Corsair left Gallifrey to become a renegade all his own, he isn't particularly keen on staying put this started when he left Gallifrey. The Corsair began exploring the universe and all it had to offer for his own ends not really to help anyone but because he wanted to. He continued to explore even as wars broke out back home on Gallifrey he ignored it and stayed exploring on his own.

When the Last Great Time War broke out he simply ran away and stayed away from the war it wasn't his business. He had no intentions of ever staying on Gallifrey so fighting in The War was out of the question for him. The Corsair got stranded on Earth sometime in the 1300s until he managed to fix his TARDIS, at which he left that century. Beginning to explore again, he knows earth well since his time being stranded there.

Though while stranded in the 1300s he did make friends with a few people, one of whom was his First Mate. The man found out that he wasn't human but he swore to keep the secret as well because he knew he'd die if he didn't. So The Corsair didn't keep completely hidden due to having to repair his TARDIS and keep the ship functioning. Once his TARDIS was repaired he was shot in the back, his First Mate with him in his TARDIS after the First Mate helped him survive.

The Corsair Tumblr_myfnlbeY5p1rl3yf0o1_500

Nickname: Kai
Contact Information: AIM, PM
Other Characters: None
Source: Prissy nagged at me

Roleplay Sample: The Corsair looked around the TARDIS again this was slightly exasperating. He sighed as he looked around the whole thing it was nice to have a working TARDIS, being trapped was horrible but he'd make it work out one way or another. So he enjoyed the fact he could anywhere and anywhen in the universe. He had tried to return to Gallifrey...The fact that Gallifrey was gone startled and scared him to no end but he had sighed and accepted it so he had come back to earth.

Now that he was in earth, he was in his seventh regeneration. Which meant that to him he still had a few regenerations left. With that in mind he walked out of the TARDIS and looked at where he'd ended up this time since he could explore the whole of the universe again.

The Corsair

£ : 675

Back to top Go down

The Corsair Empty Re: The Corsair

Post by The Ninth Doctor Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:47 pm

ACCEPTED. Add yourself to Who's Who and Face Claims!
The Ninth Doctor
The Ninth Doctor

£ : 1259

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum