Wholock: Paradox in a Box
Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - The Pariah
Second In Command
Prissy - The Ninth Doctor
Administrators
Kudos - The Eleventh Doctor
Open
Open
Moderators
Kaz - Amy Pond
Open
Open
Open
Latest topics
» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
A Deal with the King // Crowley I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:20 am by Guest

» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
A Deal with the King // Crowley I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:01 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
A Deal with the King // Crowley I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:04 am by Guest

» Noveltellus
A Deal with the King // Crowley I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

» Rose Tyler
A Deal with the King // Crowley I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:41 am by RoseMarionTyler

» Lost Before The Dawn // Steampunk Multiverse RP
A Deal with the King // Crowley I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:13 am by Guest

» eden [jcink]
A Deal with the King // Crowley I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:42 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
A Deal with the King // Crowley I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 am by Guest

» Brave the Rain - AU X-men RPG
A Deal with the King // Crowley I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:22 am by Guest

Out of Character CBOX

A Deal with the King // Crowley

Go down

A Deal with the King // Crowley Empty A Deal with the King // Crowley

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:34 pm

Castiel appeared in an alley, absolutely livid. The angels had gone too far. He just left Aislinn after hearing of her promotion, unable to control his anger. How could they do this? What did he care if the reason that they'd originally converted her into an angels was to lead them? They couldn't just bump a new angel up in ranks and expect her to be the general they need. And in doing this, they were taking the one thing he loved from him. She wasn't trained enough to take on all those demons! She'd only just gotten her powers.

Breathing heavily, he paced the small area. As he approached the alley wall, he punched it, breaking through the bricks. Glaring at the hole in the wall, he tried to get his feelings under control. The angels had crossed the line. This time, he would find a way to get back at them.

Back to top Go down

A Deal with the King // Crowley Empty Re: A Deal with the King // Crowley

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:21 pm

Oh this was just too good to be true. Raptus had been spying on Aislinn for him, and as far as everyone knew, Raptus was the bad guy. He was the one who always showed up and caused trouble, Lucifer's little buddy. In reality, he was simply working under Crowley, in turn which was working out for Lucifer. It all had its own plan once the war was waged after all.

So when news came of Aislinn becoming an Angel and being also being involved in Castiel, he knew that trouble was brewing. Castiel had never shown so much fondness for a woman before, so of course he'd object to her going and fighting on the front lines. It was only a matter of time before he could get Castiel to crawl right back to him.

Appearing before the frustrated angel in a cloud of smoke, Crowley was standing in front of him, a smug look of triumph upon his face. He had everything planned perfectly. "So, my dear Castiel, what has your frustration gotten you into this time?" he asked, playing a clueless card. He couldn't give off his spies after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:45 pm

Clearly today was just not a lucky one for the angel, because Crowley soon appeared before him, smirking. Huffing, he turned away, trying to control the urge to smite him on the spot. "Now really isn't the time to irritate me further, Crowley..." he warned in a low voice. It was already hard enough not to go straight to Heaven and unleash a different kind of hell, let alone tolerate the demon he worked with in the past playing with him.

"And I know you know exactly what is... bothering me." His eyes went to the hole in the wall he'd made and his fist itched to put another one next to it. Taking a deep breath, he pushed the feeling down, not wanting Crowley to see him like that. He didn't need to give the demon any more ammunition than he already had.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:21 pm

Raising an eyebrow in curiosity, Crowley found it incredibly interesting that Castiel was reacting so hostile, yet nothing seemed to be going on. He did figure it had something to do with that girl that he was commanded to protect though. "I'm afraid I'm not so sure," he tilted his head, eager to know more.

"Castiel, I must say I've never seen you in such a state as this before. What in the world has given you enough frustration to fuel this… incredibly out of character emotion for you?" he smirked, pacing around the angel who was continuing to seethe before him. Although Crowley had noticed he was attempting to calm down… oh he wondered why.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:46 pm

Shooting a glare at Crowley, he huffed out an angry breath. Did everyone have to be so stupid and ignorant? "So it seems you demons are as stupid as the angels then. Is there no one left in this world that has an I.Q. greater than five??" he hissed out, shoving his hands into his pockets as an effort to keep himself from punching the crap out of something.

Glaring at the ground, he made himself take a breath. "All I'm saying is that it is impossibly stupid to send a newly converted angel to the front lines to lead an army," he snarled, knowing that Crowley probably heard this information elsewhere. The King of Hell had quite a few connections.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:32 am

Hearing Castiel's irritated insult, Crowley raised an eyebrow. A smile was creeping up on his face as he continued to pace around the angel in silence, his hands stuffed into his pockets as he then listened to what he had to say. Hearing of the news of the converted angel... he couldn't help but feel a bit of joy in his being.

"Ah... so it is about the girl," he mumbled lowly as he continued to watch Castiel. "Very interesting..." he stopped himself to the side of the angel and continued to watch him as he backed up against the wall, just observing him. "I've never seen someone enamor you in such a way before, Castiel. What's gotten into you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:18 pm

Castiel shot Crowley a sharp look. "Nobody has enamored me. Aislinn is my bondmate," he growled, "It is completely normal that I'd like to kill every being that attempts to harm or use her. Including your little friend, Raptus."

His hand found his cellphone in his pocket. Taking it out, he checked it. He had three missed calls from Gabriel, and five times as many from Aislinn. Lowering it to his side, he clenched his hand around it so much that it crushed the phone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:19 pm

Well this was definitely interesting and not what Crowley had expected. A look of curiosity and surprise shot up on Crowley's face as he began to laugh. "You're serious? You actually bonded with the nephilim!" he found this to be absolutely hilarious. "How in the world has she managed to seduce you to get married in such a short notice?" he shook his head. "Ah, the foolish things people do when they think they are in love..."

As he saw Castiel crush the phone, he then smirked. "Well, so far, it doesn't seem you're being a very good bondmate then, now does it? Missing phone calls and then just disposing of your phone so she can't even get a hold of you..." he sighed as he looked around. "So it really displeases you that she was chosen for something so honorable? Are you worried for her well being or are you just jealous, Castiel?" he smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:11 pm

He huffed out a breath of annoyance. "A soul does not need very long to recognize it's true mate. It has nothing to do with seduction." he narrowed his eyes at Crowley, throwing the broken pieces of his cell phone  down they alleyway. He ignored the jab on his actions as a bondmate, and rolled his eyes. "If Aislinn wasn't a new angel, and was a couple thousand years older, then maybe I would be happy for her promotion." he growled as he started pacing, stuffing his hands back into his pockets, "But she is 24 and new to life as an angel. How can she be expected to cope with the pressure of leading an army? She's still getting used to all her new abilities!" he felt himself getting worked up even more, so he stopped speaking and fumed in silence instead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down