Wholock: Paradox in a Box
Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - The Pariah
Second In Command
Prissy - The Ninth Doctor
Administrators
Kudos - The Eleventh Doctor
Open
Open
Moderators
Kaz - Amy Pond
Open
Open
Open
Latest topics
» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Tick Tock // OPEN I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:20 am by Guest

» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Tick Tock // OPEN I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:01 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Tick Tock // OPEN I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:04 am by Guest

» Noveltellus
Tick Tock // OPEN I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

» Rose Tyler
Tick Tock // OPEN I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:41 am by RoseMarionTyler

» Lost Before The Dawn // Steampunk Multiverse RP
Tick Tock // OPEN I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:13 am by Guest

» eden [jcink]
Tick Tock // OPEN I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:42 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
Tick Tock // OPEN I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 am by Guest

» Brave the Rain - AU X-men RPG
Tick Tock // OPEN I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:22 am by Guest

Out of Character CBOX

Tick Tock // OPEN

3 posters

Go down

Tick Tock // OPEN Empty Tick Tock // OPEN

Post by The Pariah Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:34 pm

Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock, tick tock, over and over and over again, in Demory's mind, the clock continued to tick and go off. For weeks now, it was all that consumed her, to a point where it was driving her insane. Everyone had their own insanity though, didn't they? Some people heard voices, while she heard a clock... and now she was to the point of comparing herself to Captain Hook just to relieve the tension. It could just be a white noise effect her mind was creating, right? After all the stress she had gone through, it could just be a way her mind relieves itself.

Demory decided to leave London for some time, without telling anyone. She figured she wouldn't be missed if she just stepped out for a week or two, and Zargus was the one place she wanted to go. If anyone wondered where she was, she left a note in her apartment that mentioned going on a vacation and to not contact her. For some reason, she had been snapping at everyone around her. Something was really stressing her out, and nothing she tried seemed to relieve her.

She was sitting on a fountain in the center of the beautiful city, relaxing in the sun and drinking some water. People were everywhere and walking about and the millions of conversations were buzzing around in her ears... of course when the clock had struck five o'clock, her eyes opened as she heard it once more. With the ringing of the clock tower bell, she could hear int he distance, the ticking once more... and it got louder with every ring.

Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock, tick tock, "STOP!" Demory screamed as she stood up, and the people around her gave her some strange looks as they evaded her presence. This was not what she wanted. She was hoping a nice vacation would help calm her down, and no matter where she went, the ticking followed her wherever she went. What was she to do?
The Pariah
The Pariah
Admin

£ : 15298

Rank/Abilities Sheet
Weapons: Sonic Probe
Abilities:

https://wholockparadox.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Tick Tock // OPEN Empty Re: Tick Tock // OPEN

Post by Amadeus Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:38 pm

Sitting on a bench, simply watching the woman who was driving herself insane, he smiled upon seeing her distress as the clock began to sound. When she had screamed for it to stop, he noticed that people began to move away from her, to which he chuckled lightly to himself, shaking his head. "What a foolish girl."

Deciding it was now time to make his move, he stood up from the bench, taking a step toward her to make his presence known as he pursed his lips, watching here with an icy gaze. Taking out his pocket watch, the ticking was louder than normal, and specially for her mind. He grinned devilishly.

"Three days remain until the world ends in a whimper," he spoke lowly, tapping at the surface of the watch before stuffing it back into his pocket. He cracked his neck, taking a deep breath as he then closed his eyes, simply watching to see how she were to react to this.
Amadeus
Amadeus

£ : 802

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pariah Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:46 am

When the man had stood up and said those words, a sudden rush of fear came over her as she immediately remembered who that man was. She had not seen him since that night she had regenerated, but even her memory block couldn't forget a face so evil. Taking a step back from him, she shuttered to think that he would return to get what he rightfully owned.

What did this mean though? The world ending in a whimper? What exactly did that mean? And she had three days to do what about it? She hoped in the back of her mind that these were simply words used to provoke her, or to worry her even if they were untrue. She highly doubted that though.

She indefinitely doubted that. Trying to avoid his presence, she immediately evaded the area, turning her head as she began walking quickly out of the square. She was not in the mood to deal with such frightening affairs. In fact, she had a feeling something might happen, so she felt her hand slip over her gun just for safety pre measures.
The Pariah
The Pariah
Admin

Rank/Abilities Sheet
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amadeus Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:50 am

She remembered him. Good. A smirk slipping onto his face as he continued to watch her, the watch in hand once more, he noticed a quick evasion from her feet as she shuffled out of the area quickly. He laughed at this as he started to step toward her, following behind her without being quiet about it.

"What's the hurry! Don't you want to know how your precious world will end?" he asked her with a curious, excited voice as he continued to follow after her. "Or are you too selfish to care for the lives of others and are too worried about your own safety?" he laughed lightly, the sneer growing wider on his expression.

"You're afraid of me, admit it!" he continued to follow after her. "Because you know you can't run away forever..." he wound the watch in his hand, making the ticking more eminent in her mind, seeing just how she'd react. From before, she seemed to react violently to clocks.
Amadeus
Amadeus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pariah Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:54 am

He was following her... and she hated every second that he spoke to her. Hearing him goad her in such a way as he went on about her selfish fears, she turned to him with a painful gaze, stopping in her tracks as she watched him with a glowering stare. The man looked the same, just as ever, as if age had never touched him. The soul eater.

"I am not that selfish. I would rather die than watch billions of people burn in my place," she grit through her teeth as she clenched her fists, still hiding the gun within her holster. She stared at him, unsure of what to say at first as she then closed her eyes, taking a deep breath to recollect herself.

"What do you want from me?" she finally asked. He would not be doing this to her unless he had wanted something. "I died, you know. The contract is over... so please just leave me alone," she said painfully, and the clocks began to tick in her head, louder... louder... louder. "Stop, please!"
The Pariah
The Pariah
Admin

Rank/Abilities Sheet
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amadeus Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:59 am

"What do I want?" he scoffed. "I simply want your services. I can either ask you to come willingly, or I can amake you come by force," he said with a nod as he began pacing around her. "As for your little contract... it is obviously still intact, otherwise the clocks would not be reacting to you. I still own you..."

Folding his arms as he watched her then, he noticed the pain in her eyes as the clocks echoed in her head. "If you want them to stop, you must come with me. I'm a very busy man and I do not have time to wait around for your decisions. Come now, or I will make you."

Oh, he had plans for this woman, now that he knew she was a Time Lord. At first, he could care less about her petty contract because he assumed she was a careless human who was going to get herself killed... which was true for the killed part. But now that he had found out of her race and ability... oh he had new plans.
Amadeus
Amadeus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pariah Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:03 am

Hearing his words of how he still had control of her, utter terror flickered through her eyes as she shuttered a bit under her breath. That couldn't be possible, could it? She completely regenerated--her body was different, she actually died... but her soul did remain the same, did it not? Perhaps it made sense after all.

Watching him in a panic, she had completely forgotten that this was controlling her thoughts and actions... he knew about the gun. She couldn't even attempt at grabbing it without feeling an intense pain surge through her spine, the ticking growing louder in the back of her head, driving her insane.

"No," she said quickly, taking a step back. "No, I'll never come with you..." she whispered, shaking her head. "I can't, not now..." It was the worst of times for her to be taken. She couldn't possibly allow herself to be so easily snatched up... but everything in her body was completely weakened and she couldn't do much about it. Her mind just continued to scream at her to run.
The Pariah
The Pariah
Admin

Rank/Abilities Sheet
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amadeus Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:38 pm

Sighing at her disobedience, he shook his head and shrugged his shoulders back, tilting his head. "Why must you make things so difficult? I do hope that this isn't foreshadowing my entire relation with you... because it will end very inconveniently for yourself," he closed his eyes for a long moment as he took a breath to recollect himself.

His eyes suddenly watching her like daggers, his expression went hard in irritation as his hands moved forward quickly, grabbing her arms and twisting her around so that she was in an immobile position. Being Aktorian, it made things far more easy for him to grasp her and hold her back from trying to escape.

Picking her up off her feet, he quickly set off toward his ship where he was planning to keep her locked up until he had gotten to his home planet. He needed her for his newest assignment... and he had many plans for this woman since she wasn't as "Fragile" as humans were.
Amadeus
Amadeus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Tenth Doctor Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:27 pm

"Um, Excuse me?" The Doctor asked the pale skinned man holding Demory. "'Allo!" he said with a bright cheeky smile. Judging by his skin he could obviously tell he was Aktorian....The Doctor was standing outside of the TARDIS, wearing his brown trenchcoat with his dark brown suit, standing straight, hands in his pockets. "You probabluy already know me, but in case you don't, I'm The Doctor." He smiled once again, walking toward them. "And that's my lover you've got there. She doesn't seem to be too happy being with you, so I think you should let go mate." He kept a friendly tone of voice, almost as if he was toying with him....which he was.
The Tenth Doctor
The Tenth Doctor

£ : 3632

Rank/Abilities Sheet
Weapons: Sonic Screwdriver
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pariah Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:17 pm

"No--let go of me!" she shrieked as the man had suddenly restrained her, causing her to be immobile. When he had lifted her up, her hearts picked up in speed as she looked around restlessly for some way of escaping. What was she going to do now? This man's strength was far more than her body could handle.

Suddenly though, she heard a familiar voice behind her, and she immediately recognized it as the Doctor's. A sigh of relief escaped her lips as her eyes closed, a thankful gaze washing over her. Listening to what he was saying, he didn't hear any anger in his voice... what was he doing, bluffing?

"Doctor, I wouldn't play such a friendly role right now... he doesn't like mind games..." she frowned as she felt herself suddenly grow weaker. What was happening? There was something inside of her that was causing her body to shut down... as if she was being put to sleep. Before she could say another word, her hands had fallen limp as she took a deep breath, trying to keep herself awake.
The Pariah
The Pariah
Admin

Rank/Abilities Sheet
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amadeus Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:25 pm

When he had been walking toward his ship, he had stopped in his tracks when his eyes narrowed to the voice of a man whom he did not feel up to running into right now. Rolling his eyes slightly as he noticed his ship was in sight, his servants were standing around, wondering what to do. Sighing, he looked at the man who introduced himself as the Doctor.

"Ah yes, you... the man who got my little pet here killed," he spat. "And lover you say? Well it looks like her little crush worked out after all then... how amusing." As he noticed Demory's struggle to keep awake, he immediately flipped her so that he was in front of her, in a choke hold facing the Doctor. "You want her back, hm? Well I'm afraid I disinclined to acquiesce to your request..." he cocked his arms back, closing in on Demory's head to knock her out cold, letting her fall to the ground limp.

"Now it's just you and I. You can either choose to walk away and let me have my way, or you can do this the hard way, in which you are left with nothing but broken bones and I still get to have my way." Snapping his fingers, his servants came immediately and grabbed the unconscious woman, carrying her back to the ship quickly.
Amadeus
Amadeus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Tenth Doctor Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:08 pm

"Well then, I want to offer you a choice." He smirked as he stood his ground, staring into this monster's eyes. "You can either let Demory go, and then leave this planet, never to return, or, I can shwo you what happens to those who don't take my warnings..." This man's eyes were much like his. Very old....but not with wisdom and kindness.....he saw cruelty....malice....ages of suffering he had caused.

"So, which do you choose?"
The Tenth Doctor
The Tenth Doctor

Rank/Abilities Sheet
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amadeus Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:59 pm

"Is that a threat or simply a bluff?" Amadeus raised an eyebrow at the man who was continuing to give him that ridiculous smile. Quite honestly, he had not expected the infamous Doctor to be such so... immature, for lack of better words. It was quite unexpected.

"I'm sorry, but you don't seem to understand the situation," he shook his head in disapproval to what the Doctor's options were. "You are in no position to be making any commands over me. I have more power than you could ever dream of coming across in your millennium of time travel."

Pulling out the orb from his hand, a smirk pressed across his lips as he gave an indignant sniff. "I own Demorytor. Her life is in my hands, like so," he presented the orb. "One clench, one little flick, and she suffers the pain as one would being crushed to death. If it breaks... she is surely done for."
Amadeus
Amadeus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Tenth Doctor Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:30 pm

"Why don't you find out?" He said, the smile fading from his face when he responded to his first question.

"Oh, do tell!" he said, rocking a bit on his legs with his hands in his pockets when Amadeus began to brag about his power...villains tended to do that a lot, didn't they? Why did they, it only gave him more time to formulate a plan to stop him....

He pursed his lips and furrowed his brow when he showed him the small radient orb. "Oh, yes, I can feel it's power from here......maybe you should hand it over?" He asked, a smirk appearing on his face. "No idea how something that powerful got in your mad little hands.... but, the Universe does work in mysterious ways, I suppose...."
The Tenth Doctor
The Tenth Doctor

Rank/Abilities Sheet
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amadeus Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:31 am

"Are you not familiar with the history of an Aktor?" Amadeus raised his eyebrow for a moment. "We are the keepers of time. The eaters of souls. Our ability with clocks is telepathic, in a way. I have simply learned to further its use to do my bidding... and unfortunately your lover has been foolish enough to let her mind slip under my control."

He closed his eyes for a moment, taking a final breath when a device within his pocket had beeped. Everything was ready to go on his ship and Demory was locked away. A smirk formed on his face. "Why would I ever let you touch such a precious item? It is only safe in my hands... you would surely kill her by accident. You wouldn't want to be the one who caused her death twice, now would you?"

Amadeus
Amadeus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Tenth Doctor Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:06 pm

The Doctor laughed when he called his race The Keepers of Time." "Suppose you've forgotten about The Time Lords, yeah?" He said with a smirk. "The Real keepers of time?"

He took a stept forward toward his enemy. "And just because I act like I don't know what I'm doing, it doesn't mean I really don't know what I'm doing. It'd be foolish of you to underestimate me, Ammy."
The Tenth Doctor
The Tenth Doctor

Rank/Abilities Sheet
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down